..A guy that likes cute animals?

My puppy chu!

Author's note: This to kinda balance the fics XD since I just wrote a depressing fic now a happy fic again!

It was a bright sunny Thursday morning when you were awakened by your alarmclock, even though it was early in the morning and you had to go to work you were quite happy today.
You just had a feeling your day was going to be great.

As you got dressed you decided to wear a pair of plain jeans and a Tshirt with a kitten on it and some sneakers before you left your house,cycling to your job.
You have been working at a petshop for a few years already so each day was full of fun and excitement since you loved animals.

When you arrived you saw all the animals in the window display jumping up and down at seeing you" I'm back my sweeties!" Yes not only did you like animals, they ADORED you.

You worked at the petshop Petstop Petshop Love or PPL for short, a wellknown petshop, PPL sold a variety of animals, from puppies and kittens, to hamsters,rabbits and guinea pigs

" Hello Manager!" 

" Just in time can you manage the front while I go check on the animals in the backyou?" 

"Sure manager!" You said as you put yout stuff away and your hair in a tail,another day at work for you.
You checked if all the animals had enough food and water, huggling some of them as you checked, they were so cute.

You heard the bell ring as you looked up facing a customer" Hello..Welcome to PPL how may I help you?" 

It was a chique looking woman, standing there with her nose in the air" Yes..well I would like a pet..a dog preferrably.....do you have any of these?" She handed you a list of expensive brandname dogs.

" Ah I'm sorry madam but these kind of dogs are only available at wellknown breeders, we do not have dogs of that pedigree.." You said as you bowed, you hated to have to say no to the customer.
the woman put the list back in her bag and walked out mumbling some things under her breath" What a rackettrap, this is known as a wellknown pet shop I'll never come here ever again.

Just as you were about to sit down you noticed someone looking at one of the display cages with a small puppy inside it, it was a tall slender asian man, pretty goodlooking too+Maybe he wants to buy it?+ You thought.

" Awww aren't you adorable?" The man smiled as he looked at the puppy.

" Would you like to hold it to see if it  likes you Sir?" You asked as you walked over.

The man shook his head" I'm not allowed to have pets in my dorm, but l couldn't just walk past this store when I saw it..there are so many cute animals here!'

" You can come work here...perhaps, the Manager did tell me we need more people for during the weekends...If you wan..give it some thought alright?" 

" Sure..uh, what's your name?" 

You laughed' That's quite rude you're suppose to introduce yourself first....Either way..I'm you" YOu held your hand out to him.

He took you hand and shook it" I'm Kevin..Kevin Woo."