Final part

Dream High 2: My ending

8 years later

After Rian won the super idol competition, she was offered to become a solo artist but refused to do it. She knew it was a great opportunity for her but she knew that without her friends she wouldn’t have been able to do it. Nana took the place of Yoojin in the band and they continued their activities for some more years.

Later, everyone took their own ways. Uibong and Seul started dating and he became a really well known dance teacher. Yoojin became a teacher at Kirin arts and he was very happy teaching there. Siwoo, Nana and Hongjoo were still on an unresolved love triangle. Ailee became a solo singer with the help of JB, who became a really well know producer after he found a new dream. Rian became a hayllu star and now she had fans all over the world.

That day, Nana and Hongjoo had just finished performing and Siwoo was looking at them with sad eyes. Maybe he should just give up. He sighed as he walked towards Nana.

“Nana, I don’t think I can do this anymore” he said sad

“Do what?” she asked surprised

“I like you, I always have but you seem to be interested in Hongjoo. If that’s what you want, I’ll back off” he said

Siwoo looked down with sad eyes and Nana smiled and hugged him tightly. His eyes widened because of the surprise.

“What was that?” he asked shocked

“I was waiting for you to say that” she said excited

“What?” he asked confused

“Yes, too bad you took 8 years to do it!” she said and hugged him again “I have always liked you too Siwoo oppa but I had the feeling that you were taking me for granted so I decided to see if you truly had feelings for me”

“So… what do you feel about Hongjoo?” Siwoo asked confused

“I like him… as a friend only” Nana said and Siwoo smiled brightly “I’ve already told him and he is ok with it”

“Oh you make me so happy” Siwoo said and hugged her again

…………………………………..

Rian walked to her seat in the plane. She was excited as she was coming back to Korea after such a long time. She had enjoyed her life overseas but she missed home. She missed her friends… she missed him…

She went to her seat and sat down. When she turned around, her eyes widened when she saw the person next to her.

“Shin Haesung?” she asked surprised

“Nice to see you too Rian” she said happily

“You are going back to Korea too?” Rian asked her and Haesung nodded

“Yes, Yoojin called me” she said smiling

“So he called you too” Rian said

“I told him to call you all” Haesung said and Rian looked at her surprised

“What?” she asked “What are you planning?”

“You’ll see” Haesung said and Rian suddenly looked distracted.

“You said you called everyone…” she said shyly and Haesung just nodded with a smile

“Do you… by any chance… still contact JB?” Rian asked suddenly with a little bit of sadness in her voice. Haesung looked at her surprised.

“I do” she said “What about you?”

Rian didn’t reply, which meant she hadn’t been in contact with JB since she left Korea. She sighed and just stopped talking.

……………………………………

Ailee was singing happily in the recording studio. She was going to release her new solo album with the help of JB, who was the producer. Ailee was singing while JB was monitoring her. She was doing well but JB felt that there was something missing.

“I think you reach higher notes, Ailee” JB said through the mic and she pouted “You can do better”

“YAH! When did you become so bossy?” she asked

“Just hurry up girl, we need to go to school” he said shaking his feet impatiently and Ailee smirked as he noticed him

“Why are you in such a hurry?” she asked teasingly “Is it because you are excited to see Rian again?”

JB didn’t reply, he just smiled brightly and continued doing his job. Of course he was excited to see Rian and Ailee could see than in his eyes. He was hoping she would finally accept him now.

…………………….

Yoojin was already at school preparing everything, just like Haesung told him to do. He smiled thinking that he would finally see her again. He was so distracted that he didn’t notice two people were standing behind him.

“Boo” the two girls said and he jumped startled. They laughed as they saw his scared face

“YAH! You two are mean!” he complained and they continued laughing. Yoojin smiled when he saw them. Rian had become something like his best friend and Haesung was of course very important to him. He smiled at Haesung and she blushed.

“So… why did you call us over, Haesung?” Rian asked with curiosity

“I’m doing a play today” she said smiling and showed her the script proudly

“Dream high?” she asked and Haesung nodded “Isn’t it a little bit lame?”

Haesung frowned.

“You have to participate anyway. Even if you are a hallyu star now, you have to audition too” she said seriously and Rian glared at her. Haesung glared at her too. Yoojin started to get worried since he thought they would start fighting again like the old times, but Rian suddenly smiled.

“Well I’m glad you are not weak Haesung anymore and that you can stand up for what you want” Rian said and Haesung smiled as well. Yoojin thought he would never understand their frenemies relationship but that’s how girls were. They started chatting about their lifes in their past years until someone suddenly entered the room.

“Glad to see you all” a voice suddenly said and it made Rian’s heart jump faster. She turned around slowly and saw JB smiling to them. Her eyes widened in shock and her heart started beating faster.  She waved at him shyly and he smiled. JB couldn’t hide his smile as he was too happy to her again. He was feeling nervous too but he didn’t want to show it. He wanted to look secure now that he was going to talk to her again.

“You are just on time JB” Yoojin said smiling but JB just ignored him. It was as if he was in his own world with Rian as they shared glances.

“Rian ah, I think we still have an unfinished conversation” he said and she felt really nervous again.

“Yoojin, you said you needed to show me something” Haesung suddenly said as she noticed they were interrupting something important and Yoojin looked at her confused. She sent him a death glance and he finally understood.

“Ah yeah, that” he said acting strangely and they walked outside leaving them alone.

