really?

Why Me..?
that morning i woke up before everyone .. i had gotten my siblings' luches and xlothes ready for school, it had been 5am, when i heard someone behind me, as i set down the kids' lunches they wrapped their arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "if you come to my room ill show you a good time" he whisperd in my ear, it was Jonghyun, none then the less, he had been living with us for 8years , his parents abandoned him so my parents decided to take him in.. when their souls were still pure.. somewhere along the eoght years my parents adopted Jonghyun, they got divorced.. my mom raised us all alone , and she started verbally abusing me.. she recently got re-married back in may. ~ i turned around and playfully punched Jonghyun's shoulder, "hey im not joking," he said as he tried to hide his smile. "yaa!! kay go to your bed and ill meet you in your dreams!" i joked and winked while pushing him to his bedroom. i shut his door and walked away with a smile on my face.. Jonghyun, weve grown so close.. hes always had a secret love for me, which isnt so sevret sonce ive always known, i chuckled to myself. i got my things on and began slowly opening the door so i didnt wake anyone, i walked up the street and walked to my school, i sat on the bench in front of the school gate while texting Jonghyun, Jonghyun: hey beautiful ;) "Flattering wont get you anywhere ;)" i replied as i giggled to myself. Jonghyun: hey, all i can do is try <3 "yaa, well good luck ;)" i texted back. Jonghyun: i know ive never asked before, but, JiYeon? will you go out with me? ~ i was shockes to see was he had just asked me.. i kept whispering those words to myself "JiYeon, will you go out with me.." it lingered through my mind, i wasnt sure what to reply, i looked up from my phone screen, i saw people start to arrive, i quickly shoved my phone in my uniform pocket and ran to the gate as the school staff was un locking it. once id gone inside and opened my locker, i threw my bag in, grabbed my books and walked to math, i was walking in the hallway and i stopped. i froze, my chest tightend, my heart flipped, my stomach caved inward and i was frozen, as if the world had stopped itself leaving me, myself , and i.. i out, i woke up in the nurses office, no one was there when i awoke, so i just left. i sat in my seat right before the bell rang, as usual, Jonghyun had come in late, he sat dowb beside me looking flustered and embarassed, i smiled to myself. when all of a sudden my pocket vibrated, i took my phone out , hid it under my books and read the text , Jonghyun: im waiting for an answer ;) ~ as i was about to reply, Mr. Yang grabbed my phone from my hand asking, "JiYeon, would you like to read your conversation to the class since its so important you cant pay attention?" i nodded no, shyly. "verywell then, i will do so," as he said walking up the isles of desks up to the front of the classroom. looking flusyerd i hid my face behind my books as he read mine and Jonghyuns conversation aloud. Jonghyun himself was hiding hisface. the whole class turned to us with their jaws hanging. Mr. Yang handed back my cell phone as the bell rang, both me and Jonghyun had ran out of the class room embarassed. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the supply closet. i cried because he had gripped my wrist where i had been cut, he hugged me tightly as he said " omo!! i didnt mean to hurt you!!" then he grabbed my wrist and rubben it , not notickng the cuts, he looked down at my wrist shocked with his mouth wide open, i cojld see teard in his eyes. "why did you do this?!" he asked worried.. i didnt answer, because i didnt have an answer. he doesnt know she abuses me.. so what was i supposed to tell him? i still hadnt answered and he smacked me, i fell over and hit my head, the last thing i remember was Jonghyun holding me in his arms crying repeating 'im sorry' to me lver and over again. i had woken up at home in his bed with him kneeling down on the side of the bed still crying, i sat up and leaned on the headboard and gently pushed his head , "yaa! pabo , why are you crying?" i said playfully , he looked up nd his face lit up like the moon on a dark night, he hugged me and apologized nearly a million times. i smiled and hugged him back.. we talked for a while and i went off to sleep on the couch.. i slowly drifted asleep.