Met again?

Just a Memory

It was the day of Gayoon's 20th birthday. She was very excited. Jiyoon her female best friend was already there helping her out in preparation for her party and she had also bought a "friend", Sunggyu.

Gayoon knew for a fact that they weren't just "friends". Gayoon secretly giggled to herself. So cute she thought to herself. She wondered if she would ever find a guy perfect for her. She thought of Hyunseung but she couldn't picture him as more than a friend.

There was a knock on the front door so Gayoon went to open it.

She opened the door to see Hyunseung with...Junhyunh. Yup it was definatly Junhyung.

"Hey! Happy birthday Gayoon!" Hyunseung said cheerfully and hugged her. "This is my friend Junhyung...I recently met him when I started going to dance lessons" Hyunseung explaines.

"Hi again" Junhyung said with a smile.

"Hi, nice to see you again" Gayoon said.

"Have you two met before?" Hyunseung asked pretending to not know about their meeting like Junhyung wanted him to.

When Junhyung found out Hyunseung and Gayoon were best friends he wanted to meet Gayoon again with the help of Hyunseung.

"Come on in" Gayoon let the two in and Junhyung was introduced to Jiyoon and Sunggyu. They all got along great and they learned a lot about Junhyung like how he was a crazy fan of Pikachu and loved to drink coke and he can rap. That gave Gayoon an idea.

"Jungyung sing with me!" Gayoon said "You can rap for me while I sing!"

Junhyung hesited but he agreed to it anyway. It was decided during the party, Gayoon and Junhyung would perform Navi's Heart Damage.