Oppa Is Here

Good Person

Leeteuk was walking down the stairs in the office building. Outside it was getting dark and cold. It was already November, so the snow would soon be falling to cover the ground.

When he jumped down the two last steps and heading towards the door he stops just before leaving.

He sees a girl sitting in the sofa, her eyes all glossy and she sniffles and dries her cheeks with the sleeve of her jacket.

Leeteuk knew the girl all too well, they had been friends ever since they first met in middle school.

He walked up to the girl and looked down at her before he squatted down in front of her. She looked at Leeteuk and smiled sadly.

"What happened?" he said with a concerned look and took her hand in his.

"He just.... He won't..." she couldn't get the words out and she sighed.

"He just... I don't know..." she shook her head and Leeteuk stood up.

"Eun Mi, you don't have to tell me. I'm just concerned" He said as he put two coins in the coffe machine and soon he had a warm cup of coffe that he was holding out to Eun Mi.

The girl took the cup from him and smiled weakly.

"Thank you... Oppa is such a good person"

Leeteuk smiles and blushes slightly.

"Come on, let's get you home" he then says and the two walked out of the building.

~

Leeteuk was standing outside his friends school.

He had seen this girl in his friends class that was really pretty and wanted to meet her.

His friend ran out of the school building and waved at Leeteuk.

He waved back and started talking with his friend, and waiting for the girl to come out.

Soon enough Eun Mi exited the school building with two friends.

Eun Mi looked at Leeteuk and their eyes met, she smiled shyly and turned her glance away from him.

~

Leeteuk had later got the courage to start talking to her and soon they were friends, at first it was a little bit awkward but soon enough they were cloes, as a real couple.

Leeteuk kept thinking about her in the evening and had many sleepless nights because of her, but that didn't bother him much.

They usually went out over the week-ends and people started asking if they were a couple and they would answer that they were.

~

Leeteuk had gotten a habit of singing aloud in the apartment that he shared with two of his friends over the past few months.

They had gotten tired of him singing all the time and tried to tell him to shut up but that would last like... five seconds maybe?

He sighed and shook his head.

All because of her. you know how people say that a High school crush will fade away eventually? Well this crush Leeteuk had on Eun Mi wouldn't fade away.

~

Leeteuk was at a club with his friends. It was his birthday and for once they had decided to go out.

He excused himself to go get something from the bar to drink.

Once at the bar he noticed a couple a few feet away. He noticed that the girl was Eun Mi and a man.

Eun Mi turned around and saw Leeteuk. She smiled and waved.

He waved back.

"Chukhamnida" she said as she had walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Kamshamida" he said smiling.

"This is my boyfriend Young Jae"

Leeteuk looked at the man sitting in the bar stool. The said man turned towards Leeteuk and eyed him for a moment.

"Nice to meet you" was all Leeteuk could say. The other man just nodded.

The man was really shabby looking and didn't seem to care about Eun Mi.

"Well... I think we should head home now." Eun Mi said quietly to Leeteuk who nodded and they hugged once again.

~

Leeteuk was on the couch in his apartment just staring out of the window.

His phone rang and he checked the ID before answering.

"Hello?"

"Op-Oppa..."

"Eun Mi...

Eun Mi was quiet on the other side of the line for a while.

"Oppa... I need you" she said quietly.

"Where are you?"

"The park"

"I'll be there in five."

Leeteuk jumped up from the couch and made his way out while putting his hoodie on.

~

A few minutes later Leeteuk found Eun Mi standing under a lamp post which was lighting her up.

She looked up at him with a tear streaked face.

"Eun Mi..." he said and walked up to her.

She instantly broke down and he hugged her towards him.

He let her cry her heart out to his chest. All he could do now was comfort her.

She soon stopped crying and looked up at Leeteuk, still clinging onto his shirt.

"Oppa... Thank you" she said and he smiled down at her.

~

Eventually Eun Mi had broken up with her boyfriend.

Leeteuk was happy, after all, she was just getting hurt.

He was at his desk in the office this autumn evening. It was already time to get going home but he had stayed.

Suddenly something covered his eyes and a voice whispered in his ear.

"Guess who?"

Leeteuk knew the voice well.

"Hm... maybe... Santa?"

"Yah~!" said Eun Mi's voice as she uncovered his eyes.

"Just kidding, I knew it was you" he said smiling.

She smiled a little.

"Why are you still here?"

"I was waiting for you"

Eun Mi smiled at Leeteuk.

"Come on, let's go" she said, tugging at his hand.

Leeteuk stood up and put his coat on.

They walked down the streets of Seoul this evening and soon they were at the Han River.

Eun Mi stopped and looked over the river. Leeteuk hugged her from behind and she smiled as she held onto his arms.

Leeteuk snuggled his nose into her neck and smiled.

The he rested his chin on her head.

"I love you" he said smiling.

Eun Mi smiled as she turned around, facing him.

"I love you too" she said, standing on her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek.

"Oppa... Thank you"

Leeteuk smiled and bent down and kissed her on the lips but soon they parted as the snow started falling down on them.

They looked up to the sky and then Eun Mi said.

"I wonder if God has let down more angels like you"