Haesung was dragging Yoojin outside but he suddenly stopped her.  He looked at her sternly and she was surprised.

“Yah! Shin Haesung” he said and she looked at him “Did you miss me?”

“No” she said holding back her laughter

“Aish you! You are lying” he said and she stuck out her tongue. Haesung started running away from him and he followed her, trying to catch her.

“Yoojin sem” some kids suddenly interrupted the couple as they approached to the place where they were standing. They looked at the kids and smiled.

“Who is her?” one of them asked him

“She is a very special friend of mine, Shin Haesung” he said smiling “She is a famous composer”

“She is your girlfriend, isn’t she?” one of the kids teased and both of them blushed hardly. The kids laughed upon seeing their reaction and they looked away really embarrassed.

……………………………………..

JB smiled and looked at Rian with loving eyes. It had been a long time since they last saw each other and they had missed each other very much.

“What I told you that day… was completely true and sincere” JB suddenly said and she avoided his gaze as he was making her blush hardly. She was afraid that he might notice her heart beating so fast.

“What about Haesung? Didn’t you say you liked her?” she asked still a little bit unsure

“I thought I liked Haesung but it was just a confusion” he said “I told you, I wanted her to do well and I wanted to cheer for her but that’s what friends do, don’t they?”

He smiled after saying that.

“I like you” he said seriously “I get nervous whenever I see you. My heart beats faster and my hands sweat when I see you. I want you to do well and to be ok even if not there with you”

Rian blushed after hearing his confession. He smiled as he noticed that.

“H-how did you realize your feelings for her and for me?” she asked

“She helped me realized that the only person I love is you and it had always been you. I miss what we had and I want us to be stronger than before. I know I gave up on you for my dream but there’s not a single day that I haven’t regretted that decision. I know my dad would have wanted me to follow my heart instead of my mind but I was too immature to realize that. Now I know I don’t want to lose you”

JB approached to her and cupped her face making her look at him. His eyes were gleaming as he looked at her lovingly. He smiled as well and Rian could feel his heart beating really fast too.

She smiled as her eyes got teary as she was too happy. She still couldn’t believe he still loved her. Maybe they needed to go through all that to become stronger.

He smiled suddenly pulled her into a tight embrace and she felt like time would stop. She felt so safe in his arms and he felt so happy holding her.

“I love you Rian” he said once again without letting go of her. It was as if he was afraid that if he let go of her, she would leave “You are the one. It had always been you”

“I love you too” she said smiling and that made him smile as well. He felt like his heart would come off as he started leaning forward to kiss her lips. Rian closed her eyes blushed and tried to control her heartbeats but couldn’t. When their lips were about to meet, the door suddenly opened.

“We are back!” Yoojin suddenly said and Rian and JB pulled away embarrassed and blushed.

“Really great timing” JB said mad but Rian just laughed. She found it really funny. She was so happy that she was back with JB that she didn’t feel like getting mad at Yoojin for interrupting them. Although she did wished he had kissed her.

“Did we interrupt something?” Haesung asked

“Yes” both Rian and JB said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed.

“What are you guys waiting?!” Seul suddenly appeared and told to go to stage. JB looked at Rian and smiled to her. He extended his hand and she took it. They both walked hand in hand to the stage.

Yoojin, Haesung and Seul walked ahead and Rian and JB were left behind.

“Wait” he said stopping her from continue walking

“What?” she asked confused. She was shocked when he suddenly crushed his lips in hers. Her eyes widened as she blushed hardly but she kissed him back. This time, it was really as if time had stopped and it was only the two of them. The kiss was sweet and with a lot of love.

When they pulled away blushed, they smiled to each other.

“Let’s go” he said smiling and held her hand again. They walked out and positioned themselves in the stage without letting go of each others hands.

As they began singing and performing once again all together, they felt really happy. It was as if going back to high school.

Yoojin and Haesung exchanged smiles and suddenly he took her hand. She looked surprised but smiled happily. It was clear for everyone and for them that there was a great love growing between them. Maybe she had been too blind in the past to notice that there was such a nice guy that loved her next to her and maybe he had been to stubborn and proud to admit he had fallen in love with the clumsy and obnoxious girl but at the end, they were together.

Yoojin didn’t want to let go of Haesung’s hand as he smiled to her.

“I’m proud of you” he said. He had never been the kind of guy that would be sweet to someone but now he had learned that he should open up with his feelings to let happiness in his life. “For everything you’ve achieved. You deserve it”

“Sweetness doesn’t suit you, Jin Yoojin” she joked and he laughed. “But I’m proud of you too. You didn’t let anyone tell you what you should dream for”

Yoojin suddenly leaned and kissed her cheek once again. She was startled and blushed hardly. He smiled as he noticed her nervousness.

Meanwhile, Rian and JB didn’t let go of each others’ hands during the whole performance. They looked at each other lovingly as if they were back to their trainee days. Between them, there was a love that had always been there, a love that never died. They just needed some help to realize that. Now JB knew he should cherish her very much because she was really precious to him.

When the presentation finished, JB pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. She rested her head on his chest and wrapped her hands around him as well, both with wide smiles on their faces. Yoojin and Haesung hugged each other too and she shyly looked at him. Siwoo and Nana also hugged, as well as Uibong and Seul.

That wasn’t going to be the end of their love stories; it was only a new beginning.

The end

.................

Completed! :D Thanks to everyone who supported this story, i hope you liked it! Really thanks :D

 

JJcouple <3