The Worries Of A Boyfriend.

The Worries Of A Boyfriend

The warm caress of the sun woke me up from my beauty sleep.Frowning,I rub my eyes and open them,only to see my prince's flawless face inches away from me.I gasp in shock but quickly cover my mouth.Seyong stirs a little but luckily didn't wake up.I gaze - stare at his flawless face,from his eyes to his nose and finally his soft,kissable lips.

Blush made it's way up my cheeks at the thought of it.

"You're staring.."

"Y-yah!No i was not!"

I turn to get up but Seyong grabs my wrist and yank me back down to the bed. "5 more minutes,jagi~" He wraps his arm around my waist,in order for me not to escape.I glance at the clock - 7:15.

"YAH!It's 7:15am already!Ppali Ireona!~" I shout in his ear,but didn't even budge.

A mischevious smile crept up on my lips as I turn myself to faca him,placing my hands on him gently and started to poke his sides.He lets me go in surprise as I quickly jump off the bed and run for my life."YAH!" I rush towards the bathroom but come to a halt when Seyong blocks the entrance.I see the look on his face and I knew it's not gonna be good,I know that look."no,no,no oppa.No!Please!~"

I puff out my cheeks and blow my fringe that was covering my eyes away."Oww." I slowly nurse my swollen cheeks as I send death glares to Seyong who is smiling satisfyingly.He pinched the life out of my cheeks as a revenge.

HMPH."DONGSAENG!~" Pain was felt on my cheeks as Gunwoo oppa pinches my cheeks.

"YAH!Oppa!Oww~" Gunwoo oppa just smiled sheepishly in return.

"Woohoo!Swollen cheeks FTW!" Wooyoung chimed in as he sits next to me.

I turn to him,giving the you're-not-helping look.Wooyoung - my bestfriend,rubs his neck and gives me an innocent look.I roll my eyes and drown myself in the book I was reading.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time flies and finally,the school bell rings indicating that school hours are over.Guess what,I have decided to ignore Seyong for the rest of the day.One thing about me you need to know is that I tend to sulk alot and I'm very childish.Now,I'm gonna head over to Wooyoungie's house without him knowing.Hah!Let him worry about me!I make my way to the school gate to meet Wooyoung after biding goodbye to my friends.

"WOODONG!" I link arms with him and head for the dduboki shop nearby.Just as we were entering the shop,a familiar redhead caught my attention.I quickly hide behind wooyoung,and whisper "Seyong is here!RUN!"

I turn and run with Wooyoung beside me as a familiar voice calls out,"_______!" Wooyoung and I run seperate ways,causing me to run in the alley.

Hiding behind a big garbage bin in the alley is creepy.The place is deadly quiet and dark.Any movements right now will seriously scare the nout of me.Suddenly,a cat jumps out of the bin,as I jump in fright letting out a scream,my heartbeats faster.

I let out a sigh of relief,thinking it was only a cat.I came out of my hiding place,thinking of changing the location.I wander around the streets looking out for Seyong and Wooyoung when I suddenly felt myself being spun around and enveloped in a hug.My eyes widen in shock of the sudden movement but felt relaxed after seeing who it is.

Seyong breaks the hug,cupping my face with a worried face,asking me if I am okay.Guilt wash over me as I look at him,so worried about me.I take his hands and say,"Oppa,I'm okay.Sorry i made you so worried.."

He cups my face kissing me gently on lips."I heard you scream.Thoughts of things happening to you filled my mind.."

I look at him as a tear escapes from his eyes.

"I..I just can't bear to lose you.."

I was touched by his words,I give a quick peck on his lips and wipe away his tears.

I then whisper in his ear,"crybaby".

"Y-YAH!"

I try to run but Seyong is too fast as he grabs my wrist and carries me bridal-style.

"Yah!~ Put me down! I was just kidding!Oppa!~"

Finally,Seyong puts me back down.I intertwine my fingers with his,swinging our linked hands back and forth as we walk.

I look up at him,"Oppa,I love you."

"I love you too." A smile forms on my lips as we walk back home hand in hand.