21 Days of June

Description

 

The day you saved that boy from the ocean was the day your life was going to take a huge turn. He was curious about everything and emotionally sensitive. But at the same time, he was sweet and considerate, most unlike other boys. His world was completely different from yours, so how did he end up with you? Truth is, he was the one that really didn't belong anywhere. Except in your heart.

Foreword

 

♦ 21 DAYS OF JUNE 

 

an original fanfiction by mindoverclouds

*~for emily~* 

[please do not plagiarize!]

 

 

 

__________________________________________

__________________________________________

 

 

 

CHARACTERS

YOU are an eighteen year old that is honest and down-to-earth, but with a slight temper. For two months you live alone in your beachside house while your parents tour Europe for the company they both work for.

 

MEL is your rational best friend who handles situations calmly even when they escalate to craziness. She is collected and cool and is the girlfriend of your other best friend, Chunji.

CHUNJI is your nerdy best friend with a deep love for computers, cars, and his girlfriend, Mel. He is optimistic and easily amazed. His reactions are usually exaggerated.

L.JOE is that one cool hot guy you know you shouldn’t like but you guiltily do. He can be really mean or really nice when he wants to be. He often goes with his friends to the ice cream parlor where you work and he has summer work to do, which he will ask you to help him with. He gets suspicious of your new friend…

NIEL is the odd boy you saved from the ocean on the day of the storm. He is mute so he talks to you through expressions and gestures. He is strangely interested in your lifestyle and can be very emotional. You know his deepest secret, but what you don’t know is the kind of problems it could bring forth.

 

_________________________________

 

im so excited guys! this is my *~*~*first ever*~*~* kpop fanfiction! and its starring you and niel! i love niel~ who doesn't? and i love you too! ohp thats not creepy, hahahaha. i really hope you enjoy.... PLEASE ENJOY ALKJSMDKLAJSD T^T okay im done :3

mindoverclouds
thanks to everyone who subscribed! i might be changing the title of this fanfiction sometime...possibly to 'the life of a pearl', but not anytime soon c: