Let it snow...

First snow, First love

"Mirae, why don't you just forget about him. He's not coming back!"

Those words kept replaying in her head again and again.  She stood walked toward the wooden swing that the used to play at when they were younger and sat on it. Swing on it, she looks up in the sky.

"Will he ever come back?"

Tears started to form in her eyes, neverless, she sat there waiting. Sometime, she doesn't even know why is she there and why is she still waiting. As  much as she hated waiting in the cold, she never fails to wait for him.

 

Yoseob's Pov

I reached the bus stop. I had a beanie and a muffles on me, keeping me  warm and at the same time, hides me from the public eye. I didn't know how I ended up here. I walked towards the direction I used to walk 5 years...no. At least 4 years ago. I remeber that I used to walk with her down this very lane. How I wish those times would come back. Thinking about it makes my eyes moist.

"Mirae-ah, will you still be waiting for me?"

I struggle inside debating to go on or not. But the again, since im here, why not? I walk further down. A white house came in my view. I smile looking at it. I broke my promise....

-----Flashback------

"Oppa!!~"

"Mirae-ah!!" I hugged her as soon she she reach to me. It feels like I've never seen her for years. I hug her tighty in my arms.

"Oppa, I though you wouldn't come back for christmas..."her voice trailing. I knew she was going to cry.

"Aigoo, Why would I come back? Im always here for you."

"YOu promise?" she said looking up to me.

"I promise..."

"Then, I shall wait for you here!" she smile at me.

--------------------------

I walked nearer to the house. I notice there was someone on the swing that Mirae and I used to play.

"It can't be..."

I walked close enough to see who it was. My eyes widened in shock. She was still waiting for me.

"MIrae-ah...."

 

Mirae's Pov

"Mirae-ah" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up finding a figure at the gate. I wipe off my tears that was bliding my vision. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Oppa..." I stood up from the swing and walked to him.

 I touch his face, trying to make sure he was real.

"Is that really you, Yosoeb oppa?"I asked in amazement.

He just nod. I hug him.

"You know how long I waited for you?"

 

Yoseob's Pov

She really waited for me.

"I s that really you, Yoseob oppa?"

I could only afford to nod.. She hugged me. I held he tightly in my arms.

"you know how long I waited for you?" she asked in her timid voice. How I missed that lovely voice.

"Im sorry Mirae-ah. Im really sorry. I broke our promise..."

"No, you didn't. YOu are always with me..." she broke the hug and held her hand on her left chest,"in here"

WIth that I pulled her for a deep kiss.

Suddenly, I felt something cold on my nose. Looking up at the sky, snow stared to fall. I smiled.