I like YOU.

Shining Love.

Taemin’s P.O.V.

“Key Oppa likes…me?!”

“Neh, that’s what I said”

“W—“

“And he likes you a lot…”

“B-Bo?!”

“Maya, do you like Key?”

“Uh… Neh…”

“Neh? Wae? You should lik—“

“Oppa, you’re lying right?”

“Ani! Jjong hyung told me Key likes you but…”

“Oppa! Ottokke!”

“Uh? But…Maya!”

“B-bo? Uh… mianhe”

“Maya, On—“

“I don’t know what to do right now!”

Aish, Maya shut up! Onew hyung likes you!

“Ma-Maya!”

“Bo?”

“Maya? Are you awake? You should be sleeping… Oh annyeong Taemin, what are you doing here?” Maya’s manager said. Why he came? Ugh! I mean… I have to tell Maya!

“I was just… talking with Maya”

“Oh, mianhe Taemin but Maya has to practice tomorrow or should I say today… early and she has to sleep, she already told me that you want to go out, she can go, but just let her sleep right now” Manager-ssi said.

“Oh… arasso manager-ssi, I’ll go right now… Annyeong, Annyeong Maya we talk later, arasso?”

“Annyeong Oppa, ga-gamsahamnida”

Aish. Onew hyung, mianhe… I wanted to ask her if she likes you but she didn’t stop talking, she likes Key a lot, agh… ottokke? They’r emy hyungs… I’m worried…

*In SHINee’s Apartment*

Everyone was there waiting for me…

“Oh Taemin, you came! What Maya said?!” Key asked.

“Uh? What are you talking about hyung?”

“Pabo!, you asked her if she likes me, what did she say?!” Key said.

“B-bo??” Onew asked surprised.

“Uh? Hyung, uhm…”

“Yah! Just tell me already!” Key hyung said excited.

I don’t know what to do, Onew looks sad while Key looks excited, agh…  Should I lie?…

“Uh… she didn’t tell me”

“B-bo? Aish… of course she told you, then why you’re so late?” Key said.

“Uh…..”

“Taemin, if you don’t tell Key he’ll nag you until you fall asleep” Jjong said.

“Uh… she said…”

Onew looked at me like if he was scarred… Minho was looking Onew and Key… while Jjong and Key were looking at me.

“She said yes”

Mianhe Onew hyung… I had too much pressure on me…

Onew went to his room running, Key didn’t notice it, he was too happy to see him, but Jjong, Minho and me did saw him, crying. He was in his room crying, I hugged him.

“Onew hyung, don’t be sad… I know Maya loves you”

“Neh, I agree with Taemin… we’ve seen her while looking at you… she looks at you like if you were the only man in the Earth… since the day you met” Minho hyung said.

“I-I don’t know… she likes Key, she doesn’t like me, no! she doesn’t! She loves Key and Chris!” Onew said crying.”

“Onew hyung, I haven’t asked her if she likes you, and we don’t know if Chris is a boy or a girl…” I said.

“Onew hyung, you should ask her, if she likes you… you should confess to her… you have time knowing each other…It’s obvious that she likes you” Jjong said.

Hyungs were right, but I still don’t know who Chris is… I hope the plan that I’ve been thinking work out.

Onew’s P.O.V.

Everyone went to sleep, except me… I’ve been thinking all the night, my heart feels broken… Maya, I love you. You’re the only one in my heart, you’re my Sun since I met you, you’re the only girl who I’ve fallen in love with. It’s been a few hours since I saw you, and I miss you, I need you, I need your hugs, your laughs, I need you to tell me that you love me, that I’m the only one in your heart… I cried until I fell asleep.

NEXT DAY IN A PARK.

“Hahaha oppas, you look so funny”Maya said.

“Stop laughing Maya, we had to use costumes or the people will recognize us…” Minho said.

“Hehehe arasso oppa, mianhe” Maya said.

“Uh, Maya! Shall we go to the Russian roulette?”Key said.

“Uh, neh oppa!”Maya said.

KEY’S P.O.V.

Woah, Maya looks so beautiful… I’m so happy that I have this time with her, this is my first time on a Russian roulette with a girl… I’m happy that, that girl is Maya.

“Oppa…”

“Uh?, are you scared?”

“Yeh…”

“Kekeke, don’t worry… I’ll protect you Maya”

I hugged her and then I held hands with her, her hands are so soft!

“Uh… gamsahamnida oppa…”

“Maya… Taemin went to your apartment last night… kachi?”

