is it allowed?

Will you just be mine?

Hi I’m Annie Hwang. It’s my first day in a university. As I walk in the Halls there was a boy who caught my eye his name was Minho, Choi Minho….I THINK I’m IN LOVE ALREADY!! Oh and there was this boy who caught my eye his name was Choi Siwon I feel like IS THIS UNIVERSITY FULL OF HANDSOME BOYS?? But I think neither of the two would like me or even won't bother to notice me because lots of girls here are pretty and popular while I’m just kinda nerdy and just reading books and stuff if you know what I mean.. Later on a group of girls came to me. There was this girl who walked forward to me and said.

 

 

Girl 1 : OMG EWW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING???

 me:“ ATLEAST I’m NOT LIKE YOU WEARING TOO MUCH MAKE-UP AND LOOKING LIKE A CLOWN!!”  * I just said it in my head because they might scratch me with thir nails..it looks like it were claws  :)))

Girl 2:GET OUT OF OUR WAY STUPID!

then she trew away my books and there was this boy who was quite mysterious but he shouted...

Boy: "GET OUT OF HERE CLOWNNSSS YOU LOOK DISGUSTING EWW!!!"

Girls: *crying* Atleast were popular unlike you.it's like you don't even exist.

Boy: DON"T YOU GET IT!! They notice you because you look like clones -_- DUH!!!

Girls: *crying* let's get out of here!

 

 

after that he helped me and he said..

Kikwang: Hey let me help you with that. Oh by the way what's your name? My name is Kikwang nice to meet you.

Me: * my voice was trembling * My name is Annie Hwang nice to meet you ughh tthhaaankkss foor heeellpppinng meee.

Kikwang: No Prob...what's you room number I'll you. *smirk*

Me:* I melted and froze for 5 seconds because of his smile he was so dreamy :D*

Kikawng: ANNIE!!

Me: OHHH it's 208 ^_^.

Kikwang: Oh great we have the same classrooms ^_^ Will you be my seatmate?

Me:*at first I thought will you be mine but No* Yes of course why not?

Kikwang: Ok let's go we might be late.

 

 

 

For some reason I want to hang out with him because I quite feel safe with him I don’t know why…Then when we went inside the room,the teacher arrived and told me to introduce myself as I introduced myself there was this girl who wanted to make eye contact I tried to avoid it but I can’t so I kept on looking at her for some reason. As I sat down someone put a pin or something but Kikwang got it and throw it away in the trash can he’s like a life saver but he is still mysterious no matter what…but IDK if he’s single but I think I’m falling for him..but I won’t let myself fall for him yet..It’s just the first day so yeah maybe tomorrow something is going to change. I wish he was single ;) But Is it allowed to fall for him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Guys this is the first chapter I hope you will like it!

Do you think Annie will fall for Kikwang?

Who do you think were the group of girls who bullied her?

clue: they apeared in Mecha-Mecha Iketeru

do you think she will get notcie by the students?

Who do you think was the  gril who kept on trying to make eye contact?

clue:she is quite boyish

Okay wait for the next update

OH YEAH don’t forget to read my other Fanfic. ^_^