You Are - Nothing Less Than Beautiful - To Me.

Nothing Less Than Beautiful

 

Beauty is something they are infinitely familiar with; and it's something they don't want to share with the world outside of theirs.  The beauty they see in one another, the love that shines brightly in their eyes; they don't want to give that up to anyone else.  They like their world the way it is; secret and secure and safe. But most of all; their world is so beautiful that sometimes it's painful. 
 
They think that Yunho's beauty comes most obviously from his strength.  As the leader he's a constant pillar of strength, holding them up when their legs get weak and their hearts become weary.  He's there around every corner, in the background, at their side; no matter what he's always just a step, a hand, a phone call away.  They think his loyalty, his dependability; those are the most beautiful parts of him.  It's in the imperfections of his strength that they find him the most beautiful; when he breaks a little bit, allowing them in a little more.  It's in those moments they glimpse his true nature; the silly laughter, the quirky behavior, the jokes that never make sense.  Yet, he never stops carrying their pain and worry and fears; he gives them everything they want or need.  Giving and giving; never once asking for anything from them in return - But he gets back much more than he believes he deserves. It's in the way Jaejoong smiles softly at him with loving eyes, the way that Yoochun curls into his shoulder, the way that Junsu laughs at his lame joke attempts, the way that Changmin calls him hyung with a fond smile and a soft pat to the shoulder. It's in all the ways that they make him feel beautiful; with shy smiles, soft caresses, lingering kisses, devoted eyes and whispered words that he'll cherish until the end of time.  He thinks they are what makes him beautiful; without them he would just be another lost soul dancing away his frustrations. 
 
Everyone finds Jaejoong beautiful; his face is arguably much too feminine and soft and truly breath-taking to belong to a man. But they know better; he is so much more beautiful inside than he is even outside.  He's soft and loving and pure.  They think that it's Jaejoong's heart that truly makes him most beautiful.  He is all warmth and compassion, a silent presence in the back of their minds constantly reminding them that he's there, wherever - whenever - however; he's just there.  He knows that people find his face pretty, stunning, even beautiful - But all those praises quickly lose their worth, because it becomes habit for everyone around him to comment on his pretty face.  And, it's during those moments that he brushes off the superficial praise and wonders if that's all he his, it's in his weaknesses during those moments that they find him truly magnificent, that he shines and grows in his beauty even more right before their very eyes. He worries and cares and pampers them like children; and while they complain and - without him they know they would have been lost many times.  He doesn't allow them room to feel lonely, doesn't allow them to long for things they cannot have in this life they lead - but often times, they take advantage of that without realizing, and he feels lonely instead; never wanting them to experience that pain.  But regardless of their silence; he knows without a doubt that they love him.  It's in the way Yunho comes to him with his fears and tears, the way that Yoochun will slip into his bed silently and wrap himself around him after a nightmare, the way that Junsu will just sit beside him and hold his hand unnerved by the quietness that usually makes the younger man squirm in discomfort, the way that Changmin will whine and pout and beg for his hyung to cook for him because he's the best.  It's in all the ways that they need him that he feels beautiful; it's how he can calm Yunho's fears, settle Yoochun's racing heart, soothe Junsu's frazzled nerves, and cherish Changmin's need for attention.  He thinks they are what makes him beautiful; that without them he would have never found the strength to continue to believe in himself the way he does. 
 
Yoochun's beauty comes from his passion, without a doubt.  It's easy to see his beauty grow through the years; as he connects more and more with the outside world, as he grows and expands and learns.  He's all silent eyes, and knowing smiles, and soft hands.  He's full of tears, and sentimental words that often cause them to feel shocked and unnerved.  He pours out his heart into everything, he never holds back; and that makes him shine in their eyes.  He shines and grows; and soon they see him flying.  Free and wild; he's a free spirit that most times they really can't contain.  And they find themselves wanting to reign him in less and less; because his freedom is the most beautiful thing they've ever witnessed.  And even when he's crying, sobbing, broken and uncertain - he's still encased in beauty, brightly shining and seemingly almost untouchable.  He is the center to everything that they are; the missing pieces to all of their puzzles.  And even when he feels like the outcast, and misses everything he once knew he knows they will never abandon him.  It's in the way Yunho checks on him every night no matter how tired the older man is, the way that Jaejoong allows him to cry into his shoulder and bear every fear he tries to keep locked away, the way that Junsu forever watches over him with soft smiles and softer eyes, the way that Changmin doesn't allow him to lose himself in silence drawing him out night after night.  It's when they pull him back from the ledge that he feels truly beautiful; it's how Yunho hugs him when there is no one else around brushing soft kisses against him temple, it's how Jaejoong lingers on the balcony with him staring up at the stars in the darkness holding onto him tightly and reminding him he's still here, it's how Junsu comes to him with wide eyes and a blindly smile when he's finish a melody dragging Yoochun towards the workroom wanting to show off to him, and it's how Changmin can be found curled under his sheets after a long night of practice and the bed is almost too warm when Yoochun slides in beside the younger boy.  He thinks they are what makes him beautiful; that without them and those precious moments he would have fallen into despair long ago. 
 
