I m i s s y o u [oneshot]

I m i s s y o u [oneshot]

I silently watch you both from across the lunch room. You smiling makes my heart melt, but your smiles are meant for her. I watch you both with this overwhelming pain in my heart. Why, I ask myself. Why did it turn out like this? Our love reminded me of a fairytale. Stupid right? We were fools... I was a fool to love you. But I was a fool who was in love. I don't regret being with you because you made me know the feeling of love, The thing I regret is losing you to her. I know she's beautiful, kind and smart but did you have to shut me out of your life for good?

Everything went to fast, I wasn't ready for this. In the end it never turns out good right? But the thing I will never regret is loving you. You told me to leave you alone so you could forget me. Those words broke my heart and left a scar deep in the middle.

I never thought in my life that you'd say those words. What did I do? Our love was something amazing and you just wanted to forget it. I won't let that happen. Yes, I sound selfish but your all I had. Now I have nothing.

You and your friends are goofing around, I continue to watch holding back the tears. You turn and look at her with loving eyes, She smiles and lays her head on your shoulder. You kiss her forhead and hug her.

For a moment I thought that the world was ending. Everytime you'd look at her I'd feel sick. I have no problem with her because I don't like to hate. But What I do have a problem with is you. You make me so angry Lee Taemin. I put my heart into our love and you end it like Im nothing. I feel so angry that I want to hurt myself but I can't ever bring myself to. You were my best friend.

How could you. But the same feeling comes into my heart and for one very moment I forget the pain.

I won't lie, I'll yell out the words if I have to. I Miss You.

You turn around and spot me staring at you. My eyes widened, I've been caught.

Look away, I think but my head wont turn. I stare into your eyes for the few seconds that I can. Knowing you'll turn away. I look at you with a hurt expression but you still stare. Why Lee Taemin... why?

Why do you look at me with those eyes. I finally give up, I get my stuff and make way for the exit. I can't take it anymore.

I miss you so damn much! Tears fall down my eyes and I quickly wipe them away. I tried to make them stop but they wouldn't. No more holding them in.

"I won't give up on our love." I whisper as I make way to the front entrance 

--

please excuse the errors.