I would love it! ^.^

His name is ELI

 

CHAPTER 9
 
"Min Eun ah... gwaenchana?" (are you okay?)
 
"Huh? Oh. yeah." I smiled at Dong Ho who is right beside me. We're here at the mall...you know, buying requirements for our physics. He asked me if i'm okay. Maybe he noticed that I'm kinda out of the world.
 
"Don't think about it. Don't worry, I'll clean it for you."
 
"Uhh...thanks."
 
 
 
 
This was the scene actually. Remember when I spit.....scratch that. I did something unusual to the president...err, what was his name again? Ellison??
 
Right. I did something unusual to that Ellison Kim. Then Dong Ho came with his unexpected line.
 
"I thought we're going to have a date, right?" He looked at Ellison who was shocked by his presence. "Can I borrow her now." He's not asking or anything, he just said it coldly.
 
Then, these scandal came.
"What?!!"
"He's dating the vice president?!!"
"Is it true??!!"
"WTF!! First the type O brothers now the VP!!"
"WHAT A FLIRT!"
 
 
Then...something like that. I wasn't hurt by that 'cause deep inside I know it's not true. I'M NOT A FLIRT!
 
Now, I'm just thinking of a way on how to clean my name.
Oh yeah, I just found out. Dong Ho is the Council's VP. That is why his name is familiar to me. Hehe... Sorry, I'm slow. xP
 
 
 
"But I'm glad you actually did that to him. Thanks." He smiled. What??
 
"Huh?"
 
"You know, the 'spit'."
 
"Oh ... that?!! What about it?"
 
"Nothing, I just want to do it to him so badly." Wait. I can sense trouble. "No need to ask." He smiled at me then started to walk ahead of me. Okay. If that's what you said. I don't also want to involve myself in trouble anymore.
 
We buy this. that. and it. We finished buying at 4pm. We ate snack at the food house and had a little chit chat. After that, he give me a ride to my house.
 
"Thanks for the ride."
 
"Sure. Sorry for today."
 
"It's ok. Bye!"
 
I went inside the house to finally rest my tired body. But I was lightened when I saw these two familiar faces eating baked cookies while watching some movie.
 
"ELLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" They greeted me both as they run towards me.
 
"KYSTAL!!! AMBER!!! Why are you guys here?!" It's not that I don't want them here, It's so unexpected!
 
"Wae? (Why?) Don't you want us here?" Krystal pouted.
 
"Of course not!! I would love it!"
 
"Oppa told us that you'll be studying in EXP Academy, Amber and I are actually planning to study in Moon City so we chose to study at the same school!" Krystal explained excitedly.
 
"But in the whole freaking week, we didn't find you nor felt your presence inside the big freaking school!" Amber said. HAHA. She's really like a boy when talking.
 
Krystal hit Amber's head playfully. "Stupid. We just arrived yesterday and enrolled today."
 
"You don't have to hit me!"
 
I laughed at their naughtiness. "Where's Hoon Nim?"
 
"You still called oppa as Hoon Nim?" Krystal scolded me.
 
"She wouldn't call him 'Hoon Nim' if she isn't the great Min Eun." Amber smirked.
 
"Bingo!"
 
 
We watched the movie they started while eating the cookies. They said Hoon Nim went out to buy foods and that he left them here in the house. Good thing no things had gone missing! Haha! Kidding! Krystal and Amber are actually my childhood friends. We've been so close to each other like sisters.
 
"Waah! I'm so happy we're the only two who can call her Ella!" Krystal clapped. Remember when I said that my friends back to where I used to live call me Ella? They really don't like it! They said they're FC if they call me 'Ella'. Only CLOSE friends are allowed to do that.
 
"Uhh...there are actually four more." I said while displaying my four fingers.
 
"Huh?? Who???"
 
"The type O brothers." I grinned.
 
"Who are they?" This time, Amber asked.
 
 
I told them everything Ae Chan unnie told me. They were like.
 
o_0
0_o
0_0
 
"OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so excited to meet them!!" Krystal said with glittering and shimmering face.
 
"Pft." Amber is a man-hater actually, even though she acts like a man, the truth is she hates them.
 
 
"Hi girls!" ^_^
 
"Hi oppa~!" ^__^
 
"Hi bro.! :)
 
"Hey Hoon Nim." =_=
 
 
"So, have you decided where will you live?" He asked Kystal and Amber.
 
"Uhh..." They both looked at me. I guess I did read what's on their mind. I looked at Hoon Nim and smiled. An evil smile actually.
 
"Oh no no no..."
 
"PLEASE!!" We do aegyo. (cute act)
 
"No."
 
"PRETTY PLEASE!!!" This time we showed the puppy eyes in the power of three and pouted.
 
"Geez...but that doesn't mean i'm going to baby sit the three of you!"
 
"Yeyy!!" Krystal and Amber both cheered.
 
"Pft. As if we're kids." I murmured.
 
 
 
The three of us decided to sleep in one room. My room is actually big so we added the two other beds in the maid's room, since Hoon Nim is not planning to hire a maid. The room is actually big so it's not a problem for us three. Hoon Nim also decided to inovate the maid's room into a pactice room since it's already empty. Krystal and Amber are both happy. They actually enrolled in the arts department.
 
So obviously I'm the only one who is in business major.
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Waah!! Tnx for subscribing!! Aja! Aja! ^.^