Part 1

I should be Hitting on you, NOT fighting YOU!

Tina woke up in the morning and prepared for their 7th monthsary of  her boyfriend Hyunseung... She was happy since that he is her first boyfriend, even though her friend Mae-Ri doesnt like him that much. They usually argue alot (with her friend) because she likes Hyunseung alot but Mae-Ri doesnt.

After she got ready... she took all her stuff and walked outside. She went to the park where they promised to meet each other. She took a deep breath and waited  patiently while fidgeting on her fingers.

Soon, she heard a familiar footsteps coming towards her. She looked up and smiled. its Hyunseung. But his face expression was different. It was not happy at all.

" Are you okay? " Tina asked

" No " he said in a deep voice.

" Why? " she asked

" We should break up " Hyunseung said and looked at her eyes.

" Bwoh? Is this a joke again? " she said and chuckled nervously " its our monthsary, you shouldnt joke like that! "

" No... I am serious Tina " Hyunseung said

she sniffed trying to stop her tears. She took a deep breath  and  took one step backwards and curled her fist out, then glared at Hyunseung. " YOU ER! MY DONGSAENG IS RIGHT! "

*Punch*

Hyunseung fell on his and touched the side of his mouth and it ached. " You bastard! You got the wrong girl" she shouted and left him. She walked away from  him and stopped.

She stood there while the tears were flowing down her cheeks.Her heart was shuttered, and full of dispair. People walks by her were whispering. Unfortunately, the rain started falling down her clothes, and made her wet. She never care, not even a tiny bit.

Tina dugged out her phone and dialled her Mae-Ri's phone number

*Ring* *Ring*

Mae-Ri: Yeobosaeyo?

Tina: Mae, its...*hicups* its me.. Ti..Tina

Mae-Ri : Unnie? Where are you?! Why can i hear the rain so loud?

Tina: Can you pick me up? Please?

Mae-Ri: Sure.. Ill be there.. where are you?

Tina: Im at the park

Mae-Ri: Okay unnie.. ill be right there! *hang up*

-

Mae-Ri's POV:

WHAT DID HYUNSEUNG DO TO MY UNNIE NOW?! That bastard! he is really gonna get this ! He really want to get chase eh? I WILL CHASE HIM AND KILL HIM NON-STOP!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Anyway.. I need to concentrate right now, and I’m in the road, need to be careful.. also its raining! Don’t want to have an accident nowadays..

I stopped my car in the parking lot and started looking for my unnie. I looked around and i saw her, standing there, with her clothes is very wet (in a good way) and her eyes were puff.

TSK TSK!

HYUNSEUNG! YOU REALLY REALLY WANTED TO DIE EH?

I run to her and cupped her face " Unnie? Its me, MaeMae "

She looked at my eyes and her eyes was dropping down " Mae~ you’re here " she whispered as the smoke of coldness were coming out from

But all of a sudden, her heavy head dropped on my shoulder.

DARN IT! I NEED SOMEONE.. But who?

If I call one of them... They will argue in front of me again and might kill me too...

SIGH

Why does my life need to be like this? Anyway... I need helpers so maybe 3 of them is not a bad idea right? (I HOPE SO*fingers crossed*)

I dialed their numbers while my unnie's head is still on my shoulder. They all picked up and I told them to meet me here. Well, guess what they said

" WHAT?! IN THIS TYPE OF WEATHER?! WHERE ARE YOU?! "

Honestly! Its like I’m the one who got dumped not my unnie! HONESTLY! And luckily, i calmed them down and explained them quickly like this "myunniegotdumpedsogetyourassesherebecauseineedyourhelp!"

Yes, that fast.. well no time so BLEH!

-

Soon, taemin,Karam, and injun went to the park while exhanging deadly glares to each other.

" Guys? I need FREAKING HELP HERE! " Mae-Ri yelped and they nodded.

They helped her and they drove to Mae-ri's house. Then soon, MaeMae put her Tina’s body to her guest room gently and sighed. She looked at the boys at her back who are still exchanging deadly glares and she faked cough

" Are you okay? " they asked and glared at each others again

" Can you get out for awhile? please? " she asked and they nodded.

The boys walked out of the door while still glaring at each other. When she heard the door was closed, she looked at Tina and started changing her clothes.

While she was changing her, Tina held her wrist " Hyunseung? "

" unnie~ its me.. Mae-Ri " she said quietly

" Mae~ " tina whispered

" just sleep arasso? " Mae-ri said softly and she nodded.

Soon, Tina dozed off and Mae-ri started changing her clothes again. When she finished, she put tina's wet clothes to the washing machine and used it.

