Hello, Im Min Ah *

Stupid Mr. Popular

*RINGGGGG!! RINGGG!! *
Your Alarm Clock started to ring its bell.

" Aishhh!! Im sooo lazy going to school" You pouted as you sat on ur bed half asleep.
It was 6:30 In the morning. You were very tired of last night because you just got back from California . Now your back in Your 
home town. ~ Seoul~ 
You were in california staying with your father while your mom is in Korea. One day your father was orderred transferring to work in Korea. which were really a Blessing . So you guys got back to KOrea last night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
You were on your way to the bathroom . You took a nice hot bath which were really refreshing. After finishing taking your hot bath.
You took your school uniform which your mom prepared for you. She Also registered you in an Art High School since you love singing .
* Ah... :) Gomawo eomma ! *  You then changed to your uniform and went down to eat breakfast.
" Min ah! Come and eat your breakfast ! " You heard your mom calling for you while you were going down the stairs.
" Arraseo eomma! " You then run to the kitchen and saw your mom and dad sitting on the diner table.
" Good Morning appa and Eomma ^^ " You greeted them goodmorning cheerfully.
" Good morning honey" Your mom say. " Eat now you're gonna be late." ," nae eomma" .
" Oh, i almost forgot." Your eomma handed you your schedule for today's class. " Ah.. gomawo eomma"
You then put it in your bag and greeted them goodbye after finishing your food.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
You were walking to school. As you saw in front of you.. IT was a big school. All those students were running and some of them
are cycling. 
Suddenly , someone bumped on you from the back. 
" Ah!! " you mumbled in pain.
" Ommo!! Jeongmal mianhe! I didnt focus on you i was rushing" The girl says while scratching her not-itchy head.
" Ah.. its ok ^^ ". " Really!? keke" , "yeah.. so why are you rushing???"
" I thought i was late since i saw some of the students are running" ~
" Ehh?? Isnt the school gonna start in 7:45? Now its onlt 7:30"~
" Oh.. hehe. My mistake.. Anyways.. Im sulli! " She suddenly introduced herself.
" Hi, Im Min Ah.." You said cheerfully .

" So, can i see your schedule for today?? " Sulli asked.
" Sure!" you handed her your schedule.  " OH MY!! We're in the same class for today!! " Sulli says happily.
* Haha.. she's just tooooo cheerful, she's a cute girl too. * you think.
" Good then, Lets go to class" Suddenly the bell ring.. " Just in time"
So you and sulli on your way to your class.. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is such a boring chapter. Well, please do comment.
at least it'll light up my mood for some interesting ideas! ^^

Anyways.. Here's sulli's pic. Keke.. Adorable :D


And this one is you.. :D