Chapter 1

Vast

Sungyeol leaned his back on the chair from his room’s veranda, soothing the cold wind taunting his skin. He smelled the fresh scent of the cool air wandering around their house, specifically, to his room. He would always like that feeling, that icy feeling which stays with him every night. Apparently, every winter and so, aside from summer flings that could make Seoul so frigging hot. Not that he mind anyway.

He scanned his eyes back from his bedroom attached from the veranda where his composure was rested. He glanced back at the three persons lying on his bed, worn-out from too much squabble they made throughout the sleepover. He was, too. But he is Lee Sungyeol; a person who could manage himself well.  He nearly dozed off from the mood enfolding him within the range. It feels fine.

Rather, pair of eyes has watched him sit on the spot, admiring the tall body from quite a distance. Myungsoo stood up quietly, carefully. Woohyun’s going to be a loud, impossible person if he rouses up just by nothing. And Myungsoo is aware of that, of course. No one wakes the Namstar up in the middle of the night. There is no way.

“Yeol?”

A light shrug from Sungyeol’s shoulder awakens him fully, because he almost fell asleep from the temper of night. He didn’t actually noticed it until Myungsoo shook his shoulder lightly.

“You can sleep in your own bed, idiot.”

“Myung?” Half-awake, half-asleep, Sungyeol narrowed his eyes from the figure standing next to him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes from the sight of a drowsy Sungyeol in opposite to where he stands.

“Get your lazy up and get inside, it’s kind of cold right here.” Myungsoo tapped Sungyeol’s shoulder twice signaling him to get up. The latter stood up unconsciously, because he can sleep-walk, and at that moment, Myungsoo knew that Sungyeol  are doing it again. He sighs.

“You’ve never changed at all, Sungyeol.” He let out a chuckle and furiously followed the other inside as well.

He clicks off the lamp before resuming in his sleep, again.

“Damn. We are so going to score big if we got it. I mean, that is Kim frigging Kibum. What’d you expect?” Sungyeol frustratingly looked at Myungsoo as the famous producer Kim Kibum brushed its way past on the corridor. The bell is out, and a lot of students were already lurking around the campus. They don’t mind it though, but Mr. Kim, as one of the most famous producers around Seoul was once again on its promotion on their company’s annual Posse Event. He usually goes around High Schools to endorse it yearly.

“I know right.”Myungsoo assumed, holding a sandwich. He laid his feet on the table in front of him while Sungyeol rolled his eyes. He hates how Myungsoo is so calm of himself. How could he say something like “I KNOW RIGHT” when it’s really a big deal for him? And he says it without any emotions. He leaned back from his seat with a thwart, yet again.

“Hi guys!”Woohyun, a cheeky with his not-so-tall-height entered the commotion tailed by Hoya.

“Hyung!”  Sungyeol greeted the latter with his gummy smile and clapped his hands in mid-air. “Good thing you’re here. Have you already seen it?”

“You mean, the annual Posse Event?” Hoya chuckled at Sungyeol’s question and turned into others. “Hell Yes!”

“We were actually here to ask you guys if you wanted to join the audition.” Woohyun sat down on the nearest chair while sipping his juice.

“Of course I would want to!”Sungyeol gleefully answered spinning his head to Myungsoo.

“If you’re on then I’m on.” Myungsoo mumbled, earning a wide smile from Sungyeol.

Well of course Myungsoo would want to, Because Sungyeol would bicker him for the next 24 hours if he said no. And even though he has plans ahead of him, not to mention wooing his long-term crush Lee Sungjong, Myungsoo had always been with these guys and they would constantly dream of being on stage one day, performing into limelight.

Hoya moved his head around the room noticing that there are only a few people aside from Myungsoo and Sungyeol. “Where are your other classmates?” He retorted, while looking at the two.

“Does it have to matter?”Woohyun answered back, rolling his eyes. Myungsoo grinned from the conversation.

“Or you can ask us this: Where is Dongwoo?” Myungsoo continued, grinning as if he wanted to blackmail the drummer.

“Shut up, Myung.” Hoya muttered under his breath, continuing his small pack of meal for break. Of course, his best friends knew it. Of how he was fond of Jang Dongwoo. Sungyeol smirked, as if he knew anything.

“And here he comes...” Woohyun sang, pretending that the guy Hoya wanted to see was approaching the room. Hoya immediately threw his head towards the classroom’s door, flushing his red cheeks.

“Kidding.”Woohyun laughed out, alongside with Sungyeol who was clenching his stomach from the joke.

“Hyung… You can’t be… that... Obvious, huh?”Sungyeol leaned back to his seat once again, giggling from his words. However, the displeased Hoya walked off the room.

“I hate you!” He yelled at Woohyun, or maybe to Myungsoo and Sungyeol too, without looking back from them.

“I was joking, Okay.”Woohyun snapped down on the two who was giving their hyung a look. “Now, I got to go. I left some of my home works hanging.” The two rolled their eyes off the leaving Woohyun. He would always be the lazy Nam Woohyun.

“Myungsoo.”Sungyeol glanced at his side, probably because Myungsoo was his seatmate.

“What?”Myungsoo replied back nonchalantly, his feet not leaving the table where he laid it. He was fishing his phone from his pocket.

“I-”

Myungsoo giggled, just before Sungyeol could finish his statement. He then shoved his phone towards Sungyeol, showing him that he got a message from Sungjong.

“See? He sent me a message.” And Sungyeol got half-annoyed.


A/N: This Chapter is nothing, Sobs.