Love

Falling in Love

Hyemi’s POV

 

Today is my 18th birthday.I thought people that I loved don’t remember my special day.So,I pretend that I don’t remember my own birthday.Arghhhhhhh....I feel so tired today because I have so many work to do.Finally,I arrived to my house.When I entered my room,someone left piece of paper on my lamp.After that I read it.Its from my brother,Jin guk.He always understanding me.I love my brother so much.He want to meet me at our first place where we celebrated his birthday before.

 

I waiting him for 5 minutes.Suddenly,he appeared with birthday cakes.He sing birthday song.After that,snow falling down.Its so beautiful night.He holding my hand and we dancing like romantic couple.He’s only my brother that I had.

 

“Oppa,thank you because you make me happy today.Jason still not wished for me.Are he forget my birthday?”I started to pout.He pokes my pout.

 

“Don’t be like that my Go Hye Mi.Maybe he busy today.If you want celebrated with him,just go to his place,”he said.He smiled to me.

 

“Okay,oppa..I love you oppa.I will go to find him,”I said.I tried to smile.

 

“I love you too.Lets go to eat cakes.Oppa is hungry,”he said.He always hungry but his stomach still not big.He is taller than me.After we finished eating cakes,I make decision to find Jason.

 

“Bye oppa.See you at home,Sleep first,don’t wait for me,”I said.He always wait for me.I always come back late.He want to sing lullaby to me.

 

“Oppa will wait for you,Hye Mi,”He waved his hand to me. After that,I went  to Jason’s place.Maybe he busy with dancing practice.When I arrived that place,that place is so quiet.I searching everywhere if he still walking around.Suddenly,I saw he kiss someone.My heart feel so hurt.Why he hurt me on my birthday?

 

“Jason,what’re you doing here?with her?,”I said.My tears want to falling down.

 

“Hyemi,please listen my explaination first,”he said.He seem like keep something from me.

 

“Okay,I will listening for it,”I said.

“Hyemi,we’re just friend..I just love……”she interrupted.

 

“Jason,are you forget that you already promise to me about 200th day.I changes myself for you.I don’t eat and drink,just for you,I love you,Jason,”Pil Suk said.

 

“But….”He said.He looking into my eyes.My tears really want to falling down.

 

“If you want back to her,I will tell everyone that you’re big liar.I still keep that recording,Jason,choose only one person between Hyemi or me?”Pil Suk said.

 

“Jason,please telling the truth,I don’t want you lie to me,”I said.I still looking his eyes.I don’t want he leave me.

 

“I’m so sorry Hyemi,I choose Pil Suk,”he said.Finally,my tears falling down.My heart really hurt because of that words.

 

“Jason,I hate you.I don’t want see you anymore.You will not meet me forever,”I said.I running away from him.I don’t want see his face anymore.He is my first love.Now,he will not be with me anymore.After I tired running,I walked slowly in the city.I just look down.I don’t want look straight.I don’t have meaning for live.I should across the road because I always took that road to back my home.I walked slowly and slowly.I still crying.


Junho POV

 

Today is my favourite girl’s birthday.What should I give her?She will not accepted my gift because my gift is not meaningful for her.Jason always the best for her.Its because that I’m not entered Kirin Art school.My father don’t let me enter that school.I love Go Hyemi.Only for one sided love.After I finished bought present for her,I saw she walked slowly to across the road.The traffic already changes from red to green.She still walked slowly.I falling down my present and running to her.The car wants to hit her.She stopped walking and looking on the car.The car still make a noise car to make she go from the road.I hugged her tightly.I don’t want losing her.I love her so much but she don’t love me back.She hugged me back.

 

“Hyemi,why you being like these?Are you crazy?”I said.Her tears keep falling down.I still holding her hand.

 

“Junho,Jason hurted me.Now,he is in relationship with Pil Suk.He break my heart on my birthday.I just want celebrated it with him.I saw they kissed,”She said.

 

“Hyemi….don’t worry,I will be there for you.Letting your tears go,”I said.I hugged her again.We hugged in the middle of the road.


Jason POV

 

I know she really feel hurt.What should I do?Hyemi...I always love you  but Pil Suk is bad girl.She really want me…I feel so sad.I’m bad guy.I make an accuse to Pil Suk to go back home early.I  tried to find Hyemi to explain everything.I saw she walking slowly when she across the road.She seem like want to suicide.The car want to hit her.I should protect her.

Suddenly,I saw someone hugged her tightly in the middle of the road.Its Junho.I feel so jealous.My enemy hugged her,my love.

 

“You will get my revenges,Junho because you hugged my love,Go Hye Mi,”I said slowly.She still crying because of me.Yah!!!Don’t crying,baby…I still love you.


