He's So Handsome

The Big Issue Is I LOVE YOU! [On Haitus] Sorry!

 POV]

You're packing your things cause you're going to school...

"Umma! I'm going to school Bye!" you said...

"Neh, Kim_______, be careful!" Umma replied..

You are walking way to the bus stop. "Aigoo! It's so boring!" you sighed. A few minutes the bus arrived, You get inside the bus and find a sit. You spotted a vacant sit and you sit comfortably. After a few minutes the bus arrived at the school. You get out of the bus and search for your friends. You spotted Sunny your bff "Sunny!" You called up. She looked back and smiled at you. You came closer and hugged her "How are you Sunny? You look so good today!" You said cheerfully "I'm fine! Omo!" Sunny gasped "What?" You confusedly asked "Look, it's Yong Jun Hyung's car!" Sunny cried and pointed the car behind you, you look back and sighed. "So what's the point?" You asked irritatedly "Omo! You've revealed last sunday that you have a crush on Jun Hyung while we are playing spin the bottle!" Sunny explained "Huh? No I'm not It's Raina!" You lied. "Ok. whatever omg! Jun Hyung is approaching!" Sunny cried in excitement. You Looked back and Jun Hyung is walking way to the hall, He suddenly glanced at you and smiled. Your eyes widened and looked away!

At The Classroom..
The class started and your taking notes. "Psst!" you heard Raina at the back. You turned your head and look back at Raina. "What?" You asked her "Girl! I have something to tell you!" She said "later Raina! I'm taking notes the teacher might caught us chatting!" You said and get back to work, "Ok! I'll tell you about it later!" Raina said aloud.

After The Class.. Break Time
[Your POV]
We are having a lunch and I remembered Raina has something to tell. "Yah, Raina! Do you have something tell me?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and smile "Yeah! Kim_____! I'm so excited to tell you this!" Raina cried in happiness "So what is it?" I asked "Aigoo! I wrote a love letter to Yong Jun Hyung! And you're so lucky cause he's your classmate in Math Class!" Raina cried "Ok? so what's the point?" I asked her again "OK, I wrote a love letter and I'm afraid to confessed to him or give the letter to him! And I wrote your name as the sender of the message is that alright to you?" Raina explained "What? are you crazy?" I exclaimed loudly "how could you do that without my permission! So where's the letter?" I continued.