Missing you

I miss my 'Stranger' [ONESHOT]

Key's POV:

As usual, I kept staring at the screen in front of me, waiting 'til the 'Stranger' finished typing what he was typing. And luckily, he or she could type fast.

Stranger: hey

Was that all...?

You: Hiii

Stranger: haha so how are you...?

You: I'm fine, thank you. You?

Stranger: haha same but im really bored

Well... up till now he or she sounds fine...

Stranger: asl?

I blinked. Asl? What does that mean?

You: asl?

Stranger: age, , location

Right...

You: Oh, uh... sorry. 19, male, South Korea

Stranger: im 20, male, usa.... so uh... how is it over there?

You: Quiet, peaceful and boring. And over there?

Stranger: boring, plus it's raining. but i like it.

You: Oh, so you like rain too?

Stranger: haha, yeah, i do. well, why not?

Indeed... why not...? OK, there are reasons of course, but...

You: Well, I've always loved rain... it's so calming and I love to hear the sound of it. Guess it's also amusing or interesting to watch.

Stranger: same here, but my mom doesn't let me go under it.

You: Well, same here!... But, aish, whatever... what other stuff do you like besides rain?

I really had no idea why I suddenly asked that... but hey, what's wrong with getting to know someone else some more?

Stranger: singing, playing the guitar... plus i'd love to get a band together someday. What about you?

You: I love singing too! And the guitar too, more or less... but I'd also love to get a band together someday. But I also like to go shopping a lot.

Stranger: I see... hey, did you ever had a girlfriend?

You: Um... no. I guess it's either because they can't handle my pure honesty and "awesome" jokes. *Cough* Plus most of them at my school are clingy or just popular es. Argh.

Stranger: haha, it's fine by me. i like honest people. but... hey, be glad that there are girls in the world that aren't like that. (:

I smiled when he wrote that. He seems like a kind person...

You: I guess you're right... and what about you? Ever had a girlfriend?

Stranger: well yeah. I still do right now.

I swallowed. He did? Well, sure, whatever... I don't know anything about him besides these stuff he told me, but...

Stranger: but this is my first. i'm kinda afraid to do something wrong...

I smiled again. Even though he's a guy, I still found it cute.

You: Well, be glad you had your first. But I do know the feeling of being afraid to do something wrong... that's the main reason I'm afraid of being in a relationship. At least you're lucky with your girlfriend. D: <

Stranger: don't be. later you'll get used to it and be more comfortable. and haha, thanks, i am i guess...

You: You guess?

Stranger: it's just... aish. It's this feeling i get whenever i'm around her... i get the feeling like she doesn't want me around her anymore...

Who wouldn't love to have you around? Seriously...
... Wait, I barely know him. Why did I... AISH. Whatever!!

I sighed. After a long conversation about his girlfriend probably cheating on him with some other guy, i wondered what to do. He said that the friends of her girlfriend told him she's dating someone else, but he doesn't know what to do either...

You: I don't know the feeling, but... whenever I don't know the feeling or what to do, then I'll just care. I'm sorry for not being any help... and I'm sorry for sounding so 'cocky' as if I know better, giving out stupid pointless advice while butting into your problems...

Stranger: it's okay...

i'm glad i met someone like you, even if it's just for a day. you're a complete stranger, yet i feel comfortable and trust you. really. thank you for reading my problems and help me whenever you can. (: and you can in anytime, and I don't think you're cocky or something. you're a pretty amazing guy.

I grinned when I read that. I felt so happy when he trusted and felt comfortable with me... it made my heart flutter for a second, making me gasp. Wait! That feeling was just a feeling of happiness... right? Right. Yes, it was. Totally.

Stranger: you know... i almost got into a fight with her ex just because i don't want to lose her. she's my life...

My grin faded away immediately. I went back to the serious mode, but... my heart hurt. It hurt. 'The ? I'm not gay!... Or am I? No, I'm not. Er-hem.

You: You know... even though this might be something that's easier said than done... there are lots of more people worth your love. Sorry for sounding like this, but what you wrote about her, makes her sound like a complete . I mean, you're an amazing person! You're kind, sweet, caring, protective... what else could she ask for? Bad guys? 'The 's wrong with guys like you? If you're going to change so you won't lose her, I'll grow to dislike you because guys like those are friggin' asses. I don't want to lose you, because honestly, if she did love you so much, she wouldn't cheat behind your back. Besides, I've experienced this so many times, in a different way, though. Whenever I had feelings for someone, they would either love me back when I don't love them anymore or vice-versa, or what the hell, they just suddenly got a boyfriend! Aish! Whatever... it's just that it's rare to encounter guys like you... I don't want you to change because of her...

I took a deep breath, hoping he won't get offended by what I said. Somehow, the message I just send sounded like a confession... more or less.

I kept watching the sentence 'Stranger is typing...', which annoyed the crap out of me because I wanted him to answer RIGHT AWAY.

Stranger: ... you're right.

you're ing right.

but it's hard to lose her to some other guy, and i'm sure you know that feeling. but... i... i seriously don't know what to do, really...

