Final

Quitting
The apartment was filled with silence. Both just stared at each other. But both eyes had different emotions. One was full of confusion and the other was cold. Everything was fine she had made a quick dinner and he just got home from rehearsal until she had said " I'm tired". Upon hearing this said boy dropped his fork and stared at her brown eyes. The same brown eyes that he fell for when she was picked as his partner for his music video 'baby don't cry'  " What are you talking about?" he was the first to speak. His voice, she could tell, was full of hurt but he was trying to hide it.  "Daesung-ah we reached the peak of our relationship. I've tried the best I could to get us out of this slump, but let's be honest were not going any where with this." she sighed feeling as if she felt the world came off her shoulders. She had never left his eyes though.  She loved him no doubt but at this point she had gotten tired, it was the same thing everyday for the past year.  She heard him scoff, his face changing soon into a smug look." That's just you being selfish if you ask me." he had sat back in his chair and his whole demeanor changed. She looked at him in utter disbelief, this was a new side of him she had never seen. His happy face, sad face, depressed face, seductive face and the funny face he makes when he sleeps. But this smug face was new to her. " I'm being selfish? You have got to be kidding me!?" she had figured if he was going to be stubborn about this she would too. "Oh come now saying things like I tried and blah blah blah. Have you ever considered talking to me about this?" He had leant forward his elbows on the table with his chin resting on his hands. " Haven't you ever heard of the saying a relationship is a two way street? You know I never once thought of you as a quitter." that seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back for her. She stood up and left the table going towards their shared bedroom.how dare he say that to her. Quitting was never a word in her vocabulary she hadn't become one of the most wanted dancer in the music world for nothing. The pain she has been through, all the times she wanted to give up but didn't, how dare he.  She had started to pack her stuff not noticing the man standing in the doorway. " Stop. " his voice was strong yet caring at the same time. But she could care less, she moved to their walk in closet she reached her hands out to grab her shirts when she saw bigger hands grab hers. " I said stop." she could feel Daesung's breath on the back of her neck. She let her hands fall to her side.  "Why should I?" she whispered looking at the ground. "Simple. You love me and I love you." she scuffled under her breath, " and our love is stronger then just simply walking out. Many people are searching for what we have right now and to give that up is silly if you ask me." he turned her around and lifted her chin with his fingers so that she was staring right into his eyes. " Don't quit on this, on us. I'm never gonna find better then you." his eyes had hope for them and the love for her. She hadn't known tears were coming out her eyes until he was kissing them a way. He kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, and noes before stopping on her lips. His lips were so close to hers that she could feel them on her but wasn't kissing her.  " I love you. So please don't leave." he kissed her and she knew that there was a way out of this.