Hyemi’s POV

 

I wanna die because I don’t have meaning to life.Jason already make my heart hurt in my birthday.If I die on my birthday,everyone will remember my death day not my birthday.I saw car want to hit me.I don’t want to move.”Goodbye Jason!!”

Suddenly,someone hugged me tightly.Car don’t want hit me.Someone who hugged me crying and will never let me go.

 

“I love you,Go Hyemi.I can’t live without you,”He said.I heard his sentences.Are he really love me?”I looked at him.Its Junho oppa.I told him everything.He hugged me so tight.He want me let my tears go.He’s so kind to me.I know he loves me but I don’t love him.I only love Jason but he hurt me.I saw Jason looked at me.I should make he feel what I feel.I kissed Junho in the middle of the road.Jason looked so angry.

 

“Suzy,its enough.I know Jason looking at us,right?You want he feel what you feel,right?”he asked me.

 

“Yeah..I’m so sorry,”I said.

 

“I don’t want you feel sad.I want you always smile,”he said.

“Junho,I should go home now.Thanks for nice to me,”I said.I waved to him.I hopes that I can’t let Jason go from my life and I will try to love Junho.When I entered my room,Jinguk sleep on my bed.I know he waited for me.I go sleep beside him.

 

“Oppa,today is worst day.I need you oppa,”I said.After I closed my eyes.

 

Next day,I don’t want opened my eyes.I don’t want remember what happened last night.I don’t want remember Jason and what he did to me.Suddenly,Junho’s face popped out in my mind.I want to meet him today to make he become my official boyfriend.I will try my best to love him and forget Jason.I called him.I want to meet him on the top of the my workplace building.

 

I waited him for 3 minutes.Suddenly,he came.

 

“Hyemi,I’m sorry if I’m late.Why you want to see me?”he said.He still feel tired.

 

“I want to make you as my boyfriend.I will try to love you and forget Jason,”I said.

 

“Is that you want.I’m okay for it,”he said and holding my hand.Suddenly,Jason come out from the door.

 

“Hyemi,I love you,Stop it...You cant become his girlfriend because you're mine..”he said.

 

“I also love you but you hurt me.You already have Pil Suk,Just go for her,”I said.My tears want to falling down.Junho see my tears.

 

“Jason…please go away from her life.You hurt her…I’m her boyfriend now.I will protect her as much as I can.,”Junho said.

 

“Hey You..Junho…I will take my love back..dont involved in my problem with Hyemi.”he grabbed Junho’s collar.

 

“Jason,its enough.you hurt my boyfriend now,..Jason..listen what i want to said now..My official boyfriend is Junho...and its not you..”I said.He don’t heard what I’m said.He want to fight with Junho.Suddenly,they fell.They tried to save their lives.Who supposed I choose?Jason or Junho?

 

I saved Jason first because I love him.I see Junho’s face sad.I know he want to cry.

 

“Don’t think that I will break up with you,Junho.I just saved Jason first because I know he is weak guy.I know that you’re strong because you’re my man,”I said.I hugged him tightly.

I can feel his tears.

 

“I know you love Jason more.Just be with him.I want you happy.I don’t want you unhappy with me,I understand you,”he said.

 

“No like that,”I said.I hugged him again.


Junho’s POV

 

I know that she don’t love me.I can feel her love for Jason.I hugged her tightly.Suddenly,someone opened the door with a gun.

 

“Hyemi,you will dead.,”the girl said.She want shoot Hyemi.I pushed her away and I feel the pain.I don’t want she died so early.Her life is more important for me ..even i cant see her anymore after these.

 

“JUNHO!!!!”

 

“Please don’t go,I’m your girlfriend.Please remember it,”she said with crying.

 

“Hyemi,I always love you and I know you will not love me because you love Jason so much,I always give birthday present for you every year but you always ignore it.You always happy with Jason’s present,”I said.

 

“Please don’t go.I need you here,”she said.The girl still want shooting.Now,she want shooting Jason.I tried to protect Jason.Now,she shoot me with two bullets.Jason shocked.

 

“Why you saved me?,Junho..You should not protect me...and hey you,PILSUK!!!,I will never love you.You’re  such a Bad woman in the world,”he screamed.Hyemi ignored what Jason said to Pilsuk.

 

“Its because I want you happy with Hyemi,Jason.....and always protect her.I love her so much...I love her more than i love myself,”I said.She hugged me again.I know that i will miss this hug...My girl's hug..

 

“Why I don’t feel your love since beginning.You’re so kind to me,”she said.

 

“Its okay,I’m happy because you make me as your boyfriend only for a few minutes,”I said.My tears falling down.

 

“Hey you Jason..Now you will dead,”she said it again.I tried to save Jason.My hearts become beating slow and slow.Its mean..its time for me to go.

