I Love New York.

Could You Keep A Secret ?

New York .

I just love them . I was raised with full of care as I was the only child in the family . My father is a CEO of a big company named Jayko Company that sells diamond and gold . Her mother is a head fashion designer of the popular fashion line , Louis Vuitton . She goes out everywhere she wants . She is a playful child . 

*Ah . New York , the city that never sleeps . I think I want to go for a movie trip . Let me see . 2 : 00 a.m. , I want to watch ' The Crawler ' , a ghost story .* She always dream to watch a horror movie that is rated 18 , she pouted as she realize that she is still 14 . 

" Daddy , mummy , I'm going out ." you told your mom and dad .

Your mom asked , " With ?" .

You answered , " Stella Galvin and Paulina Tatherman " 

"Be good", your mom advised you while smiling .

You smiled back to your mother . Yes , you are a prankster . The prankster that made everyone scared of you . But , you are very nice to your parents . You loved them very much . 

" Hey , Anna-Marie Jung ", a cutie call you .

" Yes , Mister Dylan Simpson ", you said .

You knows Dylan . He is a seventeen year-old popular football player . He is hot . Too bad , everybody knows that he completely loves you . But , you are the dumb girl who don't know that he loves you . He smiles at you . You smiled back at him . 

* I completely fall in love with her , not because because she is y , nor I am crazy .* he thought 

" STELLA , PAULINA ! " , you hugged them while screaming their names .

" And who is this hot guy ?" Paulina asked .

" Oh , Paulina . Stop being too cheesy and seductive and also flirty . I afraid that you might lose your Louis . And by the way , who is this guy ?" , Stella asked you while smirking evilly at Stella .

" I'm just kidding ." , Paulina pouts .

" Hahaha , you guys are so adorable . By the way , this guy is Dylan Simpson . My friend . " , you explained to Stella and Paulina .

" Hi , Dylan " , Paulina and Stella say in unison . 

" By the way , we are going to watch movies back-to-back . So , do you wanna join , Dylan ?" , you asked .

" Sure , Anna ."  , Cody smiles at you . 

You intertwined your hand to Dylan's . Dylan feel like blushing as a red tomato . He really confident that he is falling for you . The back-to-back movies ended and you till intertwining your hand to his . 

Dylan volunteers to send you home but you declined his offer because you don't want to lose Jinnie , your Porsche . 

Without you knowing , your parents are watching your movements from inside the house .

" She's so spoilt ", your father said .

" Nae , but Anna is our ...", your mother said .

" Please call our daughter with her Korean name , Hyerin . We are Korean too  . It's just your parents that are French and mine is American", your father said .

Your English name was Anna-Marie because they have a touch of both America and France name .

" Okay , but why do Hyerin need to be punish with this kind of punishment ?" , your mom defend you .

Which mother doesn't love her daughter ? Especially , you are her only child .

" Gabrie-Anne , she will leave with our ex-personal assistant , Min Ri .", your father told you .

" Hey , it's Winx Club !", you squeals .

Your parents suddenly have no words for you . 

" Hi , mom , hi , dad !" , you greeted them .

" Jung Hye-rin , we need to talk ", your father call you .

" Okay , papa . But after the Winx Club ends .", you chuckled .

Your father chuckles too . 

*Sorry , dear. * He thought .


So , if you want to know what Dylan looks like , Dylan looks like this ;

tumblr_m1xk1xT0Xq1rn7p03o1_250.jpg

 

Stella looks like ;

tumblr_m1y0r3lqYQ1r0c21go1_500.jpg

Paulina looks like ;

tumblr_m1y0ncX8x51r32kzfo1_400.jpg