chapter three.

Dream Boy

http://www.nhaccuatui.com/nghe?M=vivrWumh2C


You and Chanyeol both sat in the very back of the study hall at Seoul University. It was 9 PM, all of your night classes were over. But you and Chanyeol stayed to study extra. Chanyeol's friends were also there, waiting for you two to finish studying. Unfortunately, they all fell asleep except for Baekhyun, who was reading a magazine, and Kai, who was playing games on the desk computer. All students were gone, but teachers were in a meeting overnight.

You were finished with your studies, but Chanyeol had more pages in the textbook to go through, so you waited for him. Soon, you grew hungry. So you went out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria, where the nearest vending machine was. Just as you were about to put in your coins, your phone received a text message.

'COME HOME NOW! THERE'S AN EMERGENCY!!!' the text said, sent by a neighbor. You tilted your head, confused about why you should go home.
Just then, Chanyeol came out from behind you. "What cha got there?" he said, reading the text. "Why do you have to go home?" he asked and looked at you. You only shrugged.

"Well, they said that it was an emergency... Might as well go home..." you said.
Chanyeol nodded. "Do you want me to walk you home? I'll tell the others to just go home."
You shrugged. "Sureios." Chanyeol walked back to the classroom as you pushed the button on the vending machine to get your treat.

Another text was received. 'YOU'RE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!' Your eyes widened, dropping your treat, you ran out of the campus as fast as you could. "YAH! HYEMI WAIT FOR ME!" Chanyeol called out. But you continued to run until you reached your house as Chanyeol ran after you.

You stopped running when you saw firetrucks and firemen surround your house with hoses pointed at the house. You eyes widen at the scene. Your neighbor ran over to you. "I tried calling your parents but they wouldn't pick up!" they said. "Do you know where they are?" *No...* You pretended that you didn't hear them.

Chanyeol came running to your side. His eyes, too, widen. He looked at you. You looked as if you were about to start bawling. Chanyeol sighed, knowing that you'd be crying any minute soon and hugged you, didn't know what to do.

Moments later, everyone in the neighborhood was back in their safe home. Everyone, but you. You're house was back to normal. And as in back to normal, meaning, not on fire. The firetrucks and police cars soon left, leaving you and Chanyeol sitting out on the curb of your home driveway. You cried in his arm. You didn't know what to do. *Great. First my parents leave me. Now I have no home.*

Chanyeol sighed and hugged you. "It's okay, Hyemi... If you want, you can move in with me," he said.
You let out a small sniffle. "Are you sure?"
He nodded. "I don't mind." You sighed.

--------------------------

It was almost 3 in the morning. You and Chanyeol silently walked into Chanyeol's room with a suitcase of your clothing that didn't get burnt in the fire. Walking through the front door, you saw multiply pairs of shoes in the cloest and shelves. You knew Chanyeol well enough to know that he's the kind of person that only has 5 pairs of shoes and you surely knew that all of those 30 pairs weren't his. Chanyeol took off his shoes and sighed. "I guess the boys are here," he said.

"All 11 boys stay here with you now?" you asked and he nodding in response.
"Let's go," he said.

"Heyo, it's Hyemi!" Sehun said. You gave them a small smile as you both entered the living room.
"Hyemi is going to stay with us until she finds a new home," Chanyeol announced to them.

"YAY!" said Sehun and Kai.
Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "What? We're happy that a girl is finally going to live with us," Kai said.

"You've only been here for a week," Chanyeol pointed out.
The two were expressionless. "So? What's your point?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"So, who is she going to room with?" Luhan asked with a cute grin.
Chanyeol pointed at himself. "Me. Who else? I don't trust her with anyone of you guys."

"How do you know she doesn't trust you?" Kai asked, being his smart-alec self.
Chanyeol looked at you. You shook your head, Chanyeol pouted in disappointment. The others snickered at him. "Fine. Well, the only person I trust that can be with Hyemi is Baekhyun hyung."

All eyes went to Baekhyun, including yours. Baekhyun sat there emotionless.
"Why Baekhyun?!" Sehun whined.
"Oh, now he acts like a real maknae," Chanyeol said. "Because he's not sharing a room with anyone. And he's been here longer than you guys. Plus, he's the only person who hasn't flirted with Hyemi."

Chen and Luhan looked away, embarrassed.
"Well, I didn't "flirt".. More like.. Acting... Cute?" Luhan said.

"Uh-huh. Right." Chanyeol took your suitcase and gave it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun glared at him. "Show Hyemi up to your room, hyung."
Baekhyun sighed and walked up the stairs, you followed.

Baekhyun slammed his door wide open and entered, throwing your suitcase on the ground. You jumped back, startled. He pointed at you, then at a set of blankets and pillows, then at an empty corner. "You're sleeping there. Don't touch my things. Don't talk to me. And don't think that we're friends just because the others like you and that we're now roomates," he said in a cold, harsh voice. You gulped and nodded. Without another word, Baekhyun stormed out of the room, slamming the door close behind him.

You stood there in bewilderment. "Hyemi, want to go eat with me? We haven't ate since we gotten back from the campus," Chanyeol asked, outside the door. No response. He entered inside the room. "Let's go," he said and tugged your arm. You nodded and followed him.

"Hyung! Can I come?!" Sehun asked.
"No," Chanyeol said and pulled you out the door.

You both walked to the nearest convenience store. Chanyeol gave you your ramen and soon made his. He ate his happily while you ate yours slowly. He frowned. "Yah, don't just sit there, eat," he said. You sighed and started eating. "Don't worry about what happened earlier. Just pretend that nothing happened." You nodded.


I find this a short chapter... ._.

I'll be updating for 2 days since I won't be able to work on graphic. D;

Wow, we got a lot of exotics here. 8DD I already have 50+ subscribers after creating this for 3 days. :D ♥