Beautiful

Birthday boy, Yong Junhyung

 

"Yah Hyung! its your birthday why are you so gloomy?" Dongwoon shook Junhyung's chair.

"Shut up!" he checked all of his three cell phones but nothing was there. He had been waiting for his 4 months girl friend to call or at least sent him a message. 

"Alright alright, I'll leave you alone! gee.." Dongwoon tried to hold his laugh. "It really works!" Doojun and the other members gave Dongwoon an "OK" sign.

"The worst birthday ever.." Junhyung sighed and threw his phone to the sofa. 

"5 minutes beast!" the stage manager came in. 

"Come on guys gather up!" Doojun said. Junhyung walked weakly to his fellow members. 

"We're going to give them out best, and of course its you birthday Junnie so cheer up and blow b2ties minds off okay?"

On stage.

The guys actually had a sweet surprise for Junhyung. 

At the beginning Dongwoon held a "Happy Birthday Junhyung" sign.

Yoseob wore a birthday care glasses that made Junhyung laughed between his rap in "Beautiful"

And then Dongwoon gave him a bouquet of red rose.

Everyone couldn't stop smiling. 

*Thanks guys.. you made an awesome surprise for me.*Junhyung said while bowing to the crowd and few crews on the back stage.

He opened the changing room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" all the cubes crew and 4 Minutes plus G.Na were there. 

"Thanks guys.." there was still someone he wishes was there.