Departure

Cruise of Fate

Chapter 1: Departure

"Boss! thank you so muchforhelping us! The cruise is departing soon, we have to leave " Jessica uttered happily to her boss.

"Yes, thanks boss. we really thank you a lot"  Seohyun nodded and also thanked her boss.

Seohyun is Jessica's younger sister. They no longer have their parents so they only lived together with Jessica's son To her first love and first boyfriend Hangeng. Her son's name is Aiden Jung. Jessica's son is already 2 years old, she is a single mother. Seohyun and Jessica bid goodbye to their manager they worked as a cashier at a grocery store and now they decided to go to Paris to find their new life. They decided to ride a cruise ship instead of a plane to save money.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Lee why don't you just take the plane instead? The cruise ship takes 6 months of travel." Donghae's driver asked him while driving.

"You know the reason behind that." Donghae answered coldly while Kyuhyun just sighed. Donghae and his younger brother Kyuhyun are on the way going to the cruise ship to travel to Paris. They are going to have a vacation to Paris for a few months. They preferred to ride the ship instead of the plane because their parents died because of plane crash and they got trauma from that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riing Riing. "Hello?" "Hello Hangeng?" "Oh, Sooyoungie, what time will we meet?" "Now, I'm on my way to the cruise station. How about you?" "I'm on my way too. I just have a business to take care with him, you know" Hangeng smirked "Okay baby" Sooyoung hang up and dialed a number of someone. The guy answered

"Hello? Sooyoungie?" She rolled her eyes and cleared and spoke in a very fake way

"Fishy Hae, I'm sorry that I can't be with you in Paris. I have lots of business to take care of. I'm really sorry.

"It's okay baby, I'll just call you okay. It's only for 1 year. Take care of yourself okay?" Sooyoung hang up.

Sooyoung is Donghae's 'boyfriend' but she is cheating on him for almost 2 years. She is going to ride the ship going to Paris with his fiance Hangeng. Little did she know that Donghae is also riding the same ship with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, the cruise ship is so huge it's so beautiful, will we really ride that?" Seohyun said in disbelief.

"Of course Seohyun!" Jessica replied with a huge smile on her face.

They fall in line and waited for their turn, the line was quite long. Meanwhile...

"Mr.Lee, welcome. Let me show you your room." Donghae nodded. Donghae was able to come inside tha ship without falling in line because he was a VIP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geng!" Sooyoung yelled. "Sooyoungie, come in let's go!" Hangeng slid his arms to Sooyoung's waist making the other smirk. They entered the ship easily because just like Donghae they were also a VIP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter

===========================================================

chapter one is done