▌ → [ teaser ] . | yah, confess !

아이돌 맨션 ! [ idol mansion! ] ( apply? )

" DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? "

-

confession room. ( team a )

All 13 members of Team A were stuffed into one tiny, cramped room that the staff labeled as "The Confession Room". This is where interviews, random conversations, and unexpected antics take place. A camera was set up on the far right corner of the room, while the rest of the space was filled with couches and other random stuff.

Leeteuk and Jay, the team leaders, were right in front of the camera, quiet, and waiting for something to happen. "HYUNG, YOU KNOW THE CAMERA IS ON?" Heechul yelled from the farthest corner of the room, hidden by other bodies of idols.

"How do you feel about being on Idol Mansion?"

The question popped up on screen. Leeteuk quickly answered, "It's very tiring. Every corner, there's cameras. I feel like this is an invasion of privacy."
"Hyung, you DID accept to go on this show. No one forced you to do it." Wooyoung commented, and Leeteuk gave him a death glare. Wooyoung innocently put his hands in the air and shook his head, because what he said was right.
"It's really noisy in here. If everyone talked at once, it'd be a mess." Jay commented.
"Watch!" Leeteuk exclaimed. "WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT FOR LUNCH?"
"RAMEN." "Kimbab?" "Kimchi!" "BEEFBEEFBEEF." And a whole bunch of other answers were yelled from across the room.

"How do you feel about being the leaders of the team?"

Leeteuk sighed, then answered, "It's like raising another Super Junior."

-

south wing. ( team b )

The South Wing consisted of a big living room, 6 rooms with 2-3 beds, and a huge door that blocked out the South wing from the rest of the mansion.

Team B were getting ready for the big challenge, where all of the teams would be going against each other. Onew and Hankyung, the team leaders, were in charge of getting everybody ready and out to the event on time.

"OKAY EVERY-" Onew was yelling to everyone, but tripped over his own feet, and fell flat on his face.
Hankyung sighed, then helped Onew up. "Onew-ah~ I feel like I'm your mother, always picking you up when you fall down."
He quickly got back up to his feet and brushed himself off, then continued yelling to the members, "OKAY EVERYONE, GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE, WE GOT 3 OTHER TEAMS TO BEAT UP, AND WE CAN'T BE FASHIONABLY LATE. GET OUT HERE AND LET'S GO KICK SOME !" While yelling this throughout the wing, he was jumping up and down and doing some crazy hand movements.
Hankyung was totally calm and quiet, opposite from what Onew was doing.
Kikwang was the first one to enter the living room. He looked confused, went up to Hankyung and asked him, "did you even understand what Onew said? We're about to go outside."
"Um, I don't speak dubu."

-

LOL, OKAY THAT WAS LAME. never will i do that again. EVER.
unless you guys like something like this. o.o

well, this is how i will be writing the story. ^^

KEEP APPLYING! APPLY AS A BOY TOO! IT'LL MAKE THE AUTHOR
VERY HAPPY! 8D