They know without a doubt that Junsu's beauty comes from deep within his pure soul.  He's all innocence and blinding pureness that sometimes makes them worry through the years.  He is what ties them all together, drawing them into his light and bringing them the type of laughter that echos throughout their souls as well.  He makes them lighter with his optimistic outlook, he makes them stronger with his unwavering faith in them, he makes them beautiful which in turn makes him even more beautiful.  Underneath all his quirky laughter, absurd out of place jokes, cute poses, and moving voice; he's very much still a young boy around the edges, even as he grows and ages and matures - he's a constant reminder of the youth they never want to forget.  He keeps them grounded and together and honest.  He thinks he's only beautiful on stage, surrounded by s and their five part harmonies; but they know better and try to remind him everyday of his true beauty - slowly he begins to notice it as well.  It's how they support him and raise him up that he shines in his own beauty; it's in the way that Yunho will practice dance moves at him regardless of the hour he requests it at or how tired the older man may be, the way that Jaejoong will always comfort him when he feels nervous or afraid, the way that Yoochun calmly holds his shaking hands and says nothing at all because the silence and his eyes say so much more, and the way that Changmin lets him win during their game nights sometimes but he always makes him work for it. He thinks it's their voices molding and melting and connecting into one that mean the most, when he's lost in those precious moments he know they find him beautiful and he believes he truly is; it's how Yunho always attends his recording sessions as if he can't bare not to hear his voice, it's when Jaejoong will wake him up before the others and just curl up with him across the length of the couch for a few silent moments together before their hectic day starts, it's the way that Yoochun seeks him out throughout the day just to share a smile and wave with him before disappearing once again, it's on the rare occasion that he gets sick and Changmin will comfort him forgetting momentarily about his obsessive fear of getting sick. He feels beautiful from time to time but he thinks that without them he wouldn't really be beautiful at all; but they know that's a lie - because he may be the most beautiful of them all. 
 
Changmin doesn't possess the internal strength that makes Yunho beautiful, he doesn't have the stunning beauty or warmth that makes Jaejoong beautiful, he doesn't possess the type of passion and affection that makes Yoochun beautiful, and his soul doesn't shine and glow in the same way that makes Junsu beautiful - But they all find him beautiful because of that.  He's their maknae; their precious, lovely, and often times snarky baby.  He's cute in all the ways that he tries not to be, he's strong in all the ways he doesn't realize, his voice soars and moves and expands in a way he may never understand - And they find everything about him, simply beautiful.  But most of all it's his mind, his brilliance and intelligence that truly makes his beauty noticeable.  It's all the maturity, and forced strength, and hidden attachments that make his so much more beautiful than he'll ever want to admit.  He doesn't want to believe he's beautiful but he knows that despite what he thinks they find him beautiful; it's in the way that Yunho listens to him even when he's correcting the older man, the way that Jaejoong tries to continue babying him even when he becomes much bigger and broader and stronger than the older man, the way that Yoochun will hold his hand and lean against his shoulder and curl up on his lap - refusing to move even when the younger man complains, and the way that Junsu forces Changmin into continuous and regular game nights with him - along with the jealousy that sparks beneath the surface when he goes out instead of staying with the older man.  He might not find himself beautiful - because guys aren't suppose to be beautiful - but he acknowledges their feelings and allows them to refer to him as beautiful on occasion; it's in the moments that Yunho will forget himself for a moment and embrace Changmin when other people are around, it's in the way that Jaejoong sneaks into his bed when he's cold in the middle of the night away at Changmin's heat and curling around the younger man tightly, the way that Yoochun works with him when he begins to learn how to write and compose - all the moments that he loses his temper and blames Yoochun in frustration - but Yoochun always returns the next day with understanding eyes and a shy smile, it's in the moments that Junsu will just sit across the table from him during a meal and stare at him - as if he holds all the secrets to every question Junsu needs answered.  Changmin is very stubborn about admitting his beauty in front of any of the member, but he thinks that they make him beautiful; and he shares that secret with no one else but his diary late at night when they are all nowhere to be found - Yet, he figures that they probably know how beautiful they make him feel. 
 
They believe that beauty is something precious and sacred, something to be held onto tightly and cherished with everything they have.  And that is why they love and cherish each other; without judgments. They've all heard that falling in love is often times a painful and even difficult thing.  Your world shakes beneath your feet, you feel out of control and like you are lost at sea, constantly searching for a way back to where you were before everything changed.  They've heard it said that it's beautiful, and sometimes tragic; falling in love can end in devastation or joy.  That some think that love isn't worth the risk, some think that we all have our own destined place in this world, some think that we are all just pawns in fates plan.  Some think they are better off closed away from the world, some think they are better off surrounded by endless people that care.  Some think it's foolish to wear your heart on your sleeve, some think there is no other option but to wear your heart on your sleeve; and do so proudly. 
 
But for them; falling in love was all of that and more.