Meet The Characters!

♫ because i love you...

STEREO LOVE

NAME: Nam Ah-young

NICKNAMES: Umma Ah-young, Umma, erted Ahjumma

STAGE NAME: Ah-young

BIRTHDAY: April 6th

POSITION: Leader, Main Vocal and Sub-Rapper

PERSONALITY: Ah-young is Stereo Love's responsible and level-headed umma. She always knows exactly what to do in situations and is very protective of her "daughters". She doesn't have much of an angry side, really, unless you mess up the house or don't do your share of the chores. Then she goes into "Angry-Umma Mode" [as Arisung calls it]. She starts screaming and lecturing and in the end, everyone has to do everything all over again.  She was given the nickname, erted Ahjumma, by Miyoung because she was once caught watching a o on Sarang's computer. So, She does have a very naughty side to herself.


NAME: Kim Sarang

NICKNAMES: ySarang, Love

STAGE NAME: Sara

BIRTHDAY: Feburary 4th

POSITION: [self-proclaimed] Visual, Lead Vocal and Sub-Dancer

PERSONALITY: Sarang, in basic words, thinks she's the iest thing on the planet. Her ego is up there with the stars. She always has her face stuck in a mirror. She may seem like she has no regard at all for your feelings, but she does care. She just doesn't like to show it. She hates sad things and hates it when her closest friends are depressed. She doesn't show her nice side infront of people she doesn't know well or people that she doesn't like.

NAME: Kim Arisung

NICKNAMES: Monkey-Girl, Romarisung [A mix of Romantic and Arisung], Teddy Girl

STAGE NAME: Ari

BIRTHDAY: August 4th

POSITION: Lead Rapper, Main Dancer

PERSONALITY: Arisung is a hopeless romantic who wants nothing else in life but to be loved by someone.  She tends to doubt herself and tell herself that she'll never get a boyfriend, which angers the rest of the members. She tends to have a negative personality also. Despite all of that, She's sort of afraid to show her feelings to anyone else but her 4 best friends, Ah-young, Sarang, Miyoung and Chohee. She's very quiet and shy and most people in school think of her as a "weird girl".

NAME: Pyo Miyoung

NICKNAMES: Mimim, Mini-Mimi, Purple Samurai, Innocent ert

STAGE NAME: Miyoung

BIRTHDAY: June 11th

POSITION: Lead Dancer, Main Rapper

PERSONALITY: Miyoung is a...complicated person. Though, she claims herself to be an innocent and pure young lady, She says the most random yet erted things when things get awkward. She also hates to be left alone and hates to be ignored. Miyoung always has to have someone with her at all times or she'll kill herself with her insane curiousity. She's curious about everything in the world and often asks Ah-young awkard questions about and love.

NAME: Lee Chohee

NICKNAMES: Lee-Maknae, Badass Maknae, Baby HeeHee

STAGE NAME: Chohee

BIRTHDAY: March 14th

POSITION: Maknae, Jack of All Trades [Dancer, Vocal and Rapper]

PERSONALITY: Chohee has two seperate sides of herself. There's Maknae Chohee. The inncoent all-around maknae who doesn't know much about the world, Knows how to work her elders nerves and gets away with anything just because she's the youngest. Then, There's Badass Chohee. This side comes out whenever someone messes with anyone else in Stereo Love. She'll turn into the meanest girl you'll ever meet and focus her attention into destroying you.

 

SUPER JUNIOR

NAME: Kim Jongwoon

NICKNAMES: Cloud Prince, Turtle, Ordinary Guy

STAGE NAME: Yesung

BIRTHDAY: August 24th

POSITON: Main Vocal

PERSONALITY: Yesung's is a...weird guy. Very weird guy. But very loveable! He has an weird obsession over turtles, He likes to sniff people, He touches people's philtrums when their asleep  and also yells in his sleep. Most people don't even like hanging around him, because they say his presence is almost like an Assasin. His ex-girlfriend is Kwon Yuri. They broke up because Yesung thought that she couldn't handle his weird-ness


NAME: Lee Sungmin

NICKNAMES: Alice in Wonderland, Pumpkin, Pink Prince

STAGE NAME: Sungmin

BIRTHDAY: January 1st

POSITION: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer

PERSONALITY: Sungmin's an all-around happy guy who doesn't like to be brought down. He's happy-go-lucky, Always wants to do something fun and loves the color pink. A lot. He tends to be very "biased" to girls. His hyungs call him a flirt sometimes. He's very precise when he does things and, despite his cute image, does know how to defend himself. His younger sister is Lee Soonkyu, Also known as Sunny. She tends to be a little over protective over her older brother.

NAME: Lee Donghae

NICKNAMES: Fishy, East Sea, Pinnochio

STAGE NAME: Donghae

BIRTHDAY: October 15th

POSITION: Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer, Rapper and Visual

PERSONALITY: Donghae is...well..very childish. He likes for things to be his way and is known for abusing and beating up people he cares about the most. Thats his way of saying "I Love You." because he thinks that only wimps say it. He still believes that girls have "cooties" and is obsessed with Fishes. He's also a transfer student from Mokpo. Yoona currently has a crush on him and will do anything to have him.

