This is Crazy Love.

Of Love Stories and Heartbreaks: A Oneshot Collection

 

Jung Yunho/OC, slight Changmin/OC

Romance, G

Written for stephyjung. Plot was a combination  of our ideas xDD

 

 

 

To say that Yunho was silently raging mad was an understatement. His nostrils were horribly flared; his face was redder than the steamed lobster he had for his main course; and his eyes, his eyes emanated a fierce, fiery glare that was almost like Medusa’s that turned people into stone. That said glare had been directed mostly on one particular waiter the whole time they were there at the restaurant. He had seen Sun Hee glance—no, ogle—at the guy once or twice for the past 15 minutes. Maybe it was the fact that Yunho was overreacting and/or paranoid and/or both, but he was certainly filled with frenzied jealousy. His girl Sun Hee should look at no other guy but him. Period.

 

Sun Hee, on the other hand, was secretly amused. Yes, she found the waiter cute but nothing else. He was still nothing compared to the gorgeous man in front of her in her opinion but Yunho still seemed clueless about it, even after years, years, of being together. Her boyfriend had an infamous reputation of easily getting jealous and raging mad at the littlest reason. Sometimes even for no reason at all. It was one of Yunho’s annoying attitudes, perhaps the only one, not counting his attitude of being almost always (but it’s not really that annoying, if you think about it). It’s high time Yunho learned his lesson and Sun Hee wanted to be the one to teach it to him.

 

Grinning to herself, she called the waiter and, as expected, Yunho looked at her incredulously. Sun Hee leaned in closer towards the waiter’s direction. She grinned and batted her eyelashes as she asked for another bottle of champagne in the flirtiest voice she could muster. The waiter bowed and Sun Hee let out a small giggle. She made sure she watched him as he walked away from them and headed towards the kitchen. When Sun Hee turned she was met by a fuming, rage-filled Yunho. Without a word, he called another waiter and asked for their bill. Sun Hee stared.

 

“Yah! We’re not even done yet!”

 

“Oh, we’re very much done now. We’re leaving.” He spat.

 

The waiter returned with the bill and Yunho paid for it (he gave twice the amount the dinner they had actually cost) and quickly jolted up and toward the exit. Sun Hee rolled her eyes as she followed him. This was certainly not the reaction she was hoping for.

 

 

**

 

 

It is general knowledge to those who know Jung Yunho that he tends to over, over, overreact. So Sun Hee wasn’t surprised when her boyfriend’s dongsaeng, Changmin, called her saying that his hyung had locked himself in his room and won’t come out for the past 14 going on 15 hours or so. With an exasperated sigh, she hung up and headed towards her boyfriend’s flat.

 

As soon as she got there she found Changmin staring at the door to his hyung’s bedroom, munching loudly on a ridiculously large donut.

 

“He seriously hasn’t been out there ever since he arrived from our date last night?” She asked, although she already knew the answer. Changmin had already briefed her on the situation.

 

The said guy nodded. “And he hasn’t eaten anything too. I tried giving him food a few times but he kept ignoring me. Oh well, not really complaining. More food for me. ”

 

A frustrated groan escaped Sun Hee’s lips, partly because of what Changmin said but mostly because of her boyfriend. She quickly marched towards the door and bombarded it with loud knocks.

 

“Yunho-yah? Yunho-yah! Open the door!” She yelled. There was no answer. She turned to Changmin. “Is there no spare key or something?”

 

“Last time he locked himself there, I got them and was able to open the door but, this time, he made sure he hid all the spare keys in the house with him there. Bastard.”

 

Ignoring the cuss directed to her boyfriend, Sun Hee turned her attention again to the door. She banged on it a few more times and yelled. “Yunho-yah, is this about last night? Come on, babe. I know you know you’re overreacting. Let’s talk about this. Open the door.”

 

Still no answer and Sun Hee was starting to think that there was probably no one in the room and that Yunho had slipped outside without Changmin noticing it. Before she can ask about it, however, the door opened. A hand grabbed Sun Hee’s arm and quickly pulled her inside. Changmin tried to come in too but Yunho instantly shut the door in his face. He cussed at his brother a few more times before trudging towards the kitchen in search of another ridiculously large donut.

 

It was clear that Jung Yunho hadn’t had sleep. His hair was a mess, his eyes had dark circles under them and he was still wearing the clothes he had on last night.

 

“Yunho-yah…” Sun Hee spoke with genuine concern for her boyfriend. He may be as annoying as hell and can overreact like the world is ending but she loved him, loves him. Really, really loves him. “What happened?”

 

Yunho’s face was hard as he stared blankly at his girlfriend. “Are you seriously asking me that?”

 

“Oh, Yunnie-yah.” She tried to coo.

 

“You stare, flirt with another guy in front of me and ask me ‘what happened’.” Yunho was close to tears.

 

Despite the fact that her boyfriend was close to crying, Sun Hee still couldn’t ignore the ridiculousness of it all. She sighed. Then scoffed. “Yah, Jung Yunho!” She said, raising her voice. “Are you utterly stupid? Are you really that idiotic? Think about it, would a girl really run off with a simple waiter, no matter how cute, when she already has a gorgeous, y, kind and loving boyfriend, huh?”

 

Yunho could only blink.

 

“Answer me, Jung Yunho. Do you think that’s even logical? I mean, she doesn’t even know the waiter. Tell me, does that make sense?”

 

Yunho stood rigid. “Erm… It doesn’t. I guess.” He said in a small voice. The tears that were welling up in his eyes earlier were gone and shame was slowly showing on his face.

 

“And another thing, Jung, and I want you to answer me this honestly.” Yunho nodded like a scared schoolboy. “Isn’t it utterly ridiculous that a guy gets jealous of every guy his girlfriend happens to look at, or even just passes by on the street? And it happens almost every minute of every day. That’s ridiculous, right?”

 

Yunho looked down on the ground and nodded slowly.

 

“Jung Yunho, I want you to look at me straight in the eye when you answer.”

 

Yunho quickly did so and answered a shaky. “Yes. It’s r-ridiculous.”

 

“Is that all that you can seriously say?” Sun Hee asked, voice still raised.

 

Yunho slowly shook his head. “I-I am sorry.” He said slowly, uncertain of what to do. He had to admit, Sun Hee caught off guard with her outburst.

 

“Aigoo, you idiot.” She muttered. She walked up to him, place her hands on his cheek and placed a kiss on his lips. Yunho smiled goofily. “I love you. You and you only. So stop overreacting, okay?”

 

Yunho nodded. “So… You only acted like that last night to teach me a lesson?”

 

“Yes.” Sun Hee nodded. “But you didn’t get it. Aigoo, you’re such an idiot.

 

Yunho pouted. “Am not.”

 

“Yes, you are. You’re a very big idiot. But you’re my idiot.”

 

Sun Hee kissed him again, longer this time.

 

 

**

 

 

Changmin took a bite out of his slice of pizza before staring at the clock. It had been an hour since Sun Hee went inside his hyung’s room. He had heard voices earlier, angry voices but it had been quite calmer there for the past fifteen minutes or so. Curious, Changmin got up and walked towards the door to Yunho’s room. He pressed his ear on the wood and listened. Changmin raised an eyebrow as he heard the springs of the mattress. He quickly stepped away from the door, annoyed.

 

“So hyung overreacts this much and he gets laid soon after?” He grunts to himself. “Damnit, where’s my phone? I’m calling Ji Yoon.” Changmin quickly put the last bit of the pizza in his mouth as he searched for his phone, planning to call his girlfriend to overreact as well.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------;♥

End. Comments are loved. :)