“Uh, neh… wae do you ask?”

“Uh… he-he told me that y-you…”

“…Oppa, wait”

We kept in silence, then the Russian roulette stopped, I told the ahjussi that was controlling it to stop it… keke I thought it was romantic. Now, Maya is acting so shy, and me too… we already know we like each other, but I’m nervous… eotokke?

“Maya, I know you like me”

She’s blushing!

“And I… I like you too…”

“…”

“Maya… I won’t ask you to be my girlfriend and I won’t kiss you…”

“Uh…”

“You’re a trainee so you can’t date anyone now, but… if you wait for me…I’ll wait for you, I promise”

“N—“

“I wanted this moment to be special, the stars are above us… even when they are beautiful you look long way prettier…”  

I kissed her forehead and I hugged her.

“Saranghae”

The roulette continued working, we got off of it and we walked where the rest where… Onew hyung is staring Maya, a teardrop is running on his cheek…

“Onew hyung, are you okay?”

“Neh Key… how was it?”Onew said.

“Uh, it was fun…”

“Key, hyung! You should go with Jonghyun and Minho! They want to go too!”Taemin said.

“Uh, and what about you and Onew hyung?”

“We don’t want to go…”Taemin said.

“Taem—“ Onew said.

MAYA’S P.O.V.

“Maya…”

“Uh, why are you whispering Taemin?”

“Onew wants to take you somewhere… I’ll go to buy something, you go with him, run! No one will see you!”

“Taemin, where are you going?” Onew said.

“Uh, he went to buy something…”

“Oh, arasso…”

“Oppa… you wanted to go somewhere?”

“Neh… but—“

“Can we go?”

“Uh… but… Key and…”

“Don’t worry, Taemin said he’ll tell them”

“Oh, arasso… the place is near here… come”

He took my hand and smiled, but I can feel he’s sad… for some reason… is that girl again…?

“Uh, Oppa… you look sad”

“I’m not, you see?” He smiled.

“Oppa!, you can trust me, you know it…”

“Neh… uh, is the..”

“The girl you like?”

“Neh, she… she likes someone else… now I know it and… she even kissed him”

“Uh? Jinja? Oppa, don’t worry, I know that… there’s someone better for you, there’ll be a girl who loves you more tha anything and she’ll make you happy!”

I hugged him, his heart is beating fast, he’s so warm…

“Gamsahamnida Maya… I—Oh! We’re here…”

“OMO! It’s the Banpo Fountain!”

“Neh… It’s beautiful right?”

“Neh… I’ve always wanted to come… I’m happy that I can be here with you…”

“Me too… Maya, gamsahamnida for being here for me… supporting me, comforting me… you’re the best”

“Uh? No I’m not… you’re, you’ve been for me too… even when I don’t express my feelings to many people…”

“Hehehe, I know Taemin is a great friend of yours…”

“Uh… he had told you something of me?”

“Neh… he has told me many things but, I want to meet you better and, personally”

“Uh, me too oppa… hehe Oppa, can I know now who’s that girl? I know it hurts to you talking about her but… can I know now?”

“Can I know who do you like first?, please?”

“I don’t want you to know, honestly but… I want to respect you more oppa, so I’ll tell you…”

“Uh, before… I want to ask you something… Chris… is a boy or a girl?”

“Hahahahaha, she’s a girl oppa, wae?”

“Omo! Jinja?...hehe I was just curious…”

“I’m so curious yeah—“

“Yah! I know you sing beautifully but… I want to hear the answer…”

“Oh, arasso… I know you already know one of them… Taemin for sure told everyone, he’s… uh… Key…”

“Do you really like him?”

“Uh… yeh, I mean… he has been a good friend and… he has been so kind and I can trust in him…”

“That’s the reason you like him?”

“Uh, I’ve liked him for much time, since I’m a shawol… I like his style, his personality, his voice, to be honest… everything…Uh, oppa why are you crying?”

I hugged him.

“Just tell me the other boy…”

“Uh… but you tell me the girl…”

“Can we say it at the same time?”

“Neh… but don’t cry oppa”

“Okay…”

“…Are you okay now?”

“Neh… let’s count to three okay?”

“Okay… 1…”

“2…3”

“YOU”


Annyeong! Omo, sorry for writing so much this time kekeke but I was inspired *w*, uh, how have you been? I have free time now kekeke, I hope you like this chapter, thank you to my beautiful subscribers ^^ Saranghae! Have a good day, God Bless you, Annyeong!