RULES

Idol Alive [[ NOW OPEN ]]

Rules

 Subscribe the story.  So that you could know if there's an update.

Be nice. Don't bash, ignore or be mean. You wouldn't like it if people did it to you right?

Be active. We're not demanding, at least 2-3 days a week is fine right?

One account per person. Please be fair to everyone. 

Keep your in private messages. This is not M-rated and there may be kids around, so please.

 Don't add random people.  Only add people who are from our roleplay.

Obey your group leader/Manager when you're in 'Practice' or doing a 'Concert'. (For the concert, solo idol/group leader can put up a blog spot with a few songs lyrics. ) Change your status to match what you're doing when your leader tells you to go to practice/do a concert.

Pregnancy is allowed, is allowed (IN PM ONLY)

                      I even allow mpreg   ------   but for ALL pregnancies please let me know BEFORE you choose to have a child

 

 

Between practice and concert, you can do whatever you want.

 

 

 

                                                                                 How to Join

 

 

Check if the idol you want to rp is available.

Comment below, on who you want to be. Do not choose a taken idol! Put their names and the group they're from(if they're solo artists, write the name and write solo next to it) and put the name of the company they're under next to it.

Wait for the admin (kpopkey or --xCLx--) to approve you.

Once we approve your idol will be reserved and you have 3 days to message us the link to your new AFF account for the roleplay, failure to message us within the 3 days time will result in loss of using that idol and it will be given to someone else/re opened for others to take.

Your name must be --x(name_of_idol)x-- , E.g:  --xCLx-- . but if that is already taken then let the admins  know ASAP.

Put 'Roleplaying @ Idol Alive' in your About Me. (We don't want to be confused with people from other rp.)

Note: There is only idols in this rp, so there's no actors/actresses/ulzzangs.

 

Add the ADMINS :

Key  -  Dasom 

 

(PAY ATTENTION TO BLOG POSTS FOR UPDATES FROM THE ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 

*Note from Key: Please read the rules and how to join before commenting. If you comment it wrongly, I'll ignore it!! I want to make sure everyone reads the rules that's why I do this so don't blame me if I ignore your comment.