I gulped as kept reading the same sentence over and over again. I hope I didn't really offend him...

Stranger: thank you... thank you so much for trying to help me out. you're really an amazing person, you know. it's rare to encounter guys like you too, haha... ehm... besides... can i request something?

I blinked a few times... a request?

You: You're welcome~ and... sure, what is it?

Stranger: Can you tell me your name... and perhaps show me a photo of yourself?

I gulped for the second time. Telling my name ain't so difficult, but... showing him a photo of myself...?

You: Name's Kim Kibum, preferred to be called Key. So, um... hang on.

I searched through the files of my computer to find a decent photo of myself. I uploaded the photo on my Photobucket account and gave him the link.

You: Oh, and I'm the guy on the left. The other one is my best friend, haha.

Stranger: you know, you're really cute for a guy.

I blushed. Did he really just called me 'cute'?

You: Ah... thanks, I guess. ;; But, hey, what about you, hm? Name? Photooo?

Stranger: Kim Jonghyun, aaand here's the photo (p.s.: i'm actually korean, not american)

I clicked the link he gave me. Guess he already saw that question coming...

I waited until the image loaded, and when it loaded, my mouth immediately went open. He wasn't how I expected him to look like!

I observed carefully... let's see, he had quite unique yet amazing gradient blond hair. He had a sharp jawline, plump lips, and... oh god, puppy eyes. Oh the puppy eyes.

You: And you're cute and handsome at the same time. Don't get me wrong at the 'handsome' part.

Stranger: it's okay. i bet the girl who'll get you must be a real lucky one.

I bit my bottom lip when he typed that out of nowhere. I felt insecureness, nervousness, denial, hesitance... all at the same time. I'm not really turning gay just because he sounds like this.

You: Eh, I guess...

Stranger: believe me, she is. even though i know you for one day, i know it. you're a honest, straightforward yet a sweet, kind and helpful person. if she'd be cheating on you then she's a .

I smiled, grinned and finally laughed at what he said, even though it was meant to be serious.

You: If I were a girl, I'd fall in love with you immediately.

I had no idea why I typed that, really. That totally sounded like a confession... again!

I threw my arms up in the air, later grabbing my hair and hissed out swearing words, stopping when Jonghyun replied.

Stranger: why can't you fall in love with me as a guy?

I was taken back by those words. Is he...gay? No, he has a girlfriend... so he must be bi. Or is he just teasing me? Wait, he... he only knows me for a DAY! 'The hell?! And oh god, why is my face feeling hot...

You: But you only know me for one day... isn't that a bit... strange? ;;

Stranger: what's wrong with that?

You: A-ah, nothing, nothing at all... but don't you have a girlfriend right now?

Stranger: I'd dump her if i got to meet you. And yes, i'm bi.

You: W-wait... then why not such thing as internet love?

Stranger: because this is the last time we'll talk to each other.

I felt a lump stuck in my throat, my eyes suddenly starting to tear up. This is the first and last time we'll talk to each other? No, he's joking...

You: You know, that's not funny!

Stranger: that wasn't a joke, Key.

Tears rolled over my cheeks without me realizing it. He even called me by my nickname... at the wrong moment.

You: Wait, don't you have MSN or something?! Or Facebook, or... a phone number! Just don't... leave me, please. It's just like I've known you for years already, and that... god, forget it.

Stranger: never thought i'd say this to someone else than my girlfriend, especially to a guy, but.... Key, i'll really miss you. i don't have a MSN or whatever since i'm not really an internet person, and even if we exchange phone numbers, we can't reach each other. I love you, even if i knew you for only today. and i hope we'll meet each other in the future! but... parting hurts. it really does.

Yeah, you're right. Parting hurts, but why did you have to make it worse by saying you love me? Stupid Jjong...

Stranger: besides, we might meet each other again here on Omegle, though chances are very small, but... hey, it's not impossible. let's hope what i said this being our last conversation is a lie and that we meet each other again. alright? (:

You: .... Fine. Stupid Jjong with your puppy eyes. I hate you.

Stranger: love you too~

You: Don't make it worse, stupid Jjong! What I've read already hurt so much...

Stranger: you can always stare at the photo i send you and hope we'll meet. but... Key, i have to go now.

You: Bye, pup. I love you so much I'm starting to hate you.

Stranger: love you too~ <3 hope i'll meet you again.

And with that, he left.

I stared. My tears kept on falling. I sobbed. I clenched my fists, punching against the wall next to me. I miss him already...

I copied the whole conversation and pasted it into a Word document, saving it while pasting the photo of Jonghyun within the Word document, saving it, calling the file: "I miss my 'Stranger'"

I get the feeling I'll never talk to him again...

-------------------------------------------

Ffff... I didn't really like how it came out at all. Oh well...

Hope you all liked this one shot!~ :D (You know, 80% of this conversation was true story, and it happened to me. The girlfriend part, the compliments, everything. Of course I edited some parts like the likings of Jonghyun and Key, but bleh.)