Nostalgia

A collection of Hanchul drabbles!

A/N: Okay, this isn't like the usual drabbles... I just felt like I owed you guys something since I hadn't posted in a while. I really like this one just because it's different. It's very short, but hey, it's a drabble. It's angst, too. If you don't like angst, you can skip over this. I will be posting fluff in here 99.9% of the time, though. This is somehwat of an AU, like Heechul isn't famous. Anyway, enjoy!

 


 

They said you'd do big things one day. 
 
It's not that I didn't believe them. No, that was not the case at all. I knew you'd be huge one day, someone people looked up to, someone on the walls of teenager's bedrooms everywhere. 
 
I just thought i'd be there with you. 
 
You know, like a team. While you write your music and go on tour around the world, I can stay in your, no, our apartment and reply to your fanmail, or book your next gig. 
 
But life has this funny way of not working out, huh? 
 
Instead of me there, there's that girl. Yes, that girl that the tabloids love, that girl that everyone thinks you're with. They want you to be with her, but do you?
 
I remember a time when you promised me forever. When the future seemed bright, when we were so young and naive. When the worst of days could be solved with you putting your arm around me. 
 
Is it silly to want those times back?