Mr. Hot Shot and Mommy Key

Living with aliens from SHINee World

Your POV:

I tackled him into a hug. The years of separation made me miss him. I thought that I was ok living alone but seeing him again made me realize how much exactly I miss him. I took a step back scrutinizing his choice of clothes. What on earth is he wearing?

"Did you change your profession to a stripper?" I said trying to stop myself from laughing. He gave me an incredulus look. Well, it's not my fault that he looked like a ert.

"Not even a hello, I miss you? And I am NOT a stripper!!" he said with a pout. I stiffled a laugh. My older brother is trying to act cute. I pinched his cheeks, placed my suitcases by his side and took a step away from him only to trip and fall flat on my face. He gave a loud laugh and TRIED to help me up only to trip over his own legs landing bottom first beside me. I swear this gene runs in the family. Giggling, we both got up, grabbed a suitcase each and headed to the taxi stand.

We stood side by side. Our features reflecting the only light source there, showing our similar eyes both bright and twinkling. A red car skidded to a stop just in front of us. Way to grab attention. The window was rolled down and it revealed a man with dinosaur-like features sitting at the drivers sit. He shot a smile at us. An arrogant and proud aura surrounded him, making him look like the superstar that he was, but his soft eyes showed a different side of him. He was still the same. Confident and caring.

"Hello there Mr. Hot Shot,"

Onew's POV:

She tackled me into a hug. I missed her hugs. It makes me feel as though nothing wrong could happen. I took in her appearance. Her cheeks were sunken and her under her eyes there were huge eyebags. She gave me a genuine smile as she gave me another tight hug and took a step back.

"Did you change your profession to a stripper?" Wait. What did she just say? Me? A stripper? I am Onew the well known Kpop star, leader of SHINee. How dare she say I'm a stripper.

4:00 am

Her head lay on my shoulder as we sat in the backseat of Kim jonghyun's car. Softly, I combed through her soft hair happy at th thought that my little sister was finally in Korea, beside me. The past few months was a living he'll for me. Even though my band members tried to comfort me and was always there for me it didn't feel the same as having someone blood related by your side. I am grateful for them, they were my members and brothers. We are family. It won't hurt to have her join us, right? Especially after the incident.

Your POV:

"Rise and shine dongseng!" "asdfghjkl..."

I pulled the blanket over my head again as someone repeatedly tried to pull it off. Getting annoyed, I threw the blanket of the bed and sat up, my eyes throwing daggers at the person. I was greeted with a grim smile. An apron was tied around his waist making him look more feminine. His hair was meticulously prepared with every strand in place. In his right hand was a spatula. In the other was a plate of pancakes. The smell reached my nostrils making me wake up properly from the slumber I was in.

"Mommy Key!!!" I yelled. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I looked up to see his grim smile change to a wide smile showing his pearly white teeth. Grabbing the plate of pancakes, I ran out of the room towards the television area.

"Good morning fellow Earthlings~! How are all of you this fine morning? I hollered. I slung my arm around Mr. Hot Shot and started singing. Hey don't blame me, Mummy's pancakes had this effect on me. My brother lay on the sofa giving a puzzled look, confused with my hyper behaviour. Laughing, I pulled him up and started to waltz with him, it was a totally random idea.

“Okay. Lee Jieun! Hands up and handover the pancakes.  No one will get hurt if you do it.” Key stationed himself in front of her carrying a nerf gun, ready to shoot if the situation arises. I ate another pancake before handing over the empty plate. I am badass hehe. 

"Kim Kibum, I told you not to let her eat the pancakes!"

"Onew hyung, control you little dongseng!"

"Lee Jieun, have you been talking to Kyuhyun??"

"Bye-bye oppas!"

I ran into the toilet, locking the door behind me. Not long after, loud bangings could be heard. Giggling, I stepped into the shower soaking in all the water.

Cautiously, I opened the door looking from left to right. Left, no one in sight. Right, it seems clear. Operation is a go! I took a step out of the toilet and quickly dashed into the room I had been residing in. Clad only in a bathrobe, I waddled my way over to my suitcases taking out a comfortable outfit for me to wear. Satisfied with my sweats and oversize shirt, I started to pace the room, plans forming in my mind.

1) Find a room to rent.

2) Enroll in high school.

3) Call Robert. Oh . I forgot to call him last night!

Frantically, I began searching my phone. I found it in the back pocket of my jeans, switched off. Oh, I forgot that my phone went on an adventure in the toilet bowl.  

1:00PM

Time to head out! Armed with a marker, newspaper and some money, I set off to find a suitable room for myself. After all, I couldn't stay at SHINee's dorm. There would be too much implications...

Destination #1: The room was small. Too small. There was nothing there. Absolutely bare. Sheepishly, I gave a brief smile to the owner and shook my head.

Destination #2: This was slightly better. A bed had already been provided but the size of the room was still too small.

Destination #3: I had to share the room with a roommate. It would have been good only if it was girl and wasn't so messy.

Destination #4, #5, #6, #7... 2 hours. 2 freaking hours was spent and I still couldn't find a suitable place.