Break Down

Insane

'What is wrong with him? One day he acts so sweet around me and the next day he ignores me and acts like he doesn't know me. Ugh! Hyunseung oppa you really do make a girl go insane. But keep mingling with the others, cause you will talk to me by the end of today. I promise.' thought Hyuna as she sat down in her usual spot near the window of the boardroom.

When Jihyun had finally arrived, the celebration was able to go underway. The 4Minute girls had brought a cake out and soon before they knew it began to smear it on each other. They were having a wonderful time, but after the president had given his gift to the leader, Hyunseung had said his goodbye and left to meet up with his other BEAST members. Little did he know he had someone following him.

"Hyunseung oppa! Wait up!" Yelled Hyuna.

"Hyuna!? Why did you follow me? You should be at the party?" asked a bewildered Hyunseung.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what the heck went on in there? Why did you pretend like what I was saying never happened?" she asked.

All of sudden Hyunseung's puzzled face turned into a cold one. "That's because it didn't happen."

"What in the world are you talking about?! Of course it happened!" She yelled furious that Hyunseung was trying to make her seem like if she were crazy.

"Look Hyuna, I think it's best if we put our past encounters behind us. Let's pretend like we've never met and only recognize each other when we have to." Hyunseung said with a serious tone.

"You're not making any sense oppa?? How can you ask me to do something like that. Why are you acting so different??" She asked worriedly.

"I just can't get close to you, that's why! I dont know about you, but whenever I'm near you I begin to act differently so much so that I can't even recognize myself! All I think about is you, I can't even focus on my career and it's only begun. The last time this happened, I ended up with a broken heart and my dreams of debuting were shattered. I swore to myself that I'd never let this happen again." At this point Hyunseung was at the verge of breaking down.

"You think you're the only one dealing with this kind of thing?! Since I've met you oppa, you drew me in. I couldn't stop thinking about you and I was always praying that during the day an opportunity would arise so that I could just see you and heat your voice. It's obvious that we're attracted to one another, so why can't we just follow our feelings?! Why are you being so stubborn" Hyuna screamed pissed off.

"I just can't Hyuna! Why can't you understand that?! And you know perfectly well that there is no dating to be done within the company." said Hyunseung.

"But if we just give us a shot, maybe we can find a way around that. Look oppa the feelings I have for you, I've never experienced this before. It scares me but I know it something special that people don't find everyday. And this is happening to us while we're not together; now imagine we did gives us a try?"

"I'm sorry Hyuna, I just can't. Goodbye." said Hyunseung as he turned around and continued to make his way towards his hyungs.

'I'm sorry Hyuna but I can't take that risk again. Because of one girl, I lost my chance to debut with BIGBANG, now that I have debuted I won't allow my feelings to get in the way of dreams again.'

_____________________________________

Wow dramatic right?! Well guys here's a new chapter please make sure to comment and subrcibe as well. I hope you enjoy it ^^ AlX out.