CHERRY

CHERRY

 

                      “Hyung! When will I can meet Cherry again?”

                They were on their water break in between recording their new album, Siwan sat on the couch with an earphone plugged to his right ear and a book on his hands, while Heechul sat across him somehow busy with his phone before suddenly asked the question.

                Siwan was tired from all of his solo schedules and his boyfriend decided to be exceptionally irritating that day. So, upon hearing such question he sent the boy sitting in front of him a disbelief look.

                “Do you realize that this is the third time this day you talk about that dog?”

                Instead of answering the irritated fashion diva shot another question. And being insensitive boyfriend he was, Heechul laugh before saying,

                “Really? Oh, she’s so cute hyung!! I REALLY like her! Can we take her after the show end?”

                That. He is Im Siwan, the cute, tiny, adorable fashionista from ZE:A, a sophisticated young man, and well mannered little prince, but when it’s related to his boyfriend, no matter who, or what in that matter, even if it was a harmless little puppy, if it’s trying to steal Heechul’s attention, it would be his enemy. And there’s no way he would let such thing happened.

                “No!” he said without lifting his head from his book, even though he can’t seems to read anything at the moment.

                “But why?” Heechul asked with a pleading eyes.

                “Dongjun scared of dog.” Kinda true.

                “Not that much, he would get used to it.” Makes sense.

                “Minwoo hates dog.” Impossible thing.

                “Please hyung.. Minwoo would choose a dog over a girl..” Another true fact.

                “Junyoung wouldn’t agree.” Well, he can MAKE Junyoung disagree with that.

                “Junyoung loves dog!” True, he had one.

                “Kevin wouldn’t want a dog near his kitchen” Maybe.

                “He, too, loves dog, and so does Taehun and Hyungsik wouldn’t give a single damn as long as it’s stay away from his food” No excuses left.

                Siwan shut his eyes and let out a heavy sigh, before saying

                “Heechul?”

                “Yes, Hyung?”

                “Why don’t you just date her instead? I see she likes you too! You two would be a great couple!”

               Heechul blinked several times befor laugh his heart off on his seat, while Siwan sat across him on the verge of tears. Seeing the older boy was about to cry, Heechul suddenly felt guilty, and hurried stand up from his seat, kneeling in front of the almost crying boy and hug him while rubbing his back.

                “Oh hyung, I’m sorry... I was just kidding, I didn’t mean to laugh at you!”

                Siwan was tired and sleepy, he didn’t get a proper sleep for the last few days, he missed s and boyfriend, of course he was a little bit sulky, Heechul felt like the worst boyfriend for teasing him like that.

                Heechul felt it would be better if Siwan just get angry, throwing shoes towards him or threatening to burn all of his clothes instead of crying like this, because, you know, crying was just not ‘Siwan thing’. But Siwan just buried his face on the crook of Heechul’s neck, without saying anything. So he broke the hug, and he could hear a whimper sound Siwan made when he did that.

                “Are you jealous of the dog?” Heechul asked the boy in front of him.

                Siwan could feel a blush crept on his face before nodding slowly while looking at the floor, avoiding Heechul’s gaze. He looked extremely cute doing that.

                “Oh my God hyung!!!! Why so cute??” Heechul squealed before squeezed the smaller male in a tight crushing hug.

                “Hee..Hee.. can’t.. breathe!” Siwan was gaping for air like a goldfish outside the water.

                Heechul broke the hug again and cupped Siwan’s cheeks with both of his hands,

                “How could you jealous of a dog? What makes you think that I would choose a dog over you? Silly hyung!”

                “I don’t know.. I just did...” Siwan answered, eyes looking at anywhere but Heechul’s eyes.

               “It’s good though! That means you love me!” Heechul said before playfully planted a kiss on the tip of Siwan’s nose, earning a slap on the arms from the now smiling Siwan.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                Outside the studio door, Junyoung, Minwoo and Kevin who pressed their ears to the studio door, eavesdropping HeeWan’s conversation, let out a relieved breath. Because seriously, HeeWan couple fight in the middle of album preparation was the last thing they wanted.