I Only Love You

ONE DESTINY

 

The atmosphere in the hospital.. 
 
 
It appears a young man about 20 years old was lying on a mattress in one of the wards of internal medicine. 
"Nuna~.. I think my time is near.. Really I'm never sure whether he will come or not. But if willing to come so I beg to submit this letter to him.." The man said, his voice seemed hoarse almost out of breath. 
 
"Annioo Doojoon~ah.. You'll be fine. You're not going to go and unnie sure that he will come..You have to survive." The older woman said,,worried. 
 
 
******* 
 
 
Yoseob ran crying. Don't know how broken-hearted when he was listened that his soul Hemisphere was lying in the hospital,,Fighting between life and death from diseases of this submarine which is hidden from him. 
 
Yoseob don't care about anything right now other than the man called Doojoon which has allowed him to survive. 
"Wait for me Doo~.. Seobie will find you .." He said,,clutching a necklace with the initials "DY". 
 
But Yoseob really lose focus at the time,, he didn't want to see when a bus suddenly passes and hit his body. 
 
Yoseob now lying in the street. His head hit the asphalt and his face covered in blood. He did not even feel anything in his left hand and half his right leg. I dunno,, maybe a broken bone or the like. Yoseob but still conscious. His commitment to meet the man who's he loved all the pain relent. 
 
 
******* 
 
 
"Mo.. Mollayo.. I even did not ever expect that he want to see,,Nuna~ah.." Doojoon effort to speak slowly dripped tears of mournful eyelids. 
 
Unexpectedly,,Doojoon blood pressure suddenly dropped and his pulse weakened. Doojoon seem completely pale,,He can't move. He is dying now. 
 
Doojoon sister couldn't be more hysteria. She call a nurse or anyone who was near to the turn to for help. 
 
A few minutes later a doctor arrived with a nurse in Doojoon's room,,Checking the state of man in a hurry. They put a pacemaker into the body of Doojoon then was trying hard to improve his condition. 
 
 
******* 
 
 
 
The room is quiet now. Only the occasional sound of sobbing of Doojoon's older sister. She was still grieving unable to speak but she feels like screaming when She saw a man with a face full of blood and shuffling walk suddenly it appeared close to the Doojoon's mattress. With a hand that still shook the man's work Doojoon it's lifeless. 
 
 
"Dudu~ah...... ! Ya !! Dudu~ah,,Seobie has come to you... Seobie got to found Dudu so Dudu`ah has to wake up now ! Please.. please... please.. Dudu~ah..Wicked wake up ! Why Dudu didn't want to wake up and embrace Seobie~......." Yoseob whines by half-shouted. His face was full of blood getting wet with tears. 
 
"Are.. Yo..You.. Yoseob~shii..? Ah..I know you were coming.... It's just a little too late..." Doojoon's older sister suddenly said,,Sensitize the younger man from his sadness. 
 
Doojoon's older sister approached Yoseob,,Submit a pale blue envelope. Yoseob accept it with a trembling hand still holding his crying. Young man with chubby-cheeked just opened the envelope and pulled out the letter inside. 
 
 
 
 
To My Best friend,,Yang Yoseob 
 
Thank you like to read this. If you accept this then you know that I was no longer in this world. I do not know,, I'm not sure if you still think of me as a friend but I hope so. Actually, I'm really confused where to begin because of too many things that I should have told you. Since we first met as a child in the park I somehow knew that you were a good boy and fun. 
Sorry if I'm always rude to you since we were small even as adults. In addition, I also want to apologize because I have loved you without asking for permission in advance but I can not lie to me. I do not beg you to return my feelings because I know that you could never love me since you loved him. I am aware of myself,, Seob .. I do not deserve you because I gave up on my feelings for you as hard as I could. Then .. When we parted that, I really feel confused and lonely. I have no friends. But I was very pleased when we met again. 
However I really apologize if it has always hurt you and thank you so much for willing to be my friend ..: ') 
 
 
Your old friend,,
Yoon Doojoon 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob was finished reading the letter. His heart was really getting sick now. He looks dreamy and suffering after losing his soul mate. 
"Annioo Doo~... You can't go anywhere.. I have no time to say it again.. I have to say it again until you get bored.. You should know that I love you even before I knew what love is.. I love you too much Doo~.. You should know about that.. I'm begging for you.." 
Yoseob tears that could no longer in care. Yoseob then walked to Doojoon's bodies. Yoseob took the knife that lay on the table without a doubt the patient and it into his stomach. Before that, he Doojoon's hair with great affection. Tracing the jaw bone of man's lifeless and put his lips to Doojoon's corpse. "I love you Doo~..Trust me please.." Yoseob whispered
 
 
Yoseob eventually closed his eyes as he embraced the dead man who also loved him,,Hoping that they will be met again by a different way in different world. 
 
 
-16 October 2009 - 
 
 
 
 
 

Hoho:P

I've already update..How do u feel,,Cingudeul?

This is the End Story but It's not  the End of Chapter.

I'll write flash-back for the next chapter...

 

Btw..Gomawo for comment n' subs..That's so mean to me..:')