My son

Adult and teeneger

(sorry... couse english isnt my first anguage so sorry if u will find a wrong sentance or something like that... -bow 190 degress- )



Like a usualy u get up from ur comfortable bed and look ur son who still hugging his doll beside u,u kiss at his forehead and *my baby still on dreamland,sweet dream babe* u whisper on his ears make him body move a side and continuing his perfectly dream...

"appa.."ur baby mumbling on his slept..
u take a deeply breath when u ears catch that sentance.. u go to bathroom and take a fast shower,when u go out from the bathroom u see ur son still slept and u started to ruined his dreams. u star with ur finger to shake his body softly "joona babe,, wake up baby... mommy will make a breakfast.. dont u like to breakfast with mommy??" u ask him while keep shake his small body..
Ur son keep moving his back try to find the right potition so he can keep slept.. but when he hears ur last words.. he open his small eyes "mommy... "he call u.. "Nae.. wanna breakfast with mom or ull have breakfast with aunty and grandma??" u ask him...
He wake up fast and rubs his eye.. "take me shower mom.." he said with his cute child voice.. "ofcourse babe.. here we go... "u put him from back and suddenly pull him up and down...
"annaa.... "ur mom call u from outside...
"umm.. im awake mom..."u answered it..
"is joona awake too?? lets have a breakfast together before u going work..."ur mom still treat u like her lil daughter..
"umm.. ok after i make ur handsome grandchild take a bath first..."uwhile u start tickling ur lil son...
"mommy..."ur son laugh hard while u started to bathing him and u puts som cloth for him...
"wow.. my baby look like more handsome now"u say to ur baby and take him out from ur room..
u keep feeding him till he said that he is full and u take ur bag,ur car's key and run for the parking lot in ur garage and start the engine and go to hospital...
#maybe u will ask why hospital?? xD thats becouse u work there as a nurse <3#
"Good morning"u where greeting ur work mates and go to ur locker and exchange ur clothing to nurse uniform...
"Anna... is junnie alright?? i miss him..."yuri ask u while her eye look like a puppies when she miss ur son so much..
"he is with my mom now.. he is ok.."u continue ur exchange and go out from the locker room...
"will u bring him again when we have a family gathering next weeks??"she ask u with excited face.. hope u will give her a good answer xD while u start to walk to emergency room couse u are the first head nurse of that room..
"yaah... u can just visit him in my house if u miss him yuri-ah..."u said..
"but.."u cut she...
"no but... "u can continue ur words when u saw a ambulance come with loud voice while many people run to emergency room beside of u...
"what happen??"u ask one of the patient's family #u though like that#
"he... he... he just meet a car accident on the street.. and i-i.. just one of the ppl around the accident*he said while his body shaking couse shock..
"its ok.. mr..#u try to catch his name"
"mr.lee imnida..."he get what u mean...
"oh yeah mr.lee... u can just wait here or please u enter the receptionist room to list the patient"u suggest..
"oh nae.."he said and u quickly go to the emergency room for help the doctor and do ur best as a nurse but u dont even take a look to the patient's face..
after finish for saving ur patient live.. u just wanna go out from the room... "yuri-shi... ill take a lunch first may u accompany me??"u ask yuri..
"ok kajja..."yuri said with happy face...
~Ring.... Ring....
"anna-shi... ur phone"yuri said...
"ah... nae... yeobbosseo??"u ask...

#start the confersation

??       :: mommy...
U         :: owh... uri junnie... miss ur mom baby??
joon a ::Nae~.. whwe mommy will back home??
u          ::soon honey... after take care mommy's patient,mommy will back home soon...
ue mom::junnie.. dont disturb ur mom's work...
u           ::its ok mom... i just wanna have lunch with yuri here...
ur mom::yuri is theres??
yuri      ::nae umma... annyeonghasseo.... *yuri love call ur momm eith umma since she have no mom*
ur mom:: nae annyeong yuri...
u          ::mom ill take a lunch first couse we are already late here...
ur mom::owh ok... dont be so tired anna...
u           ::arra mom... take care and tell uri junnie that i love him...
ur mom::u too... take care...

#end the confersation

Short chapter rite *giggle* Who curious what happen to the atient and who is the patient??wait till my next chap... _pyong_

*aish... im lazy now couse a bit headache>__<
ill update ASAP <3
but dont just be a quiet readers please... give me ur suggest or just a comment *_^