PREPARATIONS ARE SHATTERED.

Numb Feelings

     ANNYEONGHASEYO!

it's 1:15 am, and i couldn't sleep, so i just finished typing chapter 1 of this story.

so yeah, here it goes! sorry if it's a bit crappy.

 

------:))

 

"You're babysitting the twins while we're away."

 

And just like that, all the preparations for my vacation, shattered to tiny,TINY pieces.

 

"Mw-mwo? I'm sorry auntie? I thought i just heard you say I'm baby sitting." I chuckled while fanning myself.

 

"You heard right pretty boy." Auntie said smiling.

 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

Xiah, who was laying down on Micky's lap, laughed.

"Jae? Babysitting?! BWAHAHAHA! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!" He said.

 

Auntie giggled then walked to the couch and pinched Xiah's cheeks very hard.

 

"EEY! APAYO~" Xiah said rubbing his now red cheeks.

 

Micky chuckled, "mianhada auntie, you know how this guy is, and you know how that guy is." he said pointing a finger at me.

 

"I know." auntie said, "that's why you two will be helping him."

 

The two stared at auntie with a confused & shocked look, combined.

Now it's my turn to laugh. "Look at your faces! Bwahahaha!"

 

"A-auntie, why do we have to help?" Micky asked.

 

"Oh my, but aren't you his friends?"

 

"He has other friends too auntie! Hahaha!"

 

"Junsu-ssi, you know I can't let Changmin & Yun-" Auntie stopped when she noticed our (JYJ's) smile turn to frowns. 

 

The room suddenly become quiet. No one spoke a word or made a tiny noise.

 

This has always been a touchy subject, they know how affected I am when we talk about Yu-- the others. They know I'm the one who's closest to the others the most, that's why I get sad whenever we talk about them.

 

As a minute or two passed, Xiah, who can't handle an awkward silence for too long, coughed and smiled at auntie.

 

"Of course auntie, we'll help Jae with babysitting. If we're not busy, of course."

 

"of course of course, busy with JYJ promotions. Shall I call my husband to bring in the twins? They're in the park just across your building, playing."

 

"Would you like us to call them auntie?" Micky asked.

 

"No no, that's fine. But would you like to accompany me instead, Yoochun-ssi?"

 

"Of course." Micky said and placed a pillow under Xiah's head.

 

"I'll return your precious Micky right away, Junsu~" Auntie said, teasing the pouting Xiah.

 

"Aish, auntie! I'm a boy!" He answered, pouting.

 

"Arasseo, arasseo. C'mon Yoochun."

 

Micky chuckled then exited the dorm with auntie ahead of him.

 

Xiah stood up and gave me a brotherly hug. "Stay cool Jae. Auntie didn't mean to."

 

"Yeah, I know. It's cool, I'm cool." I answered back, smiling faintly.

 

"I miss them too Jae."

 

"I know." I smiled again and stood up, "I'm gonna change and get out of these stage outfits."

 

He chuckled. "yeah, me too. They're starting to get itchy. Urgh, curse these sequins." he said removing his sequined shirt while walking to his room.

 

I took out my phone and stared at my wallpaper. DBSK, not JYJ or ChanHo, but DBSK 5. I miss them, I miss singing together with them, dancing as one with them, I miss being with them.

 

"ARGH!!! WHY DID WE HAVE TO PART!?!?!?"I mumbled, throwing my phone on the bed.

 

I sighed and threw myself on the bed. I grabbed my phone again and unlocked it. I smiled as the phone slowly wakes up and show 5 happy boys dressed in silly animal costumes. I chuckled, remembering that day, our Balloon shooting. It was so fun, it was.. A long time ago.

 

"NO NO! NO RUNNING!!"

 

Crash!

 

Sigh, I guess the twins are here now. I smiled and put my phone in my pocket then walked to my closet.

 

"It's been a while since i wore this shirt." I said taking the red Cassie fanmade shirt that was on the top shelf of my closet. I smiled and put on the shirt. I looked at the mirror and chuckled at the print of the shirt. It's a cute chibi me during Balloon era.

 

"Cousin Jae! Cousin Jae! Where are you? Where are you Cousin Jae!"

 

"Be right there buddy!" i answered and closed the door of my closet and smiled at myself in the mirror.

 

"I'm not buddy! My name's Mike! M-I-K-E, MIKE!!"

 

I sighed then closed my eyes, "Fighting Jaejoong!"

 

----:))

like i said, it's crappy. a bit.xD

so yeah, hope you guys enjoyed chap 1!

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR ME JAEJOONG! ;>

 

MY DEAR READERS♥

HEARTS FROM MY BB WOOKIE FOR YOU!;>

P.S here's some JAE for you readers.♥

 

HEEHEE, DIED fainted?;>

PAI PAI!

PPYONG~