Where Everything Started

Fantasy or Reality?

 

Hey! I’m Kim Donghan. I’m half Korean and half ‘_____’. I’m currently a college student and I perform at my school every Thursday afternoon until evening by singing in musicals or acting in dramas in Theaters. Since I’m a fan of ZE:A I try to contact them in different social networking sites. They give me so much inspiration that I upload my own videos with my friends singing their songs or singing our own composition. But most of the time, I only sing alone since my friends aren’t that into Kpop. Then one day I saw a response on one of my videos.

                ‘I am the manager of ZE:A, and I am very happy to see that a girl like you could sing

                ZE:A’s songs very well. Do you have any other cover videos of their songs? Please

                Send them to me as soon as possible. Kamsahamnida!’

                I was so shocked and confused at the same time. I don’t know if he was the REAL manager, even though I didn’t want to doubt that it was the real manager it’s just that there are many role players now a days that’s why many fans also get confused including me. But then again, I don’t have the courage to ask if he was really, well, HIM, so I just sent my videos immediately to that account. *Cross fingers* hopefully it was really him. After weeks of waiting, I received another message from the “manager” (privately ofcourse keke.ü).

                “ Donghan when can we schedule your interview and your practices as well? So that I can            also bring ZE:A with me for you to practice with them. I’m sure they will be of great help in your practice. Please do inform us as soon as possible. Hana deo Kamsahamnida!”

My reply:

                “ I don’t know Ahjussi, I think I’m not yet ready for it. As much as I would love to accept that      offer, I’m still studying. Jeongmal Jweseonghamnida!”

                I can’t believe that, that kind of opportunity, I refused to it. If the other ZE:A fans were offered this kind of opportunity they’d grab it immediately. Well, I’m just thinking of my studies. I know it’ll be a complete waste and I’m such a pabo… But well… I KNOW I’M SO GONNA REGRET THIS!

                Morning came and I still can’t believe I refused to that opportunity! “Naega jeongmal baboya!” I said. *hits head with hand* And I honestly didn’t have enough sleep! I kept on thinking about that offer. Aissh. Regrets…. Then I realized, instead moping around I’ll check my account again in case the ‘manager’ answered back. Quickly took the laptop and then……..

                *BLANK*

               That wasn’t what I expected. I’m so disappointed. I’m pretty sure it won’t be a pretty good day for me today. Ughh. Me and my regrets….

***At school

                “Donghan! Are you okay? You seemed spaced-out.” said Jessie.

                “Yeah, you’ve been like that since this morning. What’s up?” added Minha.

“No worries, I’m okay. I just want to stay quiet just for the day that’s all.” I answered with a smile.

“Well, Okay if you say so. Hmm, come on Drama class will start soon.”

“Yeah, Let’s go! And besides Michael might be looking for you.” said Minha with a chuckle.

“Oh just stop it. Haha.” I replied laughing.

Am I really convincing? They didn’t even ask if I really have a problem. Well, probably because they know I won’t answer back. Anyways, I just couldn’t wait till I go home. I just hope Ahjussi answered back.  

                “Donghan! Seat here, I saved you a seat!” shouted Michael as we entered the room. Michael is a close friend of mine. He likes Kpop too especially Girls Generation. We would talk all day about Kpop without even getting bored. He’s my best friend but whenever we’re together people add malice to it. Michael is a great guy but my heart belongs to one person and only one person that’d be Dongjun oppa in ZE:A keke.

                “Yeah, Thanks Michael.”

                “Hey, have you watched the vid I gave you?” asked Michael.

                “What vid?” I unconsciously answered. I just really don’t pay attention much to Michael’s jibberish talk. Yeah he gives me a lot of videos, but those videos are useless and childish. That’s why whenever he talks about them I just doodle Korean stuff. I’ll make a lettering about ZE:A or even MBLAQ. Then he snapped his finger at me…

                “HEY! Are you even listening?”

                *Bell rings*

                “Yeah, yeah Michael. I’ll watch the videos” I rapidly answered as I ran out the door. I really want to go home early! I want to see the reply of Ahjussi. Omoo. Pabo, PABO!

                “W-What vid?! I was talking about… Ugh Nevermind!” said Michael as he was about to catch up to me.

~Michael POV

                ‘Why does she keep on avoiding me? Whenever we talk about my interests she keeps on redirecting them to her interests. It’s a good thing I really like her or else I’ll get really irritated. Though, do I like her too much? Does she feel the same? Ughh. What am I thinking?!’

                “Hey Michael, Donghan ran away from you again?”

                “Oh! Hey Pat, hmm. Yeah I guess she’s in a hurry.”

                “What’s new? She’s always like that whenever she’s around you lately.”

                “Hmm. Dunno. Well I gotta go now. I’ll try to catch up with her.”

                “ Don’t waste your effort. Just come with us instead, let’s walk home together.”

                “Thanks but no thanks Pat. I’ll be okay on my own.” I said as I left Pat speechless. I’m just still thinking about Donghan. I know she loves Kpop that much but she doesn’t have much time with me anymore.

~End of POV

                Omo! I hope Ahjussi replied  (-_-) omooooooo~~~

                “Donghan, Aga, you have a letter!” (Aga-Baby)

When my mom called me I felt a little bit nervous. Who could this letter be from….. Omo (O.O) by the way if I haven’t mentioned anything my dad is the Korean one. We use hangul almost all the time but still since we’re in _______ we still speak our dialect here.

                “Thanks mom! Whose it from?”

                “Mollayo Aga, it’s in Hangul though. Here you go.”

When my mom handed it out to me I was like, ‘AM I DREAMING! OMO!! CHINCHA?!’

-Back of the Envelope:

                “STAR EMPIRE ENTERTAINMENT Co.,”