Ceased Fate

Captivated

“Donghae, don’t do this, you know we’re just good friends, right?” Eunhyuk cooed whilst tapping the brunette’s shoulders.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN? I’VE HAD ENOUGH! WE’RE NO LONGER FRIENDS, ALRIGHT? I LOVE YOU!”  Donghae heaved deeply; his cheeks were blemished with dews of tears trickling down his pale face.

Eunhyuk’s lips formed a smirk, yet his mind expressed other. He swiftly grabbed Donghae by the wrist and pulled him close; he reached his hands towards his eyes and dabbed the warm tears away. He tugged Donghae on the arm, once again and leaned in to murmur in his ear.

“I’m sorry.” Eunhyuk flinched away and swiped across Donghae’s shoulders, making Donghae stumble to the paved flooring.

The chestnut haired boy in the stony midwinter air; he had his misty doe eyes wide open in disbelief, he ultimately swallowed on the lump forming in his throat. Donghae glanced to the leaving figure, he reached his hands extensively, hoping to grasp onto Eunhyuk, however the distance only grew further.

His fingers molded into a gritted fist that made its way to his blank face, he buried his eyes in shame as the tears dribbled onto the sides of his tainted cheekbones. His knees hit the ground, resulting in Donghae’s posture to become an arch, he brought his fistful close to his torso and clasped onto the thin piece of clothing he was wearing.

Donghae swung his arm and directed for the pavement with his eyes scrunched tight, and collided his grasped fist straight onto the solid concrete. He felt an immediate sensation of a mixture combining relief and pain; the red warm substance oozed between his wounded knuckles and trickled down to his arm.

He leaned back and supported himself with his injured arm and eventually stood up, he brushed off his jacket and rubbed his wet eyelids. Donghae staggered with his leg injury from the former gesture of stumbling, the dim sunlight died down at the horizon with the chilling gust crossing through him. He picked up his pace and gradually ran; the brunette boy wheezed short breaths that puffed out the frosty moist air. The latter then reached his desired destination, yet he hesitated by the entrance.

 The blasting music could almost be heard from the silent walkways of Seoul; he shook off his guilt and entered with pride. There were blinding lights shooting from every direction and swaying bodies moving to the beat, he walked across to the bar counter and settled against the seat.

Donghae weakly suggested his order and rested on his arms before a bottle and glass cup was settled in his sight. He swiftly picked it up and poured a glassful, then gulping it down in a one shot, burning the sides of his throat. Donghae continued with the process, and before he knew, the bottle was almost empty.

Just then, a trendy looking latter passed by his seat and eyed the woozy Donghae.

 

yay~ i've been working on my first chapter for a while now :L haha~ and i've finally posted it up >___< plz shout out ur feelings on this fanfic and ur impressions on it ^^ thank u~ and don't forget to subscribe ;)

i've got a surprise question for my readers, guess who is the person at club that is approaching Donghae? (he is not Eunhyuk) :)

answer it by commenting~!! :) enjoy this chappie~!!

i'll update chapter 2 next wk or so :)