I Luv You, and Only You

Your My Binnie

"Kevin! Keep your chin up!" Soohyun said as they practised their complicated Neverland dance. Kevin tried to keep his chin up. "Kevin, your hands are not right! Work on it!" Soohyun barked. The exhausted blondie just nodded. "Keep your chin up for god sake!" Soohyun barked again. Kevin sighed. Eli looked at his best friend from afar. 

"Okay! Take a break!" Soohyun said. AJ and Hoon collasped on the floor, followed by Dongho, Kevin and Kiseop. Soon, the dance floor was a bug heap of mess with sweaty boys panting. "Kevin, work on your dance." Soohyun said before going to the bathroom. Kevin sighed as he got up. He looked at himself in the mirror. His hair is a big mess. He looked tired, probaly because he couldnt sleep last night. 

"OH MY GOD ITS SNOWING!!" Dongho suddenly screeched as he got up. The rest got up excitedly as they grabbed their jackets and head outside. The only one who stayed inside were Kevin... and Eli. Kevin tried to to the part he lacked at, and failed, eventually. 

"Here, its like this." Eli said as he stepped up and showed him. Kevin tried to follow, but it was a huge fail. Eli chuckled. "Let me help you. Your arm is suppose to be like this," Eli said as he walked behind Kevin. He picked up Kevin's frail arm and positioned it like he said its like. Kevin gulped as he felt the warm breath of his hyung on his neck. 

"Th-thanks." he said. Eli still didnt let go. He guided Kevin to every step he made. He eventually collasped. If Eli havent held his arms, he would have bumped on the floor. 

"Hey there. Are you tired?" Eli said gently. Kevin slowly nodded. Eli slowly put Kevin down. He grabbed his jacket. "Wear your jacket. We're going home." Kevin raised his eyebrows. 

"Eh? How?" Eli winked.

"My plan. Just go with it. Now let me pick you up!" He said and suddenly picked Kevin up bridal style. Kevin was shocked. "Okay now close your eyes and pretend to faint." Kevin did as he told. He could hear Eli mumbling a lie to Soohyun. Soohyun gasped and said something else. Eli thanked him and he felt Eli putting him down in the car. After theyre on the road, Kevin opened his eyes.

"It worked?" Eli laughed and patted the stering wheel.

"Heck yeah it did. My plan worked." He said and smiled. Kevin laughed a bit and leaned back on the seat. Eli glanced at Kevin. "We're going to arrive at the dorm soon. Then we could relax as much as we like." Kevin nodded.

(At the dorm)

"Binnie, take off your shoes." Eli said gently. The tired and exhausted Kevin just nodded and kicked his shoes off. He headed to his room. He collasped on his way there. "Kevin!" Eli ran to him. 

"Mmmrrff... I'm fine." Kevin said as Eli gently picked him up. "I could walk on my own, eli." 

"No. Youll faint for real if you did." Eli said as he opened Kevin's door with one hand. He gently laid Kevin on his bed. He started to back up, but Kevin held his shirt with his hands. 

"Stay.... its to cold." Kevin mumbled. Eli sat down on the bed. Kevin hugged his waist. Then he pulled the older one so he could hug him. Eli fell on the mattress, next to the sleepy body of Kevin.

"Binnie..." Eli said, he was still shocked.

"Shut up..." Kevin said, unconciously now. He snuggled agaisnt Eli's chest and drifted off.

Eli's POV

Oh my god.. my Kevin is snuggling agaisnt me. I hope he couldn't hear my heart beating faster. I looked at his sleeping face. Those perfect eyes, nose, cheeks, lips...

I held my breathe. Those pink lips of Kevin made me more in love with him. 

Yes, i'm in love with him. I am, so deeply, in love with a guy who cant even lift a wooden chair. I fell in love with a man who cant even figure out what 6x8 is. I fell in love with a clumsy little guy. I fell in love with the most perfect guy i had ever seen. I gently his cheek. Soon, i drifted off too. 

(..)

"Eli, wake up." I felt a gentle shove on my shoulders. i shooed it away with my hands. "Eli... wake up!" The shove got harder. Finally, I gave in and opened my eyes. My Binnie was looking at me. I could see he was already dressed.

"I want to sleep..."

"Eli, No!"

"Kevin!"

"Eli!" He said as he took the pillow i was hugging.

"Kevin!"

"If you want this back, you have to get dressed already!"

"Kevin...." I started to argue with him. "Give me that pillow!"

"Eli.." He smiled sweetly at me.

"What?"

"Get up and get dressed!"

"No!"

"Oh yes you will!" He said and pulled me. I lost my balance of the bed and fell on the floor, trapping Kevin beneathe me. Kevin looked as shock as I was.

"Kevin..." I breathed. 

"Y-yea?"

"I have something to tell you." I said. I gulped as I saw him scrunched his cute nose. 

"S-sure. T-tell me. What is it?"

"I.." Before i could answer, Kevin lifted his head and kissed my lips. Without thinking straight, I pulled him closer. He hugged my neck as we deepened the kiss. My hands were tangled in his blonde hair. I slowly stood up, trying not to break the kiss.

Kevin's POV

Eli slowly got up, but not breaking the kiss I started. His hands hugged my waist. Good, cause my knees already gave in. I would have fell if he didnt held me up. Eventually, we had to break it for air. I smiled and hugged him. He lifted my chin up and kissed me again. He trailed it along my neck to my collarbone. I giggled. When he let go, i noticed a big hickey there. I didnt care though. 

"I love you Kevin." He said. I tapped his nose.

"I love you too, pigeon." i said as I kissed him on the lips again. He cornered me to the wall and trailed the buttons on my shirt. He started ing it until  my shirt was completely off my body. He started twisting and flicking my s. God, stop it Eli! I moaned in between the kisses. He pushed me on my bed. He started butterfly kissing me till he reached my pants. He smirked at me. 

"I love you so much, dont you know?" He said as he crawled back up to me. I smiled at him. 

"Me too. You dont know how long.." I didnt get to finish my sentence, since Eli already shut me up by kissing me. I lost track of the day as I made out with Eli.