" Guys you can leave now.. thanks by the way " Mae-ri said shooing them away

" Oh no.. i can stay " they said at the same time

" No.. it will be too troublesome for you guys " Mae-ri said sarcasticly

" no we will be good " Karam said

" I will be good more! " Taemin said

" No me! " Injun said

" Are you sure? " Mae-ri asked

" Yes! I am sure! " they said at the same time and glared at each others.

Mae-ri sighed and gave up " okay okay.. if you want to help.. just sit there and don’t do anything "

" but- "

" No buts! " she interrupted them.

She took a bowls of water and a towel. She dipped the towel to the water and walked upstairs. She swung the door open and went inside. Mae-ri sat next to Tina and started placing the towel on her forehead. She left it for awhile and took the thermometer, but cleaned it first before putting it in .

Mae-ri waiting for awhile and took it out.

38degrees..

" Tsk tsk " Mae-ri said

She tucked her and left her in the room.

she walked downstair and shooed the 3 boys without hesitation. She sat on the couch and sighed heavily

" I NEED A PLAN FOR THAT BASTARD " Mae-ri thought

 

After a few weeks...

 

Mae-ri was sitting in the canteen alone when Taemin,Karam and Injun suddenly came with food on their trays. She sighed heavily and rolled her eyes..

" Here wego again " Maeri thought.

Karam,Taemin and Injun sat across her with smile on their faces, while Maeri have scrunched up face on her face. Then they all cutely pouted.

" Why are you like that? " Injun asked

" Yes! Its not like something bad happened? " Taemin asked

Maeri crossed her arms and sat back " There is a problem "

" What's the problem? " they asked

" my unnie.. " she said and looked down " she got dumped by her annoying and arrogant ex boyfriend "

" BWOH?!! CHINCHAYOO?! " they shouted.

She slowly nodded then the boys looked at each other. But after a few minutes, they all sighed and stopped glaring each other, instead, they started eating their lunch quietly. Then Karam thought a plan.

“ Ah! “ Karam said and put his finger up.

“ What is it? “ They asked, anticipating for his answer.

“ Why don’t we set noona up to my friend? “ Karam asked

“ Noona my , you’re not even close with her! “ Mae-ri said

“ We are! “ Karam insisted while Mae-ri rolled her eyes.

Injun interrupted “ So, who is it? “

“ Ah, its my hyung Niel! “ Karam said

“ GOOD IDEA! NIEL! “ Taemin and Injun said.

Mae-ri looked at them confusedly “ Who the heck is he? “

“ Our nicest Hyung “ They said while nodding their heads.

“ Chincha? “ she said and put her hand under her chin “hmm… Lemme think about it “

“ But you want noona to move on right? “ Taemin asked and she nodded “ Then, its okay! “

Mae-ri looked at Taemin while her eyebrow were up “ You’re a very nice dongsaeng eh?  You want to use your hyung? “

“ No no! “ Taemin said while shaking his head and his fluffy hair was following the movement of his head “ What I mean is..err..uh.. That hyung is nice and can take of her very well “

“ Hmm… Okay then , but what if Unnie doesn’t agree? “ Mae-ri asked

“ That’s why its called set up right? “ Karam asked with an evil grin on his face.

“ But I don’t want my unnie to be angry at me “ Mae-ri said.

“ We will take care of it “ Karam, Injun and Taemin said strongly, even though inside they were really scared.

-

Tina was walking to her house when she heard a heavy footsteps and calling her name. She turned her head and saw Mae-ri running towards her and stopped catching her breath.

“ Oh? Mae, what is it? “ Tina asked

“ Unnie… *deep breath* Lets go to town this week? “ Mae-ri asked nervously.

“ Sorry but I ca-“

“ Pleaseeeee!! We haven’t hang out for so long!! I miss my unnie “ Mae-ri said in a sad voice yet still nervous on her voice.

“ Awww *patted Mae-ri’s head* Okay, on Saturday “ Tina said.

“ YEY! “ Mae-ri squealed and hugged her tightly “ Meet you at Little Café okay? “ and left her.

Tina sighed then smiled. She hasn’t hanged out with her dongsaeng for a long time since the day she got dumped by her BASTARD boyfriend, Hyunseung. so she let her, but what she doesn’t know, her dongsaen g and her suitors is setting her up with the other boy, she doesn’t really know too.

She walked to her house and sat in the couch.

“ THAT TARD! “ she shouted and stomped her feet while walking upstairs.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Okay, thats the part 1 -.-

took me ages before i finish it xDD

UNNIE!! SORRY FOR TAKING IT SO LONG T^T

this should be a xmas present but took me ages before i finish it and the xmas has past and the new year too..

I am so sorryyyy!!

So what do you think of part 1?

I think this should be a story not one shot xD

Part 2 is next ;)

Comment pleasee!!