FINAL

Noona Is Mine

Didn't Exactly edit since it's like 4:48am now...so..............hope you all can understand! byeeee!~

oh oh oh....and comments will greatly be appreciated  :)

 


 

"Noona! Can you help me button up my jacket?" REN came running to you since it was almost time for NU'EST to come on stage for their M! Countdown debut stage. 

"REN, why didn't you come earlier. Now hurry and go on stage!" you rushed him after buttoning his jacket. 

 

You were looking for a job and lucky for you, your friend was working as one of the coordi for After School so you got a job as the coordi for Pledis's new boy group, NU'EST. 

 

Of course you were just Aron's age with him being older than you just by two months. 

Aaron would always be the one speaking in English to you since you came from Canada so you two often conversed in English while the others just stared at you. He was always the one trying to cause problem. 

JR though with his deep rapping voice his speaking voice shocked you since it sounded a bit feminine. 

You always found yourself actually being taken care of by JR even though he was younger than you. No wonder he was the leader of the group. 

Baekho was the one who liked to joke around with you a lot and teased you about being so short. You didn't think you were THAT short. You were right at 5"0. 

Minhyun at first didn't seem like the one to talk much. Well, he really didn't, but he does talk. He likes to silently help you when you were too busy with other things and you were grateful to him. 

Then there was REN. He was the maknae, of course full of aegyo even though he seemed cold at first. 

He was always circling around you seeking your attention. You didn't find it annoying though, you actually liked his company, too much for your own good.  

NU'EST was now up as the started the song. The fans were cheering loudly even though they had just debuted and that made you smile. 

It was Minki's turn. He wanted you to call him by his real name and so you did. 

Once he started to sing you smiled. 

"Look at how much my maknae grew. Wait.......did I just say my maknae?" you then thought it over again but shrugged it off. 

They were finished and exited the stage. Minki ran to you as soon as he saw you. 

"Noona! How was it?" he asked with his eyes opening wide like a little puppy. 

"It was great Minki. All of you were awesome." you said with a smile. 

"Hey Eeyoung. I was the best right?" Aron slung his arm around you with a cheesy grin. 

"No. In fact Minki was the best." you said without thinking about it. Then when you noticed you felt heat come up to your face again. 

"Really Noona?! Awwww thank-you!" REN yelled out while glomping you. 

"Now all of you hurry and go in so I can fix your make-up" you said then left but when you turned around you bumped into Minhyun making you fall back into Aron. 

"Stop harassing my  Noona hyungs!!" REN whined. 

•my.............noona??• you blushed. 

"Why am I 20 and he's 16? Aigoo." you thought to yourself. 

After going back to the dressing room you started to fix each member of NU'EST up since they had sweat on them. 

Baekho and Jonghyun came running to you without a shirt on causing you to blush slightly but then glared at them. 

"Why are you two running around without a shirt on?" you asked glaring at them. 

"Eeyoung noona! Aron hyung took our shirt away." they whined. 

"Oh my god. This boy has got to chill!" you mumbled in English. 

"Come on Eeyoungie. I'm just teasing them a bit." Aron said in English as he came from hiding. 

"give them back their shirt." you said smacking Aron on the head.

"Hey! I'm still older than you" he said rubbing his head and threw the two their shirts back. 

"Can’t you two just converse in Korean?" JR said staring at you and Aron. 

"Hahaha. Mian." you said sweetly. 

"Noona!!!!!!!!!" a screech from REN shot through the room. 

"yes Minki?" you asked him. 

"Noona is ignoring me." he said with a pout.

"No I'm not. Aigoo my Minki is so cute." you said and pinched his cheeks. 

"I'm only being cute for you. You’re my Noona that's why." he said then gave you a hug. 

"Seems like our little maknae has a crush~" Baekho came and wrapped his arms around your waist causing you to blush. 

"hyung!!!!!~" REN whined. 

"Aigoo my head." you sighed. 

"you guys are giving Eeyoung Noona a headache. Be quiet for a while. See Minhyun? He's an example of quietness." JR came by and preached the two. 

