Chapter 14

Remember

"AHHHHH!!" I grasp my chest from my heart popping out. "W-who are you!?"

"SUNGAH-YAH!!~"

Wait..I know that voice.. 

"Its me Sungah-yah. Jjan!!" The light flicker on and none other than your best friend Jieun was there. 

"Yah!!! Lee Ji Eun!!" You chase her around your apartment while hitting her playfully. "I almost had a heart attack!!!" 

Jieun giggles loudly as she gladly gets hit by your hits. "Sungah-yah your hits dont hurt at all. Wow how can someone be this weak?" You stop hitting her and gave her your best glare but you couldnt handle it and burst out laughing with Jieun. You two collapse on your bed and started talking like just ordinary two best friends.But you noticed Jieun anxiously looking at her watch.

"Are you expecting someone?"

"Huh? Mmhmm~ You'll loveee it!!" 

"Huh.." You had no idea who the guest could be. 

DING DONG.

"Shes here!!" Jieun jumps from the bed and runs out. You followed her curious but she points her index finger at your forehead and pushes you back to your bedroom. "Stay here. Ill bring her over ok?"

"But-"

"OK?"

"FIne.." You pout sticking your tounge at her. 

You lean your head towards the door as much as possible to hear the faint voices of the two girls. You heard shuffling of their footsteps coming closer so you flopped on your bed and acted like nothing happened.  

"Jiyeon ah!!!" You embrace your other best friend who you havent seen since 2 years ago.

"Sungahyah!~" You guys squeezed each other. "I missed you soo much!!" 

"Me too~ Your so successful now!! Miss.Visual of T-ara!!"

"Hehe Thanks~"

"But howd you get here? Arent you busy?"

"Yeah..But I squeezed in a little time."

"What about Miyoung?"

"Wow Miyoung..I havent talk to her in ages either..Shes the busiest out of all 3 of us combined. Shes out of the country right now."

"Oh..aw.."

"yeah but hey at least you have me and Jieun!"

"Of course!! Jiyeon-ee~ Wait..Wheres Jieun?"

 

"Uhhh You guys cant come in." Jieun strictly says.

"Why noooott?" Infinite's choding asked.

"Why would you come in here!? Go away!" 

The choding pouted. Unexpectandly just as Jiyeon knocked on your door Sungyeol also opened his door and saw a glimpse of Jiyeon going in, his long-time crush. So just as Jieun was about to close the door Sungyeol barges in and interrupts. "I just want to see how girl idols play."

"Wow...go see a variety show than." Jieun wasnt being rude to Sungyeol. When the cameras are put away whether its a Sunbae or Hoobae they all talk like friends. 

"Pleasseee Jieun-ah?"

"No."

"Hing..Fine than..SUNGGAAHHHH!!" Sungyeol raises his head to see above Jieun's head and scream his dolphin-like pitch. Soon you appear near his sight while covering your ears.

"Sungyeol! Its 11 at night! People are sleeping!" You scolded.

"Can I come in? Please?" He blinked his eyes to make it googly.

"Uh..why?"

"He likes Jiyeon." Jieun whispers.

"Omo JIncha!?" Sungah said. Sungyeol nods as he tries to go in again. 

"Yes. Now...let me in!!!" 

"Hold up there." Jieun said sticking her foot out from the entrance. 

"Should we Sungah-yah?"

"I dont know..JIyeons in the bathroom right now.."

"And?"

"She might get surprised." You were thinking of letting him in for just a few minutes when all of a sudden he walks away and barges in his apartment.

What the heck..You thought tilting your head in confusion 

 

"HYUNNGGGSS!!! SUNGJONG!! MYUNGSOO!!!" Sungyeol yelled desperate for help. But..no response.. Fine than.. "THERES A FIRE!!!"

...No reponse...

"YAHHHHH!!"

.....

"MYUNGSOO-YAH~ YOUR HUBBY NEEDS YOU!!!" Soon a door slams open and a groggy Myungsoo comes out while rubbing his eyes.

"WHAT!?"

"My wifey!~" Sungyeol runs to Myungsoo and spins him around.

"I need a favor.."

"What now.." Sungyeol pulls Myungsoo outside and rings your doorbell. 

 

"Who is it now!?" They could hear your grumpy voices but Myungsoo was still sleepy. The door clicks open and you, with shorts and a tanktop, glared at the boys. "What."

Sungyeol without a warning pushes Myungsoo towards you and runs in your house. "VICTORY!!!!" 

 

What are these boys doing!! "Why are-" OOF!! I land straight on my back with a heavy weight on top of me. I open my eyes to see Myungsoo oppa on top of me but his eyes were closed and his head bobbed up and down from sleepiness. Ohmygod....I tried to fidget out of the way but I was to weak to move him. From the distance I can hear Sungyeol's laughs as my two friend screamed from surprise. Byuntae Sungyeol...I tried to move again but soon his arms gave up and he was leaning closer to me. I called his name but he wont wake up..Hes such a heavy sleeper. So with all my strengh I pushes him away..No luck..What do I do now?