Kim 'Xiah' Junsu

A Written Love Story

    A call from his father woke Xiah up that morning. It was a call telling him to follow, no not follow, but to try making friends, that's what his faher called it, to the daughter of his business patner, his childhood frenemy: Park Jae Eun. He knew all this time that it was all about the fix marriage thing his father talked about during his 21st birthday last year. He then had no choice, but to obey.

    He took a bath and readied himself before going down. "Good morning, young master," Butler Nam said upon bowing. He said nothing instead he went directly out the house to his car. He was about to enter his car when he remembered something. He didn't know where to find Jae Eun that particular time of the day. He looked for Butler Nam, he was there standing behind him, "Butler Nam, can you find out where Jae Eun is this time?" He asked. Butler Nam chuckled, looked at him, then answered. "I'm sorry young master, but unfortunately I'm not working for her, and I don't know anything about Mr. Park's daughter, but I'll try finding out and call you up." After hearing Butler Nam's word, he started his car, and immediately drove off.

    'Where am I suppose to find her?" He thought as he dialed his father's number. He pushed the 'call' button and tucked the earphone on his ear. "Yeoboseyo?" His father answered upon picking up. "Ahbuji, where am I suppose to find her?" He said demanding. His father laughed, "A dog looking for his cat, huh?", "Ya, old man, tell me or else I'm not gonna do any of these things, I'mma escape and do my thing." He said wistfully. "Relax, young man, you know the Lee family right and their daughter Hyori, she's Jae Eun's bestfriend and they own a cafe, Cafe Metanoia, i think, there,Jae Eun's there." His father fell silent for a moment then started talking, "Make your move Kim Junsu." His father advised, then the call ended.

    He came not less than an hour, the waiter greeted him as he entered. He studied the place at first then looked for her, she was there sitting on one of the tables at the back part of the shop. She was leaning, closing her eyes as he approached her. So as not to disturb her, he slowly tapped the table, then sat down facing the outside of the cafe. She probably heard and opened one eye, and the other.

    "What the----," shocked, the words came  out from , she then sat straight, giving him her killer stare. He said nothing instead, he smiled at her. She didn't react, instead she looked away. He studied her, from her face to her hair. No wonder many agencies are asking  her to become a model, but none of those requests did she ever accept.

    "Now what are you staring at pighead?" She started."Pighead?" He thought, then answered. " Well, I never thought the chubby, rabbit-like childhood friend of mine would grow beautifully like a swan." He said and winked at her.