"Noona. You haven't done Minhyun's make-up check yet." he reminded you. 

"oh yeah. See what you kids do to me. Aigoo" you said then went over to Minhyun. 

"Minhyunnie~ come over here so I can fix your make-up" you said pulling his hands up. 

"Noona. I can walk you know" Minhyun said with a smile.

 

It was time for NU'EST to go back on stage again for the Announcement of the #1 winner. 

 

Heading back to the dorm was pretty quiet accept for Baekho and Aron bickering about something who knows what.....again. 

REN was sleeping beside you with his head on your shoulders. 

He was always praised for his beauty. You didn't even know you were staring at him the whole time until Minhyun spoke up. 

"Noona. Why are you staring at Minki for? I know he's pretty." he said smiling a bit.

He was sitting in the seat behind you with JR who was sleeping. 

"She's admiring his beauty of course. Our Minki is prettier than Eeyoung of course."Aron and Baekho teased you. 

"Thanks. I know that very well." you said with a pout. 

"Come on baby doll. Don't pout. You're pretty in my eyes too" Aron spoke full of his cheesiness. 

"Ewwww. Hyung. You’re so embarrassing. And you better not say that when Minki is awake or you'll feel the maknae's  wrath again. 

"Too late." REN mumbled but his eyes remained closed as he snuggled more into you. 

Blushing you turned to look outside. 

Arriving at the dorm you plopped yourself on your bed. 

You happened to share the dorm with NU'EST because all of the members insisted you to be there for them at all times and so they had to convince the CEO. Surprisingly he agreed. 

"Noona? Are you going to eat first or take a shower first?" JR's voice sounded behind the door. 

"hmmmm later." you mumbled and apparently he didn't hear since REN came running into your room. 

"Noona. Are you ok?" REN said in his low tone of voice that you found so y. 

•no. That's not right! What are you thinking Eeyoung?!• 

"I'm ok. Just a little tired. What do you guys want to eat ill make it." you said looking at the wall past REN. 

•Why isn't he wearing a shirt?!• You thought. 

"Where you going to go take a bath?" you asked him again. 

"I was about to but then JR hyung said you didn't answer." REN said while holding your hand. 

"And no. Aron hyung is trying to cook something." Minki said with a little frown. 

With that said you rushed out of your bed remembering what happened last time he tried to cook something. 

"Aron!!!!! You better not be cooking something!" you ran down the stairs screaming. 

"Shesh little girl. It's not like I'm going to burn down the house or something." Aron mumbled. 

"Well it almost happened last time didn't it?!" you snapped. 

"Ok then you make something Umma." he retorted. 

"I am. I don't want the kids to die from your food poisoning." you glared at him. 

"So does that mean Aron Hyung is my child too?" Minki said walking towards you and have you a back hug. 

"Yah! What are you talking about Minki?" you said while blush crept up to your face. 

"Well Noona is mine." he did and gave you a smooch on the cheeks and ran away. 

"Noona hurry! I'm hungry." JR and REN yelled. 

"Kids." you mumbled. 

"Hey Eeyoung noona. I think out Minki has a crush on you." Baekho whispered and Minhyun and Aron nodded. 

"Well then I need to tell him to find a girl his age." You said with a little hurt expression which Aron caught on. 

"Ok guys. Leave so your Noona can cook you food." Aron said pointing out to the door. With that said they all left. 

"Eeyoung. You like Minki don't you?" He asked quietly. 

"N..no. What are you talking about?" You stuttered not looking at him. 

"Come on Krystal. I can tell you like him. It's alright. As long as you both like each other age doesn't matter." Aron said while looking straight into your eyes. 

He would only call you your english name when he was serious, which you liked that side of him. 

"I don't know. I'll see later on, but for now I'll just be their Noona and NU'EST's Coordi." you said smiling at him. 

"Whatever it is Krystal you need to think about yourself too." he said as he pulled you into a hug. 

"Since I confronted you with that. I think I need to move on too since your heart is with Minki already" Aron said with a small smile. 

"Oppa……I didn't know." you said still shocked at his sudden confession. 