NAME: Kim Kibum

NICKNAMES: Snow White, The Natural One, Killer Smile

STAGE NAME: Kibum

BIRTHDAY: August 21st

POSITION: Rapper, Vocalist

PERSONALITY: Kibum's the most laid-back in Super Junior. He doesn't do much and is a very, very smart kid. He likes to laugh at things and enjoys having a challenge. He's also a very avid gamer, like Kyuhyun. He likes cats, rabbits, oranges, the word "love", Spring and Sunday's. He can be a bit of a hopeless romantic. Because he's too quiet to confess. He's in a relationship that's really going nowhere with Tiffany Hwang.

NAME: Cho Kyuhyun

NICKNAMES: He has over 900 diffrent variations of "Kyu". So..You could just add any word infront of "Kyu".

STAGE NAME: Kyuhyun

BIRTHDAY: Feburary 3rd

POSITION: Maknae, Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer

PERSONALITY: Kyuhyun has a very manipulative personality. Because he's the maknae, He gets away with a lot in Super Junior. He's known for not using formal language, such as "Hyung" or "Noona". He spends 90% of his life playing Starcraft. Despite all of that, He's afraid to take his shirt off infront of others because he was involved in a car accident, that left a lot of scars all over him. He's dating Seo Joohyun, better known as Seohyun, the seemingly "innocent" maknae of Girls Generation.

GIRLS GENERATION

NAME: Im Yoona

NICKNAMES: Yoong, Deer, Him Yoona, Choding, Alligator

STAGE NAME: Charming Girl Yoona

BIRTHDAY: May 30th

POSITON: Sub-Vocal, Lead Dancer and Leader of Generation of Girls

PERSONALITY: Yoona's very, very full of herself. Not in the "Sarang" way. She straight up doesn't care what anyone thinks. Because all of the boys thinks she's pretty and she's a great actress, She thinks she rules the school. And thinks that she should break away from Girls Generation and be her own solo singer. But no one knows of that. She prides herself on attention and if she doesn't have it, She'll go crazy. She has a very obvious crush on Lee Donghae and hates Chohee. She thinks that her aegyo is too much.

NAME: Lee Soonkyu

NICKNAMES: DJ Soon, Ssun, Sunny Bunny, Danshin

STAGE NAME: Energy Source Sunny

BIRTHDAY: May 15th

POSITION: Lead Vocalist

PERSONALITY: Sunny uses her aegyo to fool people into doing things for her. Simple as that. If she wants you to give her cheats to a test, She'll aegyo you until you do it. Her aegyo is so comepletely insuffrable that you have to give her what she wants. And thats her charm. She tells everyone that her family is rich, Even though her brother has expressed to her many times that it doesn't need to be mentioned. She's Sungmin's spoiled little sister who doesn't think anyone's good enough for him.

NAME: Stephanie Hwang

NICKNAMES: Fany, Clumsy Fany, Mushroom, Manager-T

STAGE NAME: Brighter Than Gems Tiffany

BIRTHDAY: August 1st

POSITION: Lead Vocalist

PERSONALITY: Tiffany's charm is her adorable clumsiness. Also, because she's from the states, She'll talk about you in English, knowing you wouldn't understand her. Also, her eye-smile tends to melt you into doing things for her.  A lot like Sunny is with her aegyo. She is currently dating Kim Kibum who she claims as hers and hers only. If you so much as talked about him, She'd kill you.

NAME: Kwon Yuri

NICKNAMES: Yul, Hyper Yul, Playful Yul, Kwon Seobang

STAGE NAME: Black Pearl Yuri

BIRTHDAY: December 5th

POSITION: Sub-Vocal, Main Dancer

PERSONALITY: Yuri uses her playfulness to get you into being her friend. Once she has you as a friend, She'll do all she can to find out your every little secret. And once she does, She simply reports it to the whole school. She's sort of a gossip queen and her hyper/playfulness has fooled may girls into being her friend since Middle School. She used to be in a relationship with Yesung and is determined to get him back.

NAME: Seo Joohyun

NICKNAMES: Maknae, Seororo, Hyun, Joohyun

STAGE NAME: Maknae Seohyun

BIRTHDAY: June 28th

POSITON: Maknae, Lead Vocalist

PERSONALITY: Seohyun's seemingly innocent angelic face tricks you into thinking, What could she do? She's so innocent! So, You say what you want about her. But she's a silent killer. She will get you back. In the quitest way she can. The school's nickname for her is the "Silencer Angel". She's dating Kyuhyun and does anything but innocent things with him. Because he is hers.

 


A murmur from Mimi~

*feels like writing in blue today* I've finished it! :D It's done! I spent 3 hours on this, guys.  And an extra hour on the character plates which I made on Picnik.com. [There's no point in linking it, It's closing down in April]. I shall try to have the chapter up either tonight or tomarrow. Don't wait up on me!

♪NowPlaying: Cooking? Cooking! - Super Junior-HAPPY