I'm mad, let's make out! How about no?!

+Meanie, Don't You See? I Like You!+
You were sleeping so good and you were dreaming about food, until you felt something warm on your neck. You turned around and saw Jonghyun breathing warm air onto your neck. You pushed him away, hard, he woke up. "Yah! What the hell was that for?" he yelled at you, scratching his head. You sighed and got up. "What the hell was I thinking? Sleeping with this son-of-a-, oh damn!" you said loud enough for Jonghyun to hear. He glared at you and then got up, "C-? You are one hell of a weird girl! Seriously, you've got such a y attitude, what's with you?" you smirked, "Oh yeah? Well look at yourself first. I'm guessing you haven't looked in the mirror yet!" Okay, I think you got a little carried away.....because Jonghyun wasn't happy at all about what you said................"What did you just say?" Jonghyun tried to keep his cool. You laughed while Jonghyun had that serious look on his face. "I said.......that YOU ARE SO UGLY, YOU FREAKIN DINO-HEAD!!!!" that's it. Jonghyun was furious, he just got up and walked out of the room. You laughed from behind. He banged the door hard before leaving, making a really loud sound. You sat down on the bed, then thought, "Time to get ready!!" you ran to the bathroom. You were happy that Jonghyun wasn't there. You laughed and threw yourself on the bed harshly and acted drunk, even though you were completely sober. After getting ready you walked to your classes and didn't realize that Jonghyun hasn't talked to you the whole day. 'Scared much? Jonghyun?' you thought to yourself. Once you came back to your dorm, you decided to scare Jonghyun. You pushed open the door and screamed the loudest you can, but then you realized that Jonghyun wasn't there. "Where is that Dino-head?" you mumbled, checking everywhere.........even the bathroom, making sure he wasn't hiding. Then you decided to check around the school. You even had the courage to go into the boys bathroom, they almost you but you quickly got away! Thank goodness! Or what would you have done if you weren't a black belt in Taekwondo. You were getting kind of pissed off. "Where the hell is he?" you yelled into the empty room, which was the classroom. You checked the whole school but Jonghyun was still not able to be found. Then you thought, 'is this some kind of trick? Maybe he wants to play hide and seek!' After searching some more you got tired and went back to your dorm. You changed and got out of the bathroom and saw Jonghyun. You smirked, "Finally decided to come back, scaredy cat!" you yelled. His back was facing you. You felt strange because he didn't turn around and yell at you, like he always does. You felt like something was wrong. You walked closer to him and bent down, sitting on the floor. "Uhmm........are you okay?" you asked him shyly. He quickly turned around, smirking. ", it's only us.......all alone......together..........any last words before you get by me?" you backed away, falling to the ground. He laughed. "come.......the fun has just started.........." and with that......he.....................................