Pink Dress

Pink Dress

Pink Dress

 

Aigoo~ Is this the same young girl I knew ten years ago?  She grows more and more pretty these days~ My dongsaeng is indeed a goddess now!” Yunho praises his dongsaeng  smugly, looks like the girl's real brother who is quite proud of his own sister's own beauty. “But why do you look so pale and fidgety now? Anything wrong with you? Are you sick?” Yunho gives a concerned stare to his bandmate, lifting his hand to check the younger one whether gets a fever or not. The younger one slightly shakes his head, straightens up and leaves the dining room without speaking. “Yah, Shim Changmin! You haven't finishedk your dinner yet!!!”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changmin walks into his bedroom with heavy steps. His head is aching now.

 

It feel .

But I should not be mad at this. I should not get jealous unreasonably. I should not be overposseive to her. No, I am a 25-year-old mature and sensible man. Yes, calm down, Shim Changmin.

 

But…I can’t! I hate it!I hate that everyone except me peek at her! I hate that crazy fanboys ask for her autograph (especially with her own photos on it!) or shake her hands or hug!(How dare they do those intimate poses?) Worstly, I hate that media post her photos on webpages! (then everyone will know how gorgeous she is!) No! No one can share her beauty! She is mine!

 

Oh, seems I got too far…

 

The special ringtone set for his beloved arises, dragging him out of his childishly angry thoughts. A smile immediately crwals over his face.

 

“Hey Minnie~” The lovely greeting from his girlfriend always can lighten up his mood.

“Hi My Princess~” He can hear her soft giggle on the other line.

“Why your voice heard weak now? Do you catch a cold? ” Sooyoung’s worried voice salutes from the other line “ It’s easy to get flu in spring, Minnie. You should take good care of yourself since I cannot watch you all the time, okay?” She commands gently to her boyfriend.

“Yes, Majesty~” He responds wittily, chortles at his girlfriend’s overstrainess. “I am fine, Soo. Stop worrying me. You should pay more attention of yourself. You’re too slim.”

“Alright, alright~So how’s it going today? Haven’t you seen the DKNY show I attended? What do you think of my dress? I kinda like it.”

“Emm, of course I read the news.” His voice lowers a bit. “Even Yunho hyung praises that dress. You know how fastidious he is, right?”

“Yah, how dare you crictize my favorite oppa?” She chuckles, “But I admit that he is picky and annoying sometimes unless he is with Yul.” She pauses, switching back her attire topic “So what about you? Do you like it?

 

It is a hard question. Undeniably, the pink dress is indeed a masterpiece. But… that damn dress made her become the focus of worldwide attention. Everyone is appreciating her beauty now. I detest this! So the response is…

 

No.” He gives a determined answer, which causes his girl exert a disapproving snort. “Soo princess, I appreciate that dress. Yes, it fits you so well. You look like the real goddess in pink. “ He pauses, then sighs “But, honestly, I dislike it. It makes you become the most prominent among other celebrities. Yea, I hate those paparazzi took shots on you. I hate those netizens went through your photos. I hate those stupid fanboys peek and gossip about your dress, your makeup and your figure! Everyone is exclaiming of you! I am afraid of losing you!” Changmin eventually explodes his passive thoughts to his girlfriend. 

 

A sudden tension fills up the call.  

 

Sooyoung POV

Changmin’s sudden blast of emotions pricks me badly. Experienced the disbandment of DBSK, Changmin is severely haunted by the dread of losing. He suffers painfully from the lingering fear of insecurity. Maybe the public often misjudge by his cold and tough appearance and conclude that he is an indifferent person who seldom shows his feelings , but I know, deep in his soul, he is still a timid, sensitive and fragile boy, grieved due to the seperation of his dearest hyungs. Min ah, I will never leave you, stay strong, okay?

 

Sooyoung's light chuckle breaks the silence. “Minnie ah, when and why you become so fiercely possessive to me? ”

 

“I am sorry, dear. I shouldn't be like this. Just because you are ‘excessively’ stunning.” Changmin ruffles his originally messy hair, causing his hair turns into a terrible birdnest shape, indicates his great confusion and regret for losing temper. “Aren’t you mad at me?” He cautiously sounds out Sooyoung’s attitude.