 

“Hyemi..I hope you will happy after i leave this world,Jason….Please take care of my love…Please always believe her.She loves you.Hyemi,I always love you.You’re my everything to me.I really want to go Kirin Art school with you but my father don’t allowed me.I want to protect you there.I don’t want you scared if someone want to harm you.One thing,you should remember..Lee Junho Love Go Hyemi forever,”I said.Her tears falling down in my cheek.She kissed me for the last time.My tears falling down.I will leave this world and my love,Hyemi.I closed my eyes forever.

 

 

His love is so amazing.He tried to saved me and Hyemi.His love is so strong for Hyemi.I feel so sad  because he’s gone.He always said before his last breath that he want I protect Hyemi.I see Hyemi crying a lot because he’s gone.I really hate Pil Suk now.She is killer of the man who is have greatest of love for Hyemi.

 

“Hyemi,you can cry as much that you want.He want I protect you.I know that you hate me,”I said.

 

“Jason,he is too much kind to me.Why I don’t realized his love from beginning?His love is greatest love for me.Why you’re go so early?I want to try to love you but you’re gone,”she said and hugged Junho’s body with crying.

 

“Hyemi,maybe he just want you happy with me.I’m so sorry if I hurt you so much.You can love him but I will protect you as he want it,”I said.

 

“I’m so sorry Jason..Please let me alone with him.Pil Suk waiting you there,”she said.Thats name…Aishh..I hate her.

 

“Pil Suk,why you always want the man that I loved…First,,you want Jason…now…you killed my boyfriend,Lee Junho…If you really want killed me..Just shoot me,”she said.In other sides,Junho looking what Hyemi want to do.

 

“Hyemi,please don’t do bad things.I just want you happy…Please don’t followed me,”he said.

 

“Yeah,Hyemi..i really want did that because Jason loves you not me.I want him..Only him...,”she said.Aishh..that girl…I told her so many times that I don’t love her ….and I will never love her after what she did to Junho.She want to shoot hyemi…I hugged her tightly to protect her…I did as what junho want it.

 

“Damn…Jason..why you protect her?I don’t want you die..”she said.”Junho,I did what you want..i protect Hyemi,your greatest love..I saw Junho looking at me..

 

“Jason,you did a great job to protect her,”he said.He wears white shirt.Why I saw Junho right now?.Hyemi hugged me..

 

“Jason,why you also leave me?”she said.

 

“I did it because I love you.I know that I hurt you so much.This thing that I can do.Junho’s love for you is greatest love ,not like me…I always make you crying,”I said.

 

“Pabo!!I love you too….You’re great man that I ever meet.I know that PilSuk make you leave me.Please don’t leave me,”she said.

 

“Hyemi,Jason love you,”I said.I closed my eyes.Now,I with Junho looking Hyemi.


Hyemi’s POV

 

Aishh….My two love leave me..This all Pil Suk fault.I hate her so much.Jason and Junho…I love you.

 

“Hyemi,I know you feel right now…I’m so sorry,”Junho said.

 

“Yeah,Junho…I really hate Pil Suk,”Jason said.

 

I running to Pil Suk..and I took her gun…

 

“Pil Suk,,you want to killed me…Just killed me… I will never let my oppa,Jinguk love you or someone loves you.I will haunt you forever because you killed my two man,”I said.

 

“Is all your fault…why you’re not died too early?My Jason will not died,”she said.

 

“Hey you,I’m not your Jason,”Jason said.Suddenly,Jinguk opened the door.

“Hyemi,please don’t do it.”he said.

 

“I’m so sorry oppa.I want to followed my two love,”I said.

 

“I don’t want you die,”He said.

 

Suddenly,she took the gun from my hand and shoot me and Jinguk.

 

I fell on the ground..He also fell on the ground.

 

 

“Hyemi,please be alive,”Junho said.

 

I saw Junho and Jason in front of me with white shirt.

 

“Junho,Jason..i will followed you,Just wait for me.”I said.

 

“Come here,Hyemi,”Junho and Jason said.

 

“I want  my Jason back…Hyemi,you’re the one who make this situation become worst,”Pilsuk said.She become more crazy.

 

Now,Jinguk and I with Junho and Jason…Pilsuk become crazy and more crazy.

 

“Junho,Jason....why you’re here?”Jinguk said.

 

“Its because I already died..Jason also died.

 

“Oppa..I’m also here..,”I said.We hugged each other.

 

“Hyemi,I will never the day which that I falling in love with you,”Junho said.

 

“I’m so sorry..”I said.We kissed each other.Jason and Jinguk just looked at me and Junho.

 

“Jinguk,,That;s greatest of love from Junho for Hyemi,”Jason whispered to Jinguk’s ear.

 

“Yeah.. I know it..”he said.

 

“Yah..Don’t forget me..I still here,”Jason said.

 

“Come here my love,Jason..You too,Junho,”I said.We hugged again.

I love you…Jason….I love Lee Junho…