FIRE & OIL

Becasue He's A BIG-TIME Failure

[A/N--I was going to update -__- then AFF wouldn't let me sign in haha.]

-

I twitched to a warm blow at my neck, slowly yet surely my eyes opened and snuggle at my neck was Dongwoon. Both his hands were wrapped around my waist and his feet were trapping me inside his grasp.

I gagged before pushing his head away from my body as I slowly got out of bed.

I suddenly froze when he shuffled around with his position. Why was I being careful not to wake him up anyway? I cleared my throat and normally walked to the bathroom that was located inside his room also.

As I had just reached the restroom, the doors to Dongwoon's bedroom flung open and standing at the doorway with wide mouth were his friends.. Yoseob walked into the room after realzing that they had stared at me for 2 minutes.

"Looks like you and Dongwoon mankae really hit it off last night." Yoseob giggled and jumped into bed with Dongwoon.

"Eww! Don't touch the matress! You know how Dongwoon gets when he's On, he's a beast!" Kikwang teased as he laughed like a baby. I shook my heaed and walked out of the room in my pajama with a bundle of mess in my hair.

After washing myself up in the bathroom I made my way downstairs to join Aunty for breakfast. Her beautiful black hair waved at me as a gust of wind blown in from an open window. Her beautiful eyes that sparkle with delight welcomed me to join her, too bad Dongwoon takes after his father.

"Min Jun, my dear daughter-in-law." Aunty called out to me as she grabbed both my hands and sat me down beside her.  I cleared my throat and faked a smile. I was a bit uneasy about her locking me inside her son's bedroom, but she was sweet noneless.

"Good Morning Omma!" running down from the bedroom tumbled Dongwoon as he brushes his hair with his fingers. I snorted quietly to myself as I began pickling at the plate of food that was laid out in front of me.

Dongwoon kissed Aunty's cheeks before taking a seat beside me. He quickly shoved a piece of bread into his mouth, since he was the tight skinned type, his mouth stretched as he pushed the bread inside.

He slightly nudged me but pretended he had done nothing wrong when I look his way. The corner of his lips arched into a smile, pissing me off more.

"Dongwoon." His father called out to him wiping his smile off his face. Dongwoon slowly placed his fork down as he listened to his father.

"Since you're married now. I think it's time you take this company under control." His father spoke as he devoured his food. I eyed Dongwoon, waiting for a reply but instead he just sighed and continued eating.

"I mean, who else will take responsibility for it other than me of you're not here?" Mr. Son asked. Dongwoon shut his eyes tightly, fustrated with these prep talk.

"Dongwoon are you-"

Dongwoon threw his plate on the ground as the food went flying everywhere, I jumped when his fork landed next to my chair. His father stood up and walked over to Dongwoon, slapping him across the face for such disgrace.

Dongwoon laughed, "Is that why you gave birth to me? To fullfill your company's wishes?" Dongwoon clenched his jaw tightly together as he trampled out of the dinning room. He ran upstairs to gather his gang and just as he was about to exit the house he ran back to the room where his father and mother did not move an inch.

He smirked as he held onto my wrist, "I forgot. I can't leave you here to suffer." With a confused looked on my face, he dragged me out with him and the boys. When we had walked a block away from home I stopped to question him.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Why did you act like that to your father?" Dongwoon rolled his eyes and waitied until I was finish before he spoke.

"Are you done?" He asked as his friends shot me a sour look. Yoseob motioned for me to shut up and DooJoon lipped for me to be careful. Igrnoing their warning, I continued to speak.

"No I am not done. He gave birth to you-" Before I could finish, Dongwoon had already grabbed my face with both his hands as he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widen as we stood kissing for a few minutes before I came to my sense.

I pushed him away and wiped my lips, which had Dongwoon's saliva all over it, with the back of my sleeve. "What was that for?!" I yelled as I glared at him and his smilling friends.

Dongwoon scoffed, "If you don't shut up for the rest of the day, I'll do 'that' to you!"

I jumped, "Do what?" I stuttered not understanding what he meant. He widen his eyes at me, "I'll you!" He screamed as he jump towards me, his face was only 1 pencil away when he had finally stepped back, giving me room to breathe.

He pouted as he walked pass my surprised figure, leaving Junhyung to pull me alongside the group. "His father and him are like Fire and Oil. Never mix them together." 

This just gets worse and worse doesn't it.

[A/N--I hope I haven't loss any readers yet :)