“A bit. But since this is the first time, so I will forgive your irrationalness and overeaction.” Her voice softens, “Min ah, you must know that my love only belongs to you.Without you, those expensive dresses, shoes even my popluarity is meaningless.” “Sorry Soo.” He makes a sincere apology to her, entirely moved by her confession. “You must know that I love you with my whole heart. Without you,” He chockes by his own words“I guess my life will become empty. A monotonous life.”

 

A sweet silence is b with two hearts.

 

“But your jealousy is so cute~ ” Sooyoung suddenly utters. “Seems like Yunho oppa sets a bad example for you. He is theabsolute embodiment of jealousy.” 

“I totally agree with you from my head to toe. I must be severely affected by him.” Changmin pretends to sigh “You know, after Yuri acts in Fashion King,the most miseable stage of my life has come. He nags at me all the day that Yul should not get close to the actors, Yul cannot share food with other guys, Yul should contact him whenever she is free…I am not Yuri, why he nagging me 24/7?” Changmin complains his hyung indigntantly. “And yesterday,” he sighs heavily, “is one of the darkest day of my life.”

“Oh really? Why?” Sooyoung asks curiously. Not until Changmin begins to explain does she realize what happened.

“The kiss scene! Aha, I get it! Yuri nearly freaked out in order to finishing this! She told me that only did she imagine the guy were Yunho oppa could she do the kiss. But I wonder whether Yunho oppa will be glad about this or not.”

“Maybe it can reduce his boiling jealousy. He nearly ruined our televisioin yesterday. And our refrigerator! How come could he mad at our fridge? Luckily I protected it promptly, otherwise we can not share snacks when watch movies in my dorm~”

“Cruel Yunho oppa! Treat our refrigerator like this! I hope he will suffer more agony from those unaired kiss scenes!”

 

Both Skinshins smirk evilly behind the phone. The wretchedness of their dear fridge arouses their great sympathy to the food.

 

“I am quite content that you have not to kiss other guys.” Changmin smiles in relief “Or else, I may cannot refrain myself from punching them.” “Oh no!” He emits a painful cry of realization. “I forget that you get a role in a new drama! Gosh, how I wish your act as male chaeacters’ sister in it! That will 100 percent avoid kiss scenes! NO! Maybe they will peck your forehead as showing brother love! Ahhh, this totally unbearable!” Changmin squeals frightenedly. He will faint instantly when he sees the kiss scenes. Even only a glance will be fatal.

 

Aish, why I haven’t thought about this before! Maybe I will be forced to kiss others instead of Min! Sorry Yul, I should not laugh at your situation yesterday.

 

“Err, Min ah. Don’t get too much anxious, okay? I bet the company will not allow half of the Girls’ Generation members have fierce kisses in TV dramas. ” Sooyoung cooes him soothingly.

“I hope so, dear. ” Changmin frowns, raises his cute eyebrows disapprovingly.

“Min, I have to take shower now. Text you later~ Bye” Sooyoung bids goodbye to her boyfriend.

“Bye, dear~ Wait, Soo! Remember that never never wear that pink dress in shoot scenes! That dress isprohibited now!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hangs up the phone, Changmin takes out a photo album from his wooden drawer, which is full of big smiles of he and Sooyoung. Cozily laying down on the bed, he is totally immersed in appreciating their happy memories.

 

His cellphone suddenly vibrates on the desk. A small smile reveals when he notices the name of the sender.

 

From: Princess Soo

To: Prince Min

Hey Minnie, I bet you definitely like my pink dress now:) See the attached~(kiss you~)

 

He clickes the link and instantly chuckles by the selca—his princess now wears a cute pink pajama dress sitting on her bed, with a big pattern of Harry Potter logo on it. Together with her dazzling smile.

 

Of courese I like it. No, I love it. It's our couple pajamas.

 

Hello~ Since this is the first time I wite an one-shot, I spend some hard time to work it out. So sorry for the late update. I guess someone may consider Changmin being a bit unreasonable in the story, but I think he is somehow lack of insecurity being losing his beloved bandmates.

Thanks for all my subscribers! I am overwhelmed with joy all of you kind support to me and my story~ Hope all of you can enjoy the story and feel free for comments:)

And hope you can read my other fanfics: Preganancy Diary http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/152689/pregnancy-diary-changmin-changsoo-dbsk-fluff-snsd-snsk-sooyoung and You're the apple of my eyes.http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/144331/you-re-the-apple-of-my-eye-changmin-changsoo-snsk-sooyoung-taesu-yoonchun (Changsoo-centric, minor taesu,yunri and yoonchun).

Thank you~