"It's alright. Let me hug you?" he asked. 

“Come here." you said opening your arms wide not knowing you were being looked on. 

He ran up to his room that he shared with Baekho and earned the boys attention. 

"What's wrong Minki?" The older asked. 

"Noona and Aron hyung are hugging." REN said muffling into his pillow. 

"And I think Aron hyung confessed to Eeyoung noona too."He said softly. 

"Come on Minki-ah. You don't know what Eeyoung noona said to Aron hyung yet." Baekho said trying to comfort REN knowing he's been in love with his noona for some time now. 

"Noona is mine." REN said getting up and storming out of the room. 

"Oh no. There he goes with his divaness again." Baekho said as he left to the door. 

"GUYS! Get ready for the raging Diva!" Baekho shouted and the others dispersed from REN's site.

"Eeyoung" REN said as he turned you around making you shocked with his informal and deep voice. 

"Minki-ah. I'm your noona." you said still stunned. 

"Come with me." he said as he held onto your hand and led you to the balcony. 

"REN! What are you doing? People will see us and thing wrong things!" you whispered loudly. 

He gave you the IDGAF look and you immediately hushed yourself. 

"Look. I don't know what you’re doing but hurry." you said with a blush since he was staring at you for a good five minutes now. 

"Noona. I'm sorry. I just caught up in thinking about some things."REN said now calming himself down. 

"It’s fine. You gave me a fright with your manliness that time."you smiled a bit. 

You loved his incredibly low husky voice. His Busan voice made you fall for him, but you couldn't. One was because he's and idol and two is because of the that Aron told you it didn't matter. 

"Noona. Do you by any chance like Aron hyung?" Minki asked you seriously. 

"Aronnie? Ania!! Why would I like him?" you yelled a bit loudly.  

"Didn’t hyung confess to you then you guys hugged?" he asked. 

"Minki-ah. Noona don't like Aron like that okay? He's just a friend." still thinking of how in the world he knew. Then if course you forgot he could have been there at the time.

Then what REN said next caught you off guard. 

"Then Noona would you be mine?" He asked as he held into your hands. 

"Minki………"

"Please noona?" he asked again. 

"Minki. You’re too young and you’re an idol now. There is no way I can do that." you said while blushing furiously. 

"Noona wait for me please? You didn't say that you don't like me back right?" He said getting closer to you. 

"I…I.… no comment." you said softly not knowing how to answer. 

"Wait for me please? I've liked you from the first time I saw you. Noona be mine okay?" he said pouting cutely at you. 

"When you get older and get more popular you will find someone better REN.… and I"

"That's not going to happen. I will always love you and only you Eeyoung and nothing is going to change my heart. Look at me and tell me you don't feel the same way." he returned to his Busan man personality which caused chills going though your body. 

"Minki." you looked at him not being able to say anything. 

He leaned in and gave you a sweet kiss on your lips which felt like heaven. 

He then pulled away as you looked down hiding your blush. 

"Look at me." he said as the held onto your face. 

"I'll wait." you whispered. 

"And I will never change either Noona." with that said he pulled you into a hug. 

"Awww!!!! Our maknae became a man!" JR's and Baekho's voice roared. 

"Hyungs are going to stay away from my Noona. Eeyoung noona is mine from now on." REN declared. 

"Yah! Minki!" you squeaked while blushing. 

"I'm only caring about how Minhyun will think about it." JR said quietly. 

"huh? Minhyun hyung also likes Noona?!" REN squeaked. 

"No my princess. He's just protective over you two" Bakho said while walking back inside. 

"Aigoo. I almost thought. Hmmmm. Minhyunnie is pretty much a manly Busan person too." you said while tapping your chin pretending to be interested. 

"Nooo! Noona!" Minki whined. 

"I'm kidding. Come on let's go eat now. I bet it's cold now because of you." you said pulling REN up. 

"Just remember you're mine Noona." REN said smiling. 

"araso." you said giggling. 

 

•I never thought that something like this would work out. What does this kid see in me anyways? Minki will always be my special other half•