Chapter Two

Love is just a four letter word

"W-what is all this?" you ask really confused.

"I just wanted to say...I have been around you long enough to say this...Saranghae.'' Joon says as he pulls you in for a kiss.

You start to sway and realize that what you wanted you entire life was Lee Joon. You look up into his face and he says again to you,''___-huabe, saranghae. You are the best girl I have ever met and I wish I could've been with you first because you and I would still be together.''

''Joon-oppa I love you so much and I want to be with you so why don't we just get together, just like you wanted to be with me,'' you say.

He tilts your head towards his face. ''I do want to be with you so bad. I really want you. I need you ____-ah. Will you be mine?'' Joon askes you.

''Yes Joon oppa I want to be with you so bad that it hurts my heart. I have wanted you,'' you say.

You let his hand guide your lips to his in a universe stopping kiss and just wait for the world to explode from the heat of it. You grab his shoulders as he grabs your waist and pulls your body harder against his. He suddenly lets go of you and drops down before you and caresses your body with his strong hands. He pulls you down with him and you are stuck in his arms.

''I have waited all my life for this moment, meena, please stay with me for all of our life,''Joon pleads.

''I will under one condition,'' you whisper.

''What is it, meena, any thing for you,'' Joon breathes against your neck.

''Never leave me,'' you say as you two pin your night shadows under you and resume your kisses with him.