Chapter One Okochi

True Love never goes away

   "Oppa why, why, why did you go? Oppa don't, don't, don't go bye-bye. Oppa saran-saranghae, saranghae," Okochi sang at her rehearsal.

   "That was beautiful! Once again from the top!" her manager said.

   "Alright," Okochi sang again and kept singing. She stopped and took a sip of water.

    "Hyung, we are here to work on Burn It Up," a voice said right behind her. Okochi jumped and turned around. She came face to face with Daehyun. He raised his eyebrows.

    "uhhhh, h-h-hi," Okochi managed to choke out.

     "And you are?" Daehyun asked.

     "K-Kim O-Okochi im-imnida,'' Okochi said as she bowed deep.

     "Nice to meet you Okochi! I'm-"

    "Daehyun," Okochi completed, "I know.''

    ''If you know him then you must know me,'' a voice said as a guy pushed his way to the front.

''Zelo, Jongup, Himchan, Bang Yong Guk, and Young jae,'' she said stating all their names.

''Okay so you do know us,'' Himchan said.

''Well then, now that we got our names settled, we should work on Burn It Up,'' Zelo said his voice a little irritated.

''Sorry to keep you. I'll go now,'' Okochi grabbed her duffel bag.

Daehyun ran in front of her. ''No! You don't have to go if you don't want to,'' Daehyun said holding Okochi's shoulders.

"No, it doesn't look like Zelo-hubae wants me to stay,'' Okochi said.

''He's just a little irritated with us not you. We need to practice that's all,'' Daehyun's voice sounded pleading and he had this really strange look in his eyes.

He was begging.

Begging her not to leave, not to go away. In his eyes was the pleading look of a lost puppy.

''Okay, I, won't leave. But I am going to be very quiet,'' Okochi said finally giving in to Daehyun's puppy-dog eyes.

''Yay! Sit here,'' Daehyun said while pointing to a chair across from Zelo and Jongup. Okochi went over to the chair and sat down. she looked at Zelo and he rolled his eyes as a grin stretched across his lips.

''Alright then, come on lets go!'' Bang Yong Guk said.

They all started singing,''♫Guess who's back? TS baby. Hello, Hello Hello we burn it up. Oh let's go let's go let's go oh burn it up. Wassup Ladies and Gentalman...♫''

They sound awesome! I wish I could sing and dance with them, Okochi thought

''Hey Okochi! You should come and sing and dance with us!'' Daehyun said as if reading her thoughts.

''Umm, Zelo-hubae,do you mind if I do sing and dance with you all?'' Okochi asked just to be sure and safe.

Zelo looked at Daehyun and again his eyes were pleading. ''Aigoo! Fine, you can,'' Zelo said, flashing a wide grin at Okochi.

''Oh, thank you, hubae,'' Daehyun and Okochi said together. They smiled at each other.

Okochi ran between Daehyun and Zelo and started to dance and sing. ''Wow you are really good at singing. What do you call your little band?" Bang Yong Guk asked her.

''Love Danger.''

''Why?'' Himchan asked also curious.

''Because love can be very dangerous,'' Okochi replied.

After practice, Okochi picked up her duffel bag and remembered the book inside of it. It was...True Love Is Forever. She dropped a note on Daehyun's duffel bag.