Valentine's Day

No Other

Donghae stood in the school corridore talking with his friends when someone suddenly jumped on his back.

"Oppa!" yelled a sweet voice in his ear.

"Yah, Camille, you're gonna make me deaf!" he yelled back, looking backa t the girl who was piggybacking him.

She pouted a little. Donghae looked at her adorable face, her deep brown eyes and her perfectly tanned skin.

"Let's go home!" she then said, loudly once again.

Donghae winced but still he smiled.

"Alright, let's go!" he said, letting the girl down from his back and saying good bye to his friends.

~

"Donghae oppa?"

Donghae looked over at Camille who was walking beside him in the snow covered city while they were making their way home.

He rubbed his hands together as he hadn't brought his gloves with him.

Camille looked at Donghae's hands. She took of one of her left glove and put it on Donghae's hand and then she took his right hand in her left hand.

Donghae looked at Camille, clearly confused about what she was doing.

Sure enough, Donghae had been in love with this girl since they met each other.

Camille just smiled and they continued making their way home.

~

"Camille?"

Camille looked up at her friend Megan who was seated in front of her.

"So... How's it going with Donghae?" Megan asked the brunette who was slightly confused.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

Megan looked at her friend as if she had said something really stupid.

"I mean, how is it going with Donghae? The boy you've liked for so long."

Camille blushed and started laughing nervously.

"What...what do you mean... I'm not... I'm not... I don't like him" she said between laughs.

Megan looked at Camille with a stern look.

Camille became silent.

"You've got to tell him, what's the worst thing that can happen?"

"Ehm.. He could like... Reject me and like... Never want to be friends with me anymore." Camille said matter of factly.

Megan thought for a while. "True..."

Camille gave her friend a dead-panned look. "Dude, you're supposed to help me"

"Sorry" Megan said sighing.

The two girl's stayed silent for a while and then Megans phone started ringing.

She checked the ID before answering.

"Nee, Oppa? Yeah, I'll be right there....Love ya!"

Megan stood up from Camilles bed and looked at her friend.

"I have to go"

"Was it Eunhyuk?"

Megan nodded.

"Lucky you... Could you maybe... you know?"

Megan looked at her friend and smiled.

"Ask him if Donghae said anything about you?"

Camille blushed at her friend.

Megan laughed and ruffled Camille's hair.

"Of Course"

~

"Donghae. I really have to go now. I have a date with Megan!" Eunhyuk said as his friend Donghae tried to keep him at his house to talk to him about some one.

"Hyung! I need your help!"

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae who gave him the puppy-eyes and he sighed. No human being could say no to that.

"So you like her?"

"Yeah! I mean... She make's me so happy and she is so nice to everyone!"

Eunhyuk just nodded at his friend who was as love struck as ever.

"How did you get together with Megan?" Donghae asked his friend who had been dating the same girl for soon over a year.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae.

"I just... I just walked up to her, told her how I felt and then... She told me she felt the same." Eunhyuk smiled at the memory.

Donghae sighed. He wished it could be that easy for him to.

~

It was a sunday, but not just any sunday. It was valentines day and the city bloomed with couples and all the stores were filled with pink hearts.

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Megan and Camille were walking down the street, Megan holding Eunhyuks arm in her and they were heading for a cafe down town.

Donghae looked over at Camille who had been unusually quiet this day but as soon as Camille looked over at Donghae he looked away, afraid of having her noticing him staring at her.

The four of them soon enetered the cafe and sat down in a corned table and ordered.

"So, do you guys have any one you want to spend Valentines day with this year?" Eunhyuk asked smirking, and glancing at Megan who was smiling.

Donghae and Camille stayed quiet, not looking at each other.

~

About 20 minutes passed on like that, neither Donghae nor Camille saying a thing.

Megan was already tired of this and wanted something to happen and soon came up with a plan.

"Excuse me, I have to use the restroom" she said while standing up after giving Eunhyuk a peck on the lips.

She checked that they weren't looking and sneaked of to the counter instead.

"Yeah, I would like to have..."

~

Megan came back to the table, finding Donghae and Camille still quiet at the table.

"Eunhyuk, we have to go"

"What?"

"I forgot that we have to be there now."

"Where" Eunhyuk asked dumbfounded looking at his girlfriend.

"You know" Megan hissed and took her boyfriends hand while nodding in Donghaes and Camilles direction.

"Oooh..." Eunhyuk stood up.

"Where- where are you going?" Camille asked looking at her friend.

"We have to go, but you guys can stay" Megan said and the next second Megan and Eunhyuk were out the door.

Camille shifted in her seat and glanced at Donghae who sat beside her.

Donghae stood up and Camille looked at him worriedly.

What if he doesn't want to spend Valentines day with me? What if he has a girl who he's going to go to now?

Her train of thought's were stopped as Donghae sat down across from her instead and looked her in her eyes.

He was just about to say something when a small heart cake was placed on the table in front of them.

"Here is your cake, and the sender told me to give you this." the waiter said, giving Camille a note.

"Enjoy the cake"

Camille looked at the piece of paper in her hand. She opened the folded piece and read it.

Don't screw this up now, or unnie's gonna kill you for spending money on this cake for you guys!

It was obviously from Megan.

Camille looked up at Donghae who was staring at the pink heart cake in front of him.

"Donghae Oppa?" she asked unsurely and the male looked up at her.

"You were about to say something"

"Yeah... Um... how do I say this..." Donghae was at a loss for words.

Camille stayed quiet looking at Donghae.

Donghae sighed.

"Camille...I'll just say it like it is.... I... I like you... I really, really REALLY like you"

Camille was a little schocked at what Donghae said.

"And I don't mean just like friends. I mean like more than friends."

"And I wouldn't like to spend Valentines day with anyone else then you."

He looked up at Camille who started giggling and soon started to laugh.

Donghae felt a little hurt by this but he could see the blush on Camilles face.

He knew she'd only laugh and blush at the same time when she was nervous.

So he leaned towards her from across the table.

"Do you... like me?" he said unsurely

Camille looked at Donghae who was intensly watching her now. She surperssed her laughter and nodded shyly.

Donghae's face broke into a smile and he stood up.

"YAHOO!" he yelled over the cafe that became silent. People turned to look at the boy's sudden out burst.

He was smiling like a fool and then he pointed at Camille.

"This girl is the best girl ever!" he then said out loud and Camille stared at Donghae and stood up.

"Oppa!" she hissed and tried to push him down in his chair.

She turned to the now formed audience.

"I-I apoligize!" she bowed and turned then to Donghae who was still smiling.

Instead of sitting down again Donghae cupped Camille's face in his hands and kissed her on the lips.

Her eyes widened but then she closed her eyes taking a hold of Donghae's shirt.

Applause broke through the cafe and Camille and Donghae separated. Donghae leaned his forehead against her and smiled. She smiled back at him and hugged him close.

~

"Say 'Aah'"

"Aaah!" Donghae opened his mouth as Camille fed him a spoon of ice cream.

They were sitting in Camille's room eating ice cream this warm day in may. They were supposed to study but who needs study when they have their awesome boyfriend ther?

Camille laughed as Donghae got som ice cream in the corner of his mouth.

She leaned towards him and kissed his lips, brushing away the ice cream with her lips.

He smiled into the kiss and hugged her waist and pulled her down on top of him.

She broke away from him, smiling. She tucked a piece of her dark hair behinde her ear before she leaned down to kiss the boy once again.

__________

So here it is! :D Hope you liked it!