Tears

Tears (BAP/Secret, YongGuk/JiEun)

 

What is love to you ?” she asked with a clear voice. “I mean, what do you think people feel for each other when they're in love ?

 

I don't know.”

 

I did know. Yes, I clearly knew. Love was what I felt for her. Love was my heart beating when she was around. Love was my voice shaking when I talked to her. Love was the happiness I felt when she was with me. Love was everything that concerned her.

 

And to you ? What does it mean, love ?” I shyly questioned.

 

Love ?” she paused for a minute, thinking about what she could answer. “Love is being happy when you see the person you love smiling.

 

We both smiled. It was always like that, the two of us, smiling together. But I could not tell her my feelings, I did not deserve to love her. I had to find a good person who could make her happy. Someone who could provide her everything she deserved. A better person than me. I was not allowed to stay with her.

 

I have to go, see you tomorrow Yonggukie. It was nice talking to you! Bye.

 

And she left the room, leaving me alone. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. The more I realized I was in love with her, the more I wanted to cry. I did not understand why we were not made for each other. I was not allowed to love her.

Still crying, I left the room too. Without her, breathing this air was pointless. There was no love.