Girlfriend meets Bestfriend

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rian’s POV

            She agreed to JB’s request to meet his bestfriend. They went together to someplace where they are going to meet this bestfriend of his.

RN: *walking along side with JB to a park* where are we going to meet this friend of yours? *she curiously asked*

JB: *looks at RN* here… *he plainly answered*

RN: *confused* here?? How are we going to find him in this crowd?*she asked again because there are a lot of people there watching some street performance*

JB: *smiles* don’t worry…. It’s easy…. *looks around* ohh?! There he is… *starts walking and holds her hand to guide her* Kaja!!

RN: *follows him*

JB: *finally reached the place and taps someone*

Yoo Jin’s POV

            JB told him that today he will introduce him to his girlfriend. He was really curious of this girl who captured the heart of his bestfriend.

YJ: *they just finished one song and they are now taking some break when he felt someone taps his shoulder and when he looks back it was his bestfriend JB* JB…*he greets and smiles at his friend*

JB: *smiles at YJ* how’s the performance went? *he asked*

YJ: it went well… *he answered*

JB: *nods* that’s good… by the way… *looks at RN who was standing behind him* I want you to meet my girlfriend Rian…Rian... This is my bestfriend Yoo Jin…. *he introduced*

YJ: *he was so surprised when he got to see her face, it was the same girl who kicked him real hard and up until now his leg hurts* you!! *he suddenly said as soon as he saw her face*

Rian’s POV

            JB finally found his bestfriend on the crowd and it turned out that he is a street performer. But the thing that surprises her is not that, but  the fact that he is the guy from the party not long ago, the one that she kicked.

RN: *she can’t believe it’s him* You!! *she said at the same time he also said the same word*

JB: *confused* You 2 knew ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter