chapter 4

MY LOVE IS AWAKE~

LONG TIME NO UPDATE~

sorry for not update. becuase im have exams and now since its friday ~ i shall update ^^

 

hope you guys will like it yoy ! before you us read lets listen to songs ! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSaX3jvyEc   BAP-power !!

we got the power , i got the power ~ uhuh

 

victoria follows taecyeon

on the way~

suzy call taecyeon

suzy: where are you ?

taecyeon: smirk , why are asking me something like asking your husband ?? huh what relationship are we .

taecyeon: already have you and director and also tony ( my assistent) , ok. just do wad you say . ok bye

suzy: do wad i say ? then what if you dont agree? ok fine , i will do and you dun regret.

 

~~~

victoria: ehhh.. wait wait, are you really taecyeon??

taecyeon: do i look like ? smile

victoria: ahhh !! omg i saw taecyeon live !! haha im not dreaming

taecyeon: emm... isnt it too early for you to dream ?\

victoria: keke,

suzy: i also want to know whether i am dreaming or not. you told me to do wad i say but then why are you here?

suzy: oak taecyeon, since when is your type like this ? makes other people dun understand.

victoria: annyeong !! ^^ im victoria.

taecyeon: you never tried to understand thats why . im not you , everyone knows that in your heart there is only one person. and it nickhyun.

suzy: btw, look at her. i guess  asking you to be the judge for the selection is a wrong decsion.

taecyeon: correcting 2 things of wad you say . firstly, i dun have anything to say about your decision. secondly , this time im here for the selection is not because of  you want me to come, but its for me. im here to select the lead for me in the mv.

 

victoria: erm.... sorry but may i know where is the washroom ?

tony: run here, i know where is the washroom is , i will bring you there. and pull victoria away .,

suzy: wait, follow her closely , dun let her go to places that she is not allow to go . and create troubles.

taecyeon: wait,  tony , bring my friend and give her a clean dress.

victoria: your friend ?

taecyeon: ya. friend. whats your name ?

victoria: victoria ^^

taecyeon: you are here for the selection too?  then you want to be my friend ?

victoria: 0.0 look ,

taecyeon: bring her go .

~~

suzy: dont you think that you should meet nickhyun manager 1st ?

taecyeon: sigh, i think you should change your watch .

~~~~~

 

 

victoria: i have something to ask you , is taecyeon  really the  big manager ?

tony: emm , taecyeon is not just a kpop star but also the second biggest manager here.

victoria: and i cant believe that he say im his friend !!

tony : well , he does not have a friend like you .... ( this type of friend)

tony : btw the washroom is there, you just have to walk striaght and im